Mission : Stop Abuse Against Karan Wahi (KW post)

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This is a call for fellow Karan Wahi fans. Karan Wahi is being abused on a personal level now by some AR fans. They send him mean, hateful, bashing messages asking him to leave DMG. Not only that there is plotting of creating hate and abuse clubs of him going on in this very forum. So, please join this Mission to help stop abuse against Karan Wahi and show your support for him.

This is the evidence of plotting against Karan Wahi in this forum:

Sorry, I am not revealing the name of the member who is doing this plotting as I don't want to humiliate that person.

But here comes the evidence :

HELLO ARIANS..
guys i have planned to increase da date of our campaign its gonna 8th july till 25th july..as i have sended u all da ways to get AR back their contacts emails n FB ids..n its time to use those ways..
as we r upto 15 days more..in these 15 days humme inka aisa hasar karna hain ke yeh humse...PAKK JAEY.......so email them continously call them message them on fb aisa hona chahiyee ke jab woh apna cell khole toh AR fans ki missed calls n mesages hoo jab email khole toh onko mails hoo aur jab fb account khole to ARIANS ke messages...sooo anybody of u will take da responsibility 4 making a group n fb called...ABUSE WAHI...n then pm us all to join it anyone of u...

And here are hateclubs of Karan Wahi on facebook abusing him and his character Sid both...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/hate-karan-wahi-sid-stupid/123735970995833

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sada-hua-aam-Sid-ko-AR-ke-raaste-se-hatao-
/108994022452268?ref=search

http://www.hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110608898977524

For the Plotters : I just wanted to tell all the plotters and supporters of Abuse Wahi plotting that trust me you are wasting your time on something that is not worth it. As Karan Wahi is a Pakka Punjabi "Sher da Puttar" and not a "Bhagoda". So, he is not leaving DMG, no matter how low you stoop and how much harassment you provide him with. Knowing Karan Wahi, if you give up all your decency and stoop to the lowest point of holding him on a gunpoint or kidnapping his family and asking him to leave DMG as a ransom, he will still not leave DMG and still manage to handle this situations and come out victoriously, safe and sound.........

So, this is for you on behalf of all Wahians telling you what Karan Wahi's reaction is to your so called "Abuse Wahi" plotting

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7E01dzM3P0[/YOUTUBE]

Mods : This plotting is taking place in this very forum and it has crossed all limits of harassing an actor on a personal level for just playing a fictitious character, so I think it should find its end here......and as loyal fans we can't sit back and watch when our favorite actor is being abused on a personal level just for playing a fictitious character, so it is a request not to close this topic please

AR Fans : I know not all AR fans are involved in such cheap-tricks and there are a lot of mature AR fans on this forum like nadz_J who wouldn't mind making Karan Wahi VMs for me and couple other people who came out and wrote apology letters to Karan Wahi on behalf of other AR fans eventhough they never bashed KW. I am aware of that and totally respect them, but at the same time can't neglect something like this from other AR fans when the abuse is no longer restricted to bashing on a forum or a web and goes to a personal level. So, for the mature ones I would request that if you would like to support us, that is great, and if not than please co-operate and not get in our way. For the immature ones involved in such plotting, better stay out of it as this is a KW post and a call for KW fans.........if you comment here, your name will be on the list of people supporting Mission Stop Abuse Against Karan Wahi and if you bash, I am reporting it and starting today the Warning Levels have increased...........

KSG fans : I am aware that KSG and Armaan are also bashed by some immature SR fans, so we wouldn't mind if you guys started a mission for KSG too......and just wanted to say that Karan Wahi has requested all his fans that they can love him and show his love for him but they better stop bashing KSG.......as that is not a way of showing love for him.......and all the loyal Wahians would be following that...............and if they don't follow then they are not true Karan Wahi fans....but you guys can feel free to create a separate mission for KSG too and we have no problems with that.....wouldn't necessarily participate, but wouldn't get in your way either............and we would appreciate if you wouldn't comment here or try to get in our way or bash and complain that Wahi is not the only one.....who is abused....etc etc.....we know that...and this thread is not created to discuss who is abusing whom but created to stop such abuses

For Karan Wahi fans : What you need to do to support this mission,
firstly we need to get all the above hateclubs on facebook closed, so to close them we need to keep reporting them by using the report button of those fanclubs because the way it works on facebook is that it has to have certain number of reports filed against a page or a profile, and once it reaches that number, they will be closed down. We have gotten two such hateclubs closed down in the past and it has worked, so please support to close this down.....and am also making a list of people who are supporting Karan Wahi while he is going thru this abuse that he is not alone and we are with him.....so if you are supporting, kindly get your names added to the list....

List of people supporting Mission Stop Abuse Against Karan Wahi

1. Khushi007
hewascool90210
3. shanti05
4. romiosugar
5. Pragzie
6. jasangel
7. shamil
8. poonamkhandelwa
9. krishnaria
10. Kritz08
11. norzar
12. kingdeep
13. juisa
14. kw09
15. lucky_me
16. malluangel
17. neet06
18. -alimabi-
19. sipdip
20. Arushi.
21. piya2025
22. prerna4rishav
23. driftingaway
24. .Angel
25. Vidya85
26. luvkasu
27. nish_dmg
28. luvarti
29. -Fizzylicious-
30. KaSh_Luver1997
31. indian_beauty
32. zainab25
33. nish_dmg
34. Lavanya_p81
35. Sana.
36. tabbyj
37. ridz_arman
38. ShimzAR4EVER
39. caroash
40. shanti05
41. docnuss
42. shockalot
43. ...Noorya...
44. Ishan.
45. pickachu (fatima)
46. indninn0cence
47. lulu99
48. HotMess
49. dmg222
50. supercool3
51. mariaa.xo
52. pooja83
53. sanji123
54. ksgforever
55. AnnaNAshley
56. nayhaj

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

add me khushi, this is too much now, it seemes the more we are nice to people they take us for weakness, it is high time we show some people not to mess with us. this is way beyond limits now.😡
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wtf............who are these shameless ppl or animals on facebook creating all non-sense page??? Totally shocking to me :(

Count me in Khushi!!! I will do my part !! Oh god, I am feeling so bad for KW!!!

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: romiosugar

wtf............who are these shameless ppl or animals on facebook creating all non-sense page??? Totally shocking to me :(

Count me in Khushi!!! I will do my part !! Oh god, I am feeling so bad for KW!!!

Sabz, this is no longer limited to this forum and facebook, they are now sending personal hate messages to Karan Wahi asking him to leave DMG
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
HipHop-Remix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey add me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ridiculous !!1 We are  not opening our mouth and they take advantage of such cheap  thing

Really bad and sad to see all this
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
though i am no kw fan but still i dont like ppl bashing him just becos sid married riddhima ppl bash kw over it
and somedays a post was opened in which kajen fans were bashed and soemone has made a page on facebook against them
i dont understand why do ppl bash real life ppl over a show and mutter curses to them
punjabi524 thumbnail
I honestly am not a SR fan at all but I believe this plotting is very wrong. Don't blame the actor for what a fictional character does. Karan Wahi is not at fault for the storyline so please leave him alone. This is a sincere request from an AR fan. 😊
this is rising my BP, if KW leaves DMG b/c of this jungle people then i sure will blast the DMG cvs and everyone thati get my hands on, but i agree with you khushi KW is a man on honer, he knows what he should do and should not, he is a gem of a person who will handle this as a another news ans brush it off.
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi007

Sabz, this is no longer limited to this forum and facebook, they are now sending personal hate messages to Karan Wahi asking him to leave DMG

disgusting guys 🤢
khushi , pls count me in