Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just fred of this yaar...what was the story...utter nonsence....stupid...kyo dekhate hein hum...sirf trio ke liye...kuch logic nahi kuch snce nahi...she had stolen deadbody....then why don't that camera...us nursary waali ke haath mein vo dilh raha tha...And no explaination about how  Pratiksha became mona...no plastic surjury??😆😆😆🤣
Are nikita ji jara dekho aap so gayi thi kya??? kya story....AB to CID ka ladala babby ban gaya hein kya kahe.
I like Tasha....she is at best when she got a chance...wow ...she was looking cute and innocent in her disguise scene thank god pnky jada nahi dikhi...
ABHI-Daya kitane pass kitane dur
Fornsic ...yaha Tarika ji jab Abhi's sir bole...i was😕😲..aur eak sec mein wo normal ho gaye..
bechara wo murda muh khole vaha bol raha tha muze koi bachav....have u seen...wo dinosoor ka jyada admika kam...aur wo nakali dikh raha tha...rubber ka...yaar ye kab sdharenge

abhi jeet daya as usal rocking...and fredy vivek to ab extra ban gaye hein...fredy ne apana kaam kar diya ...aur OHH ABHi sir aur ACP ji ne bhi..tum kal sab chhuti lelo 2i ke liye....shayd puri creative team chhuti pe gayi thi esaliye es week mein aise sadu episode banaye....sab mein hopes the...kya bataye...yaar mera to khun khol jata hein aaj kala ke ye epiosde dekhakat.😡

prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

ACP telling them tum sab log chutti pe jao & watch 3 idiots ??

Believe me, I wanted to break my TV when I saw that rubbish. That was the last thing I wanted to hear during my stay on Planet Earth.

I am really frustrated. I really am. I really feel like barging into the bureau and shake people up.

Who was the cameraman, did you realize there were shots where Daya Sir was speaking and that idiot was taking AB's closeup.

Hey Bhagwan Utha Le Mujhe.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fm3: sound expert ne just kaha hai ye blobo chiriya ke awaaj hain, aur vivek just 1sec mein nursery ka naam dhundh liya
droidnafiz thumbnail
fm4: abhijeet 3 month baad redial kiya. aur wo ekdum kehdiya ke 3 month pehle iaha se ticket ke liye call kiya tha! how?
droidnafiz thumbnail
fm5: tarika ne kaha, "sir, lagta hain ye laash koi museum se aya hain." tarika ko koi bimaari hai kya?
sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I wont call it a disappointing episode but nor would I call it a good episode, Abhi Daya were not together as we wanted them to be yet Tasha was good, Freddy sir was give more space than Sachin and Kajal wasn't given much space. Vivek was also given the space. Sonali absent in the lab, All in all new comers absent so feel good effect.
Now about the case since beginning I had a feel that something is wrong with the girl Mona, initial scene disappointed me when I could see only Abhi and no Daya, Yet he we saw more Abhi-Daya scenes than yesterday but the magic is missing, I also noticed when Abhi Daya are together Daya motly talks looking at Abhi I dont kw If this is jus my feeling or they both miss each other's chemistry too. nyways, this guy Vikram has his own family son, his parents knows everything and his wife is ignorant, this girl managed to kill her uncle after being buried in the mud gr8.
Good Scenes: Tasha was cute as a ignorant girl, Daya sir suspecting Vikram's mom looking at th movement was good. Though few to name.
All in all the story lacked depth, it was better than yesterday but we want good strong cases. And last nut not the least please STOP PROMOTIONS I BEG OF YOU
prabha. thumbnail
GUYS just cause AB and Ms Pinky don't get prominence (they still had enough to get on my nerves) does not make it a good case. It was crap. It was.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
droidnafiz thumbnail
i don't think "3 idiots" need any promotions from tv serials. becoz i don't know anybody who will not want to c it tomorrow. i think just tv serials increasing their reputation by showing the promotion of "3 idiots"
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The only good thing about today's episode was LESS OF SACHIN!
Abhi-daya ke hote hue bhi, didnt feel their presence! It was like- dono absent the kya?😕 😕
whenever they are togetehr, they keep shut or look at everyone else but not at each other!!!!😲😲 this makes me think of all sort of stupid reasons!!!😭😭
ACP was missing too..i mean, unke rehte hue bhi kuch missing tha.😭

Kaajal got a new shirt..this time a red one.but same black coat!!!! uff...she needs to change the dresssing style completely, not just the shirt!
Viivek was less again. But glad sachin was less
Show stealer was tasha...wonderful disguise scene...She looked soo cute!!😆😆
Forensic scsnes okkkay! ( actually liked it for some other reason....😉)

story wise,God! confusing tha..kaun kisko maar raha tha...last confession scene...i had to literally recollect everything to understand who is who.. btw, where was Mona's dead body then? and why dis this nakli mona ( pratiksha ) call CID at all?? to make sure that Vikram gets caught??? par dead body hi to nahi thi..😕

Poor supproting cast made it even worse! Why dont they get some actors here? just people from here and there....

direction and editting was okkay..the script itself was dragging!!! Nitika needs to be removed RIGHT NOW! Humein bolo..hum kuch bhi kar denge..but surely much much better than nitika mam!😡

Poor CID COPS yet again..their hard work not worth such crap. I wonder if the creatives care abt us..but i am sure if the actors could convince them....😕but no they will never interfere in other's work!!! Sir, please understand....CID belongs to u and us as well...u have to fight back now! our efforts are not good enough!😭

may be 0.5 better than yesterday, both story wise and AB's absence wise...but that makes it 1.5! which is not alowed....so will stick to 1 !!! Not good enough to impress me or help me cheer up! Sorry sachindra vats sir...😕

okkay i forgot... 3 IDIOTS PORMOTION.... isilie they kept the 3 of them....remember that SBS video?? it had the 3 faces put on the 3 idiots promo...the faces were exactly of freddy, acp and abhi! when i saw Freddy was saying somethign abt holiday..i was like- chalo kuch casual conversation hone waali hai... they mighht end on a happy note..😃 par nahi....😭😭😭 they ended wth 3 IDIOTS!!! I promise, i wont ever watch the movie...not yet and never ever!!!😡 Just before that i was fighting with mom about 3 idiots promotion on SONY...also abt the fact that a TV PREMIERE doesnt need to be promoted like this...what is all ths?? coming to II5 and then suing CID and aahat for promotions!!! What the helll??? 😡😡

anyways forget it... waiting for next week..being prepared to watch EH and KR... 😕 and also Freddy promoting balaji productions' movie...😡😡

neh_cid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Episode was better than yesterday's but still quite below the average mark !! Tasha was very good,Abhi sir awsome expressions,you all remember I had written a 3 idiots promotion scene in one of the threads ?? Looks like silent members read it and has taken it bit too seriously !! I mean ACP telling them tum sab log chutti pe jao & watch 3 idiots ?? How horrible that was !! I'm going to watch the movie rather have to,with family !! MNIK bhi toh aayi thi but they didn't promote it likethis(waisethey didn't need to ) how sweet would a promotion scene could have beenmade like Daya asking Abhi ki kya tum kal free ho ?? Then let's watch 3I together promotion bhi ho jaata Abhi-Daya moment bhi mil jaati

wud've been so nice!! 😍. why are they not communicating with each other??????
one more thing, senior members,-- pls tell me --- i guess u are calling sachin as AB, but what does it mean??