Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am cool Jeet, I am very calmly asking him if he has a problem with me since I don't think I said anything to @sarker since sometime, then why the bitterness?
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Prabha, just ignore that. 
@vivek_mashru, Prabha is a very senior member of CID forum at IF.  You have the right to communicate freely on IF but do remember not to offend anyones feelings or to get into tiff mode.  If you do not like any particular episode, vent your thoughts into appropriate thread rather than getting personal with anyone in particular pls.
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what happend to IF yaar....har roj naya naya...yaar we r like friends..sab kuch achha chal raha tha...hum ne kabhi kisipe ungaliya ya personal attack nahi kiya tha...lekin pichale dino se  ye kya chal raha hein....agar aapako yaha kis baat ki problem hein to plz achhe world mein bataye sab personnel attack karate hein...seniors esaka bhi dyan nahi rakahate...yaha sab hum CID ke liye aate hein na ki apani dushmani nikala ne ke liye....hum chp rehete hein kyoki mahol bighade na...sab shant rahein...lekin esaka matalab nahi ki hame dkh nahi hota...plz apane had mein rehen...fir se kuch aisa mat kare jisise auron ka dil dkhe ya takalif ho. Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hurray, i am undone. ha ha.i can't tell anything to the writers of cid (that they has brain or not), so i am telling prabha... understand?
droidnafiz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhi tak nahi samjhe? i am just comparing who has brains...the now writer of cid or the writers of IF. jisko samjhna tha woh samajh gaye.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CID_HD

It was confusing as well as enjoying. You can enjoy the show leaving your brains and thoughts away. 😃

Let me remind you  Personal Attacks and taking pot shots at fellow members is not allowed. Your comments have nothing to do with the contents of this post.
If you are not aware of the section regulations I ask you to please go through them.
 CID Forum Rules and Regulations

Please remember if you break the section rules you will be facing severe consequences, that includes a 20% rise in your warning meter. The section has an active Moderator, if you have any complaints then please feel free to PM me or use the report button. You are not allowed to attack the fellow members as it spoils the forum's atmosphere.

Prabha, the atmosphere is already ruined, discussions led to fights so I am closing this topic. I request you to please create a new thread and continue the discussions there.

-TOPIC CLOSED