REAL LIFE COUPLE!! NEW MAAN!! - Page 2

Poll

IN REAL LIFE WHO DO YOU WANT THE REAL LIFE COUPLE TO BE??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
okay I ain't bashing ya or anything, but seriously???πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Asking who Gurmeet should be with in real life???

Drashti and Gurmeet as Maneet are so bloody brilliant! But in real life, their personal life leave them be! He's been with Debina for 6 years and that's a long time, so i don't think he'll break up with Debina, just to be with Drashti! I mean for goodness sake they getting married next year!!! congrats on that btw, finally!!!πŸ˜ƒ

If you didn't see the SBS interview the other day, clearly Gurti are good friends and that's good! πŸ˜ƒ so to be honest, clearly Maneet have gotten to ya head and you need to seperate fiction and real life!!!

No bashing...just telling the truth!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Zee89-Maneetfan - 13 years ago
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
debina and gurmeet............. they are made for each other.......
however i like the chemistry of maaneet onscreen and abt off screen it is thier personal choices...
ifun thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think its right to interfere in somebody's personal life. If Gurmeet likes Debina and Debina likes Gurmeet, I don't see why Drashti should be dragged into this.
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
of course...DEBINA AND GURMEET.... 😊
aftr all its a juz a tv show and life partner is nt at all a part of drama...😊
debina is wid gurmeet since his struggle days and she deserve to be with him in the time of joy too....πŸ‘πŸ‘
and
 β€οΈMy fav gurmeet❀️ had already told everyone dat he dont like to mixup his personal and professional life(so protective na..i love him for dis)

debina na hoti toh main khud ke baare mein soch sakti thiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ bt gurmeet loves her and respect gurmeet for datπŸ‘πŸΌ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Debi is Guru's Sitaji - and he her Ramji.❀️
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Real and Reel life has A LOT of difference. We all apreciate the jodi MaanEet/GurTi and love them as a jodi, but then Gurmeet hass his own choice and personal life, i don't think interfering and comparing his choice to his co-actress is a good idea. Also, comparing is not allowed here.
InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's definitely Gurmeet and Debina for me. Yes i do love Maan and Geet but in real life i think Gurmeet and Debina are great. Love the way they support each other and to me it looks like Gurmeet is so in love with Debina. So i guess we should be happy that he found someone that makes him feel like that. Not everyone is that lucky...all the best to Gurmeet and Debina.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys let's not comparee reel and real life!  I dont think this is right :(
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys dnt take it so seriously...it's just Fan Fiction...so wot's wrong in that......it's just r take that with whom Gurmeet wud look better in real ? πŸ˜ƒ Any how v r least influential in anybody's life so y worries...it's just individual's opinion...
Edited by srkads - 13 years ago
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 i dnt abt der personal life...but i luv to c Gurmeet n Drashti any how...real or reel..doen't matter.