Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

REAL LIFE COUPLE!! NEW MAAN!!

Poll

IN REAL LIFE WHO DO YOU WANT THE REAL LIFE COUPLE TO BE??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MaaneetLover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HANDS DOWN......DRASHTI AND MAAAN!!! WAT BOUT U??????? :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hi honey,

i have no intention to hurt u!!! but i dont think u should have this kind of poll here. gurmeet has his own personal life and i dont think we should discuss who he should be with in real life...!!! hope u understand...!!!!

Soumya

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
arre nayyyy!!! offscreen its different.. its Gurmeet and Debina.. and they're happy like that..

but onscreen chemistry - no one can beat Gurmeet and Drashti - as Maneet, gosh they're so dreamy!! love them!!!!
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I respect Gurmeet's personal choice..no matter how much I like Drashti-Gurmeet pair,I am sure they are better judge of who they want to be with in their personal lives!
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I respect Gurmeet's personal choice , no matter how much I admire  Drashti and Gurmeet  as a real life couple,I'm sure Gurmeet  and Drashti are better judges of who they want to be with in their personal lives! 😊
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gurmeet and Debina! As awesome as Gurmeet and Drashti's onscreen chemistry is, Guru and Debi are compatible both onscreen and offscreen, love their Ram-Sita chemistry more than Guru and Drashti's Maan-Geet one.😳
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt know abt der personal life...but i luv to c Gurmeet n Drashti any how...real or reel..doesn't matter.❤️ They both together r irresistible !!! luv u maaneet...
Edited by srkads - 13 years ago
alidanish2003 thumbnail
i dnt abt der personal life...but i luv to c Gurmeet n Drashti any how...real or reel..doen't matter.
maneet_rox thumbnail
:P
hez already taken
geet261 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
debi n guru 😊...reel life n real life bht different hute hai