Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

Kapil Nirmal In Picnic Mood! - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Kapil Nirmal In Picnic Mood!
User Rating: / 1
PoorBest 
Friday, 23 July 2010 12:59
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Kapil Nirmal popularly known as Yudhister of 'Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat' is totally on a picnic mood these days. After completing his journey for 'Raja Ki…' he had got plenty of time to chill out and thus taking advantage of time, the guy is now planning for picnics one after another. Since he has left 'Raja Ki…' the guy has not kept himself at rest and is seeking a chance to freak out and have fun.

While speaking to us Kapil says, "Immediately after the completion of 'Raja Ki…' I went to Jim Corbatt Tiger Reserve with my friends and had a gala time over there. It was just amazing to be there and came back with a fresh mind all together. After which I have been to Nainital and also visited some places in North India for the promotional activity of Star Plus. Even there I had a good time".

It seems that Kapil you were quit tired with the shoots for 'Raja Ki…' and thus as soon as you got a break you taken full advantage of it. "And today, I will be leaving for my dream place Goa. I will be visiting Goa for the first time and that too with all my close friends. And will be back by 28th of this month. Lets see, how the place is and how much do I like it", adds Kapil.

Indeed Kapil you are taking full gain of your holidays. But also see how you could come back again to entertain your fans!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/826-kapil-nirmal-in-picnic-mood-.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bad reporting by Tejashree Bhopatkar again. This person needs to improve her reporting skills or change her career as she is hopeless at her job.
Happy to hear that Kapil is having a good time with his close friends and he deserves this break after playing a dumb charater for most of the year and mind u guys it is not easy to play such a character.
Sampurn is a looser for allowing such bad reporting on his website 👎🏼
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 i went to jim corbett park too but never saw any tiger hmmm

wow kapil having gala time...good good and now goa excellent

@juna: why are you upset i did not understand i did not see anything wrong in article its just saying kapil is enjoying break.....sorry may be i might have missed something that's why asking you
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think juna is pointing the last line 'see how u could come back to entertain fans' i'm not sure.😳i'm very happy that kapil is enjoying his break to the fullest.....once he gets a show he would not b able to move anywhere.come back soon......idiot box ki torture saha nahin jaata mujhse😡🥱🥱Edited by smiley121 - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bsingapury

i went to jim corbett park too but never saw any tiger hmmm

wow kapil having gala time...good good and now goa excellent

@juna: why are you upset i did not understand i did not see anything wrong in article its just saying kapil is enjoying break.....sorry may be i might have missed something that's why asking you

Beena nothing controversial as such just the style of writing is so pathetic for a journalist. I just feel her writing is lacking in creativity. The way the message is conveyed is very crude manner. that is just my opinion anyway.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx Abi,
promotional activity of SP???!!!!
wa3002g4 thumbnail
Happy 😊 for Kapil and also I think Anjali would also be there with Kapil on the beaches because in one of his interviews he said that he  wants to take Anjali to a lonely beach.😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: usmrasul

Thnx Abi,
promotional activity of SP???!!!!

Exactly what I was thinking, Sumi. What has the dude got to do with SP now?

Thanks Abi!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the article Abi di...

Usma & Jen... same thought crossed my mind too... he is no longer a part of SP right... then what does he mean by saying he was on a promotional visit of SP....
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujji,
maybe SP is paying him money to promote the new serials they brought on....after all Kapil has many fans around India and SP would like to gain advantage of that.........

PS:girls plz put your comments on the real source of the article too.....
Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago