Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: *|Heena|*

Woow it was lovely ..loved the scenes you have used ..be sure to make more lol

Thank you so much dearπŸ˜ƒ...I am glad that you loved it.πŸ˜ƒ..hopefully more will come soon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Krishna............πŸ€—

Amazing collection of scenes and Mar Jawaan just added to the mood!!!

Krishna seriously, thank you very much for this VM.....Its got me into such a romantic mood, Iam now just hearing the romantic songs!! Love this mood! and u made me realize that Shaan and Khanak can together share a romantic sequence too and take it very well...I seriously had doubts on their romantic scenes though CVs have been giving us a little taste of it but even today I like their nok-jhok scenes! but u showed a diff facet!

thanks galllllllll!! πŸ€—

*relaizes I am getting in mood*...sorry about this serious talk! .....u just got me into this *sniff sniff* mood.....

all your fault!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

DD.....πŸ€—

Thank you so much dearπŸ€—πŸ€—....I am so glad that you loved it and it got you in the mood....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

So true the CV's are taking their own sweet time...but I am willing to be patient...a they are going about it...slowly...hoefully we will see something smoking soon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me very very hopeful...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

From the time I have been hearing this song....after Shanak..they were the only ones I could see it on..and thus....once I got enough scenes that i thought would satisfy me and were appropriate for the song..I had to make a VM...am glad it was good.πŸ˜ƒ

And DD no need to say sorry dear....serious talk or non serious...all the talk from you is most welcome....πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hopefully will have an other VM soon...have this song I think suits them a lot....just waiting for some scenes....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Thank you so much Sareeta darling....πŸ˜ƒ means alot coming from you as you. Am still getting used to it...as the timing got a little off....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now you are being really really sweet, kuch zyaada nahin ho gaya ?!!  LOL ... it was really good yaar... diff view point, something that hasnt happened on the show yet (the craving for luuurrrvvv) but the way you interpreted the scenes with the song was really nice. Aah, for a first time VM, it is super cool.. i know it takes time to get used to the software... but the timing wasnt so off... what I oved was the way you interepreted... only if I dare say, you seemed to have hurried up towards the end... like wanting to get it over and done with!! but seriously it was really good.. *go on, you can kick me now...*

You made some of the best VMs on Michi and I still have them saved...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† and now that you are planning to make oen on Shanak I can't wait....am to excited...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  Aah, thank you *bows down humbly*! you still remember those VMs. I stopped making them after that! But now these two adorable nutters on RBO, got me wanting to make one! I've already started downloading all the episodes , should have something ready by Sunday!!! Weekend Masti you see!!

And you better keep those VM spree on  okay!! I am gonna be reminding you of it , every week!!! You've made us taste the best, now we wont stop for nothing!

Edited by sareeta - 13 years ago
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareeta

[Now you are being really really sweet, kuch zyaada nahin ho gaya ?!! 

Nahi kuch zyada nahin howa...was stating a fact and being honest...you are great with the VM s you made dear..

LOL ... it was really good yaar... diff view point, something that hasnt happened on the show yet (the craving for luuurrrvvv) but the way you interpreted the scenes with the song was really nice.

Thank you so much dear...*takes a bow*

Aah, for a first time VM, it is super cool.. i know it takes time to get used to the software... but the timing wasnt so off... what I oved was the way you interepreted... only if I dare say, you seemed to have hurried up towards the end... like wanting to get it over and done with!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The hurried part was courtesy my daughter who messed up the time line...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I noticed afte I uploaded the video...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When I  watched it myself I was like what !!!! 

but seriously it was really good.. *go on, you can kick me now...* I would never kick you...maybe start hitting you like Shanak did to each other but never kickπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aah, thank you *bows down humbly*! you still remember those VMs. I stopped making them after that! But now these two adorable nutters on RBO, got me wanting to make one! I've already started downloading all the episodes , should have something ready by Sunday!!! Weekend Masti you see!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I can't wait to watch them...will be waiting impatiently for SundayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And you better keep those VM spree on  okay!! I am gonna be reminding you of it , every week!!! You've made us taste the best, now we wont stop for nothing!

Thank you so much again dear...πŸ€—πŸ€—and hopefully will have another one soon....πŸ˜ƒ
sareeta thumbnail
^^ thanks Krishna! I have a song in mind and the scenes, but any specific song that you have in mind that you might want to suggest!

May, Nitya, Shriya - any suggestions for teh theme or the song... I do have one in mind, but inc ase you have others too, I could check and see what I can make one on!!
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so sweet of ..trust me your VM was super-beautiful..all scenes were adorable and the song you took up was perfect...thanks a lot...!!!!
hope you will make another one very soonπŸ˜ƒ
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: -NEETU-

so sweet of ..trust me your VM was super-beautiful..all scenes were adorable and the song you took up was perfect...thanks a lot...!!!!
hope you will make another one very soonπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much dear *a big bear hug to you too *πŸ˜ƒ And thank you for liking it dear...I am glad you enjoyed itπŸ˜ƒ Hopefully another one will be on its way soon.πŸ˜ƒ
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareeta

^^ thanks Krishna! I have a song in mind and the scenes, but any specific song that you have in mind that you might want to suggest!

May, Nitya, Shriya - any suggestions for teh theme or the song... I do have one in mind, but inc ase you have others too, I could check and see what I can make one on!!

Hummm.....I will definitely tell you which one I have in mind...which one do you have in mind>?? an English on e or a Hindi one????
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kubare

Hummm.....I will definitely tell you which one I have in mind...which one do you have in mind>?? an English on e or a Hindi one????

' I m in love ' ( Once upon a time in Mumbai)  was recent ShaNak VM on YT, just posted it in the ShaNak thread....Love the lyrics, they are spot on for ShaNak.....It would be a nice song for Krishana to use 😊.....Or.....Kuch toh huwa hai (KHNH).....My dil goes hmmm hmmm (Salaam Namaste).....Tera hone laga hoon (APKGK)πŸ˜ƒ.....

P.S. Krishna I like the fact that you mixes don't have the logo across the video and it's just the origanal video.....Are you allowed use the StarOne player clips, they are clear and the most recent.....
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

' I m in love ' ( Once upon a time in Mumbai)  was recent ShaNak VM on YT, just posted it in the ShaNak thread....Love the lyrics, they are spot on for ShaNak.....It would be a nice song for Krishana to use 😊.....Or.....Kuch toh huwa hai (KHNH).....My dil goes hmmm hmmm (Salaam Namaste).....Tera hone laga hoon (APKGK)πŸ˜ƒ.....

P.S. Krishna I like the fact that you mixes don't have the logo across the video and it's just the origanal video.....Are you allowed use the StarOne player clips, they are clear and the most recent.....

May I donot use the Star one Player clips as those are not available to me living in th U.A.E...only to Indian viewers..I download episode from dctorrents...they really ahve great video quality though they are 1 week behindπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thus ..have to wait for the good scenes....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†