Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Loved it Krishna and funny enough it suits themπŸ˜ƒ......I don't know many elvis songs, but I have heard ' You are always on my mind ' and ' Love me tender '.....Both are lovely and romantic, I think I heard them on TV or radio many times....

Aww....he really sang some really great songs...love botht he ones you mentioned too...πŸ˜ƒ And yes the Fool was the inspitation really....it suits are Burthal an Fool...nah...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I see you got that....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

One of my favourite english songs is ' When you really love a woman ' by Brain Adams....Would be great for ShaNak once things start to get better for them....

Aww....I love that Song...God ...the words the way he sang it....have it in my mind dear...but waiting for some really romantic, steamy, intense scenes to make a VM on it.

Thank you so much dear...πŸ˜ƒ
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: missfilmy

Loved the VM KrishnaπŸ‘ commented in detail in YT😳

Thank you so much dearπŸ˜ƒ....read your commnets on YT dear....πŸ˜ƒ Thanks again for watching dear.πŸ˜ƒ
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kubare

Thank you so much dear...πŸ˜ƒ

Your welcome, but remember what the ' Mahapurush ' saysπŸ˜ƒ.......Make sure you tell me as soon as you make it the BA vm....But from your work, I can understand you need time for the perfect scenes to come😊.....
kubare thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

[

Your welcome, but remember what the ' Mahapurush ' saysπŸ˜ƒ.......Make sure you tell me as soon as you make it the BA vm....But from your work, I can understand you need time for the perfect scenes to come😊.....

Will definitely PM you then dear...just need some more appropriate scenes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Hopefully the coming weeks will bring some our way...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†