Maan has a back story!Confirmed!

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
"AAp apne dil ko shayad pyar ke liye PHIR SE kholna chahte hain"...these were the lines of Dadi in yesterday's episode when Dadi acknowledged that Maan has feelings for Geet!..so as many of us thought Maan has some past which probably is the reason for his current behaviour!..So what could be the reason of Maan's angry young man avatar?..I think its definately something to do with a girl betraying Maan and that is why Maan is not accepting his feelings for Geet(although he has been very bad at trying to hide his feelings๐Ÿ˜†-he almost blurted the truth in front of Geet,his recent behaviour and talks have almost confirmed it for Dev and Dadi,Adi also thinks on similar lines of Dev and Dadi..moreover he couldn't even hide it from his ownself๐Ÿ˜†..sharpen your skills Mr. MSK๐Ÿ˜‰)..back to the topic ,lets share what could be the reasons/back story!๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by Bul3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaloveee thumbnail
acha hua ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maan ka bhi past tha soooooooooo aab vo geet ko jada chillayega nai๐Ÿ˜›
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehaloveee

acha hua ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maan ka bhi past tha soooooooooo aab vo geet ko jada chillayega nai๐Ÿ˜›

Hope 4 d best......................
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well even before Daadi mentioned this in today's epi...I already guessed that the reason behind Maan's anger and hatred towards women definitely was related to some kind of bad past he had.

At first I thought that maybe Maan had a bad childhood, and maybe hated his mother (because I think Dev and him don't share the same mom...Dev's mom calls Maan 'Chote saab' so they might be step-bros).

Then later the way he reacted the first time around Naintara...got me thinking that what IF they had some past together? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Since we all know how Naintara likes to scheme things, maybe she just used Maan, betrayed him and went straight for Dev. I think this can be quite possible as his back story.

Another possibility is that it was a totally different woman who came into his life, used him or cheated on him...and after that he could not trust women and started hating on them.
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
He definitely has a back story!! We know this mostly because quite frankly it is an indian soap. ๐Ÿ˜†  Everyone has a back story. Todays episode did confirm our suspicions.

Like Dangelz mentioned, I also thought it might be something to do with bad upbringing by his mother and/or father. They aren't mentioned  specifically in the show yet and that might mean something further is to unfold there. It can easily be another woman also. I doubt we will hear much about this for quite some time although I am very curious.

๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly BulBul! and then I guess there was an article which mentioned that he has a past which makes him not love anyone...and the way he keeps moving as a misogynist with phrases like, "tum aurtein", "ladkiyaan bhi na" etc etc....it was evident tht he has had some heart trouble with a gal! ๐Ÿ˜‰
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys I truly wished Geet was Maan's pehla pyar.....It would have the ultimate romance for Maan if Geet had been his first love........pyar ki khushboo bhikairnay wali....I just hope that the witch NT wasn't the one he was in love with cause NT has nothing to awaken the feeling of luv except Chall and Kapat
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think his past has nothing to do with a girl.... cos, dadi says, agar aap apne dil ka darwaza kholna chahte hai... "aur iss baar ek ladkhi ke liye..." ... i feel the guy has been let down real bad in the past, which is why he is like this.. we dont know how his parents died... and whats the secret behind, dev and the whole reason why he was thrown outside the house... it can be anything...

love,
niha
tes_v1 thumbnail
Maan's beahavior always hinted at a dark past and most of us believe that it is bcoz some girl cheated/ betrayed him or maybe his first lady love died (but that seems more or less unlikely) or he has had a bitter childhood!