Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

.... Special Award ....

Well, Guys this is a Special Award for the New ACTIVE Twilighters in this Forum, the ones helping keeping the forum active and visit often enough. Most you know will know these members for those who don't will find out in a Second. Also please keep in mind these are for members that do come to Twilight forum time to time & make us realize they are Twi-Hards. 

First i'd like to Thank Amborisa for coming up with this idea well kinda reading my mind hehe! Thanks Amb! Also Thank you Shareen&Sofia for the most beautiful siggy we could get. You Rock! Also Thank
you to the members that are new & very pleasant members in this forum. We All Love You!

The Members Are ....

mahnaz_00

- Parm -

- anjz -

mehar_mia

mishtan

magnificent me

-Maryam-

Thank you guys for joining this great forum & making this forum even more active. You Rock Twilight Sox! lol.

Keep it Up!

PLEASE USE SIGGY!

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail

Questions

--

- Did you Enjoy These Awards?

- Would you like them to be held again?

- Do think everything was fair Why or Why Not?

- Did you get the Award(s) you wanted & If Not Why do you think you deserve it?
(NOHTING Like because I am... or I do ....!)

- Did you Enjoy the way I Presented the Awards?

- What was your Favourtie Award Comment
(NOT the award(s) you won)?

- Did You like the ' New Twilighter' award idea?

* How did I do with the awards?

* If you could Rate these Awards out of 10 what would it be?

----------------

Please DO answer, would Love to hear your reviews.

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OH MY GOD! I am literally jumping and down!! I don't have much time at the moment....gotta go somewhere sooo....MINE! HAHA! Ayysha's way of reserving....too bad she's changed it now!😑
Oh and Ayysha...you keep spelling my username wrong! It's Angad-KRIPA not Angad-KIRPA.😑 I don't know why i'm spazzing....😭I should be happy....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

*Jot*
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Ekkkkkkkkkk! Okay so like -Maryam- Mentioned on Pg.2 what it would be like when i win Biggest Rob Fan now your gonna find out!

First of all we all know that I will Marry ROB one day & Yes i will invite you all Just hands off or i have got a Hot Body Guard as well so.Anywho Thank you so much Guys for voting for me if you didn't it would NOT be  pretty! kidding ... .actually NO!

I know there are probably many girls out there more devoted them me& yes i do know that but still for some reason getting his biggest fan award is so heart warming thank you guys. I feel like I just won an Oscar for some reason i guess that's Rob's effect on me.

Thank you again Love you guys!

Also will congrats everyone later in a Rush at the moment.

ROBlicious. thumbnail

Questions

--

Yes, Well i loved giving out awards to everyone&getting them my self. Also seeing a lot of new names appear was great. I had a lot of fun during this. 

Yes, I mean i love how we get to appreciate members&how members are so happy when they win, its just always fun!

Yes, well in my thoughts i think it was fair because we got the members to vote&i think people voted fairly&all the people that deserved the awards got them so i think it was fair.

Yes I got all of the ones i wanted SPECIALLY ROB! & i think i got a few extra some of them i think other people were better deserved for but Thank you guys anyways for voting for me.

I'll leave this to you.

Leave it to YOU!

Yes i do i think it helps us see how many new people have arrived&how they are in the forum so  i think its great!

9.5/10

----------------

Angel-Jot thumbnail

I'm just going to post a new comment.πŸ˜†Just came back from the lake....i had fun with my friends.😊

Here are my wonderful comments that people LOVE....*stern look* You better. Ohh i forgot about the stern smile emoticon..i'll use it now.😳There. Sooooo my comments......

Biggest Edward Cullen Fanpire......AMBROSIA...our cutest, nicest moderator on....🀣Sorry...random laugh....i was going to say cutest, nicest moderator on earth...It's true..in a way. Anways, very well deserved once again!! Ananya is really a big Edward Cullen fan....we can tell from the sigs which are beautiful by the way! Congratulations!!

Biggest Robert Pattinson Fan.....XOHARSHAXO.....our funniest, most obsessed member and my cutest friend!! VERY VERY well deserved! She is obviously a HUGE R-Patzz fan. We alllll know that. If you know Ayysha even a bit, then you'll know that R-Pattz is her lifeline...She probably needs him more than the air she breathes...*shakes head disapprovingly* Oh wait! Theres a disapprove emotican. πŸ˜’ But yes, she deserves it! Too bad she doesn't love me as much as she loves her hubby...*glares* YOU AREN'T GETTING A HUG!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Yeah i laughed but you still aren't getting a hug..atleast not from me.

Biggest Jacob Black Fan.......ME!, FLYCHICK and I_LOVE_TWILIGHT....Harjot is the sweetest and BEST member of this section....🀣Okay no, but OHHHH YEAH!! I'm not going thank everyone yet....it'll be at the end. So i'll move on to the other two. Flychick aka Zaria...she's such a sweetie! I lvoe her and i am glad she got this award along with me....I'm just a little upset that her name was mentioned before mine but omg, me being in the middle puts me in the spotlight! OH YEAH! And as for i_love_twilight....sorry i don't know your name....she is an amazing person! She always has interesting and fun posts up so thanks for that! PS. I had no idea you were a Jake fan....but congo you guys!

Biggest Taylor Lautner Fan.....ESHA_423, DISHA_SEN....Esha....oh Esha..what would we do without you hun? I'm not joking, i'm serious. I can't imagine the Twilight forum without you. She is seriously a HUGE Taylor fan....i mean c'mon! The girl annoyed me so much that i had to give away 75% of my Taylor to her! I only own 20% now...probably even less... 😭 Oh well...i'v gotten over it...*looks away because she knows shes lying*🀣 And of course how could we forget our Disha? Ah Disha, sweetheart you are the heart of my Taylor posts. Believe me. I love how your so devoted to our Tay. I gotta say Twihards, you all voted perfectly for the perfect persons for this award! CONGO!

Biggest Kristen Stewart Fan.....ANJZ and DREAM_DREAMS....Aww Anjz!! She is such a cutie pie! I completely believe that she deserved this award! She's so nicceeeeeee!! I loveee herrrr!!!! πŸ˜†And dreamer_dreams....from how much i'v known her from the GOTW, i can say she is a real KS fan and congratulations for the first award! CONGO both of you!!

Biggest Bella Swan Fan.....MISTHAN.....8 votes! Wow, good job sweety! I'm sure you're a HUGE Bella fan hence you're award and the votes. I'm sorry for the short comment...i haven't really talked or known this member soo......😳 CONGO!!

Biggest Edward Cullen And Bella Swan Fan......MEHER_MIA1, XOHARSHAXO, IRREPLACEABLE.....Meher...Irreplaceable....CONGO! Ayysha.....Hmp! Well......CONGO! You all three deserved it hunnie bunnies!! Don't ask where i came up with that name thingy? It just came into my mind and wrote it.🀣

Biggest RobSten Fan......XOHARSHAXO.....Everyone knew that Ayysha will win this award...No surprise at all. Well....cuttteee!! Aren't you happy Ayyshss?? You better be! You won soooooo mannyyy awards!! You're very loved....hmm...well.....I AINT ONE OF THEM!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Congo anyways yaar!

Biggest Jacob And Bella Fan.......ANGAD-KRIPA#1 aka ME.....Well....Harjot aka Jot is such an amazing person. Everyone loves her so much. I'll tell her to thank you all....oh wait! She says she'll talk about her awards at the end.🀣

Special Award/New Twilighter....MAHNAZ_OO, -PARM-, -ANJZ-, MEHER_MIA1, MISHTAN, MAGNIFICENT ME, -MARYAM-.......Ooooo how cutteeee!! What a chweet and amazing idea Ananya!! And yes, i'v talked to most of these members and they are extremly sweet and i am sure they will be a GREAT addition to our Twilight forum family!! WELCOME!!

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!! PARTY!!πŸ₯³

MY AWARDS

Once again, beautiful sigs so thank you to the creator!! And thank you for fixing my username Ayysha....
Biggest Jacob Black Fan.....EEKKK!! OMG! Okay...honestly i wasn't surprised. Ayysha told me like a day before so i knew that i'd be getting it. Oh and Zaria when you thank everyone...don't forget to thank me. I held a HUGGEE hand in you getting this award...right Ayysha? Anddd of course...i am extremly Happy!! JAKEEEE!!!! My cutest and sweetest hubby!! Love you sooooo much!! Ooo and i want to thank everybody!!!!! Sooo thank you for voting for me. I am very happy but i'm just upset i'll have to share my lovely award with I_Love_Twilight and Zaria.πŸ˜”πŸ€£Nah i'm just kidding, we all know that Jake loves me the most!! The 2nd party?😲 You're right! You didn't come to the first party even after you got my invitation!!😑Hmp! πŸ˜†

Biggest Bella and Jake Fan......OMGGGGG!! Now this one....I WAS SURPRISED! When i read my name there, i almost jumped off of my seat and literally screamed!! THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!! ((Hugs And Kisses)!! Ayysha....i am waiting for your PM. πŸ˜†

Thank you once again!! I looooveee you all sooooo muccchhhh!!

My reviews....the questions or whatever will be posted underneath this post.

Love,
*Jot*

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Biggest Taylor Lautner Fan.....ESHA_423, DISHA_SEN
u guys r lucky i joined late 🀣
this was MA Award 😑 πŸ˜† Congrates tho πŸ€—
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Questions

--

Yes of course!! I enjoyed them A LOT!! They were a lot of fun!

Uh DUH!πŸ˜†I am going to keep my awards!πŸ˜†

Mmmm...somewhat.. Well for the active members..it was obviously fair but for the inactive members...mmm...

Talkative...well my friends say that i am talkative and well...it's because when i get started on one topic, i go on and on until the person doesn't get annoyed.πŸ˜†
As for the...Jacob Black Fan award....hmm...i love Jacob and i am a huge fan of his! I love everything about my big bad wolf and of course most people know how much i love him and they also know how protective i am about my husband! So you watch out!πŸ˜†
Hmm....Jakella Award...I'v always loved their friendship. Sure, Bella's hurt my Jake a lot but their friendship was so strong that they went through all that and in then end...they were still friends. So i really respect that.
Now, do i deserve these awards? I dont know. The Twihards get to decide that..not me.

Yes, the first batch was veryyy interesting. You got sort of tired when you wrote the 2nd didn't you? Over all though, beautiful and an amazing job done Ayysha!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Umm....Anjz and Ananya's on page 2? They were very sweet and i really loved reading them!! Or were you talking about your comments? If yours then i'd say....the Cute Member comment.

Yes, very much.

Once again...an amazing job done Ayysh!! I loved the way you handled the awards!

ummm....8. Like Anjz said...there is always room for improvement!

----------------
 Good job everyone!!
Once and for all, Thank you Ayysha, the sig creators, the members and of course our wonderful mod, Ananya!!

Love,
*Jot*
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

Questions

--

I totally loved it.... i won 4 awards.. 😳
Thank you soo much for arranging it... πŸ‘

Yes, ofcourse... and try and steal your awards... 😈  πŸ˜†

Yes, It was fair... members here dunno eachother well, but thats because they aint that active.. and those who are active obviously do get votes based on popularity... so yes, its fair...

(NOTHING Like because I am... or I do ....!)
yea, i did get the awards i expected... though missed the Edward fan award.. which i am.. big time... members here dunno abt it.. so i can understand y i dint get it.. πŸ˜›

Yes, a great job done ⭐️ πŸ‘
πŸ‘

The one by Jot on the 1st page... enjoyed reading it..

I loved it..Well, i won the award too... LOL.. j/k
 Good idea Amb and Ayysh... encourages the new members to continue coming here and contributing...

You did an awesome job... like i expected... πŸ˜ƒ

i wanna give 10... but there's always room for improvement.. so i'll give it a modest 8... πŸ‘

----------------

Thank you soo much Twilight Forum... Its moderators... specially Ananya... and members involved in making it a success... Ayysha... i am talking abt you mainly.... and those who volunteered with the winning siggys... Sid and Shareen.Sofia.... Thank you soo much.. the sigs are wonderful...

Thank you one and all...

Great job...πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope this is held again....

.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angad-Kripa#1

Biggest Kristen Stewart Fan.....ANJZ and DREAM_DREAMS....Aww Anjz!! She is such a cutie pie! I completely believe that she deserved this award! She's so nicceeeeeee!! I loveee herrrr!!!! πŸ˜†

First of all, Congratulations to you... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Thank you soo much for the appreciation... I love you too.... πŸ€—

Enjoy. Take care.

But yes, Ayssh took the cream as well as the cake this time... BUT the next time... Just wait and watch Ayysh... 😈  Muaahahahahaha... (Raavana Style..πŸ˜†)
Edited by -anjz- - 13 years ago