..:: Twilight Member Awards ::.. Part 2 Pg.3

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Hey Twilighters,Fanpiresand ourWolves.
Hope you guys are having a rocking summer, well I here am back with the winners of the "Twilight Member Awards". We got many different members who won, some only once and some more then once but everyone is a winner in every way.

Also a little heads up: Please Please do not create a fuss if you did not win for the award you wanted or won something you truly dis-like. These are the members opinion and i would like every to please respect them and be generous and be happy for people that did win. Now some member won more then once or twice but please do not start a fight over that, its all done by voting which most active members in this forum did.
Also if you are not an active member in this forum please keep in mind that if you did not win something that is on you and please do not bash everyone here for not voting for you.

Also if you are pretty active and still didn't achieve anything i am sorry but its all done by members and their thoughts.
I am going to announce the winners, and also the Siggys given with Please Please do Use those because Yulz aka Sid has worked hard on them and I am sorry if its not the siggy you want or doesn't show your character a lot but we had to fit every character in.
Please do not spread rude or stupid comments, because this is a really great post for people who won.

Thank you

xoHarshaxo

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROBlicious. thumbnail

..:: Awards ::..

This Award is for someone who is a regular vister in this forum, starts conversations, comments on mostly every new&old post that is posted and like every other award members picked this member.

The Member is...

xoHarshaxo

aka

Harsha/Ayysha

This member, i love this award because who ever the member is never shuts up, just keeps babbling on and on about things no one cares about. This members needs help in his/her talking problems.
Okay i am Kidding, i am not that rude. This member is a crazy friend of mine so i am just giving me sweet compliment. lmfao!
The Member is voted by each of us and the member is...

Angad-Kirpa#1

aka

Jot

Party Sharty Jot ... I mean M-Mrs. Black

Well, this member is suppose to be super sweet, no matter how annoying they might be they are Sweet. Well for this one i disagree with people because this member is not where near sweet specially in the whole Team Edward/Jacob concept.
The member is voted by crazy people in this forum and the member is...

xoHarshaxo

a
ka

Harsha

Congrats to My self since no one else is. I feel so unwanted. 😭😆

Awwww, I just love this award. I love how its for a cute member no matter how annoying they can be. Well the member chosen is no where near annoying infact she is damn damn damn damn damn cute and we all adore how calm she is but i am still waiting on the day she blows up at me for annoying her brains out. Still Waiting.
And the Cutest member is our very own

-anjz-

aka

A
njz
My Sauten (For Rob)

Looking forward to your party Ma'am. LubU!

Well Well, Most stylish member i was looking forward this award because the only person i thought of actually won. She is very calm but also just one day she will blow up because we ... well I can be very annoying with PM's and my weird posts. Okay back to the point, this member has very unique siggys and avatars, MATCHING so its a pleasure to look at.
The member chosen is our leader....

Amborisa

aka

A
nay
a

P.S. Amb i love your siggys at the moment, for some reason Edward playing piano is SEXY!

Congrats

Okay boring award, Kidding. This is for all those hard working people out there who aren't lazy to actually search up stuff on the internet and post it for all the people who are too lazy to type *Shakes Head in Mockness*, Well for this award we got more then one member so please put your hand together for the 3 winners.
The winners chosen are

Mallika&Pomegranate&Harsha

Thanks guys for not being lazy and actually posting things.
God its weird talking to my self. Congorats Mallika&Pomegrante.

UGH! Pictures, okay officially this member just likes to drool over either Edwards Hair, smile or Jaw line & Millions of other things or Jacob Pack that's why she just has to make this forum filled with pictures, but again she isn't lazy to get up and post them here so we should be happy we have a worker like her to give us the pleasure of staring at Edward&Jacob.

The Member is.....

Oh! Look at this she is also our cutest member.

-anjz-

aka

Anjz

Well Well i guess some one likes to stare at Rob a little to much am i right? Well this calls for a double part ma'am. Get ready for Massive huge PM!

I LOVE THIS AWARD! This award lets us appreciate the great siggy makers on this forum, and i am going mention some of my the ones that were nominated and others that are just amazing. Sadz, Sam, Irreplaceable, Mallika, Esha, Parm, Kyras, aishwaryagayen, Farzana, Unknowndesiers, magnificent me & Amborisa. There are a lot more but these were just in my head A.T.M, i am sorry for forgetting someone i just did the ones that are active. All of these makers are amazing but to our luck only one had the most votes and that member is ....

Mallika

Seriously Mallika your work is amazing, love all of your Rob&Kris, Edwella, Twilight siggys. Keep it up. Enjoy your award.
Congrats on the Second Award.

This award is similar to the one above but just a simg different because not everyone has this talent. The member is very well known for her amazing work and she works hard to post all of her work in this forum. Her work beautiful and very well known, although she has not been active for sometime we wish she comes back soon.

The member chosen is ....

Sadz11

aka

S
adz

You already know i love your work but let me say it again. I LOVE YOUR WORK! LOL. Missing it, hurry back so you can make some more.
Congrats.

Well we all know who this award goes to but i just wanna Thank her for all the hard work first. She is very good at keeping this forum clean even thou we make a mess like little kids. She is very calm and always a PM away, she is always there when you need her, also she is a great Team Edward fan so i am her fan lol.

The Member is ....

Amborisa

aka

Anaya

Well this is your second Award today Congrats.

---------------------------------------

MORE BELOW

ROBlicious. thumbnail

Okay well this member is chosen for being 'creative', for opening games, contests, interesting posts and this member is also very very annoying and soon to be Mrs Pattinson. Shall i say more.

The Member is....

xoHarshaxo

aka

Harsha

Thanks guys for voting for, this is like my 3rd or 4th. Thanks so much. Love you guys!
Congrats to My Self.

Well, i guess this award is for like the person who loves Twilight beyond words. This member isn't the most active member but she is truly a Twi-Hard. I haven't seen her in the whole Team Ed/Jake mess yet so i guess she just likes Twilight and all the people in it.

This is a new member and she is ....

Mona081187

aka

Mona

Congo Mona, Hope to see you more active. Thanks for the sweet comments on everyones posts and always pressing the 'like' button. You Rock!
Congorats on the Award.

Well Well, now were getting to the good stuff, i love annoucing these awards its always fun. We all know the Cullens and we all also know they have millions of fans but in this forum we have one Cullens fans and she is still around not as much as she use to be but she comes around.

The member is .....

.Angel.

Congrats Mrs. Cullen.

Well now lets move to the Blacks, Biggest Wolf Pack fan. Well this member is a crazy person, before you talk to her WARNING: A shirtless picture of Taylor Launter in your hand can cause damage to you because you touching her property is like Ekta ma'am coming up with a good idea.

This crazy member is .....

-Esha_423-

aka

Esha

Congrats my Crazy Baby. Hope after all your fights you got your Taylor! Love Ya!

---------------

MORE BELOW

ROBlicious. thumbnail

Coming Up Tomorro

Biggest Edward Cullen Fan

Biggest Jacob Black Fan

Biggest Robert Pattinson Fan

Biggest Taylor Launter Fan

Biggest Edward Cullen & Bella Swan Fan

Biggest Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Fan

Biggest Jacob Black & Bella Swan Fan

Biggest Bella Swan Fan

Biggest Kristen Stewart Fan

Stay Tuned...

fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats to all winners- lets see who wins tommorow-
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
EEK OMG!! Thanks people!! *kisses* LOL. I'm going to first of all thank the siggy makers! The siggys are seriously BEAUTIFUL! Love mine as well!! Jake..... *sighs* Now....

This member, i love this award because who ever the member is never shuts up, just keeps babbling on and on about things no one cares about. This members needs help in his/her talking problems.
Okay i am Kidding, i am not that rude. This member is a crazy friend of mine so i am just giving me sweet compliment. lmfao!
The Member is voted by each of us and the member is...

Angad-Kripa#1

aka

Jot

Party Sharty Jot ... I mean M-Mrs. Black
Come to the TL heaven...we'll party there!😉😆 I never shut-up huh? Aww thank you Harsha! You got the Mrs. Black part right! I can't wait for the next awards!!
Congrats to everyone else!! Aww Harsha you got so many! CONGRTUALTIONS BUDDY!! 👏🥳I think YOU should throw US a party..Meet you at the R-Patzz Post!!😆 Ambrosia...you deserved the awards you got! You are an AMAZING moderator and i LOVE your siggys! Well..well...Miss. Esha has won the the wolf pack fan award! Congrats yaar!! I am being civil when i say...i hope you win the TL award as well...😭I only 25%. The Jacob Black award will be MINE! I am confident Zaria..Disha or whoever else tried to steal him. Oh and if you guys do win it..i'll steal it!😉😆 How about you do a runner up Jake Black fan as well Harsha?
No, i don't feel threatened by anyone..i'm pretty sure i'll get it.🤔

Congrats to the siggy creator winners as well!! Mallika i love your siggys! They are amazing...😊
Anjz...congrats!! You're the CUTEST member, upto date member and the pic spammer!! Good job Buddy!!

CONGRATULATION EVERYONE!! ((Hugs and Kisses for everybody)) *Harsha you won't get a hug unless you throw a party.*😈

Love,
*Jot*

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats guys👏. just jumping wont do. give all of us a partyyyy.
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww thank you so much for voting me people...never thought i would win in any of the categories.you people simply rock~!
LOVE ALL THE TWILIGHTERS!~
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

..:: Awards ::..

Well Well, Most stylish member i was looking forward this award because the only person i thought of actually won. She is very calm but also just one day she will blow up because we ... well I can be very annoying with PM's and my weird posts. Okay back to the point, this member has very unique siggys and avatars, MATCHING so its a pleasure to look at.
The member chosen is our leader....

Amborisa

aka

A
nay
a

P.S. Amb i love your siggys at the moment, for some reason Edward playing piano is SEXY!

Congrats

Well we all know who this award goes to but i just wanna Thank her for all the hard work first. She is very good at keeping this forum clean even thou we make a mess like little kids. She is very calm and always a PM away, she is always there when you need her, also she is a great Team Edward fan so i am her fan lol.

The Member is ....

Amborisa

aka

Anaya

Well this is your second Award today Congrats.

I love the siggys *squeals*😆

Thanks so much everyone for making me the winner in 2 categories. 🤗 I hadn't been all that active lately due to my exam, which is why I don't feel like I deserve the 2nd award but I promise I will be back soon and give more time to my favorite section.

Harsha thank you for organizing the awards. You did a really good job👏👏 and I see all the new faces here who are obviously feeling at home. So guys congratulations to all of you. You guys rock this section.
I believe the winner for the most stylish member should be magnificent me aka Mitesh. He made this sig and avi for me. So I am just going to congratulate him for this. And Mit you are truly magnificent in whatever you do. Thanks for gifting me these amazing set of sig and avi.

Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago
-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Congrats to Winners !!
You all truly deserve these awards !!!

luv Alina