Miley Jab Hum Tum

Which eppisode is this awesome Mayur scene from?

mjht23333 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi all Mayurians and Mjhtians, i am new to this forum, can u plz help me find out which eppisode this particlar mayur scene is from!!! Plz see the Yt link form 1:33 and tell me which eppisode had this scene with mayank seated and Nupur in a sari flipping her hair sensously around mayank!!! Looks like a dream seq! But i cant remember when this awesome scene was shown! plz help, and provide me with a link to this particlar eppisode!😊 Thanx in advance!

Yt Link>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=QLhnAp17xbQ&feature=related

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont remember epi no. but it was during ahmedabad trip
mjht23333 thumbnail
Hi, can u tell me exactly which part of the Ahmedabad trip(the storyline this point)? i was just seeing the Ahmedabad eppis but cudnt just find this particular scene!!!!😭 Edited by mjht23333 - 13 years ago
this scenee was in chunky mishra's lodge
Ridhi. thumbnail
it was during when mayur are making up stories to chunky mishraEdited by nups_rats - 13 years ago
mjht23333 thumbnail
Thanx!!!! Just found it! Wow Good ol' days! Mjht and spl Mayur used to be so thrilling to watch! Mjht has lost its charm without lovely Nupur/Rati and ofcourse Mayur and the rest of the Gang! Just one lead pulling the chains, its become so boring and repeatative! the breath of fresh air is missing!😕
Ridhi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjht23333

Thanx!!!! Just found it! Wow Good ol' days! Mjht and spl Mayur used to be so thrilling to watch! Mjht has lost its charm without lovely Nupur/Rati and ofcourse Mayur and the rest of the Gang! Just one lead pulling the chains, its become so boring and repeatative! the breath of fresh air is missing!😕

yup dear missing those days
glad u found that
Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
ok buddy tht scene is from when Mayank and Nups go for a trip and miss thr bus and meet Chanki Mishra.
i try to find the but i couldn't find it but i found Mayank and Nups scene from tht epi. hope tht will help u.
here is the link-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1JrjpuVI8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abG0p3d4ouw

and next time if have any question try to ask the help desk ok. they are very helpful. thank u.   ðŸ˜ƒ
mjht23333 thumbnail
Thank u all so much, oh! wow theres a help desk? thank u so much for informing me!!!😃
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for this post..
even i was looking for it..
thanks for the links too...