-||- Rakhta Sambhadam (original Telegu) story -||-

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

I am sure we all are aware that Rakt Sambandh is a remake of (or is STRONGLY inspired by) the Telegu Show "Rakhta Sambandham" that airs on Gemini TV at 7:30 p.m. This thread (approved by GM *Shruti*) has been set up in order to maintain the suspense of the upcoming tracks for those members who'd like to wait and watch the show without spoilers.

Any news/updates/spoilers pertaining to the Telegu show, Rakhta Sambandham and the possible future tracks of the Hindi counterpart, Rakt Sambandh should be posted in this thread. I'll update this thread regularly with any updates/news posted here.

If you do however feel that you need to post a seperate thread about something related to Rakhta Sambandham please make sure to post a "Spoiler Alert" in your post - preferrably in the title of the thread so the members who want to maintain the suspense of the upcoming track can be fairly warned.

I know it seems like a lot, but I'm sure we can all be considerate and accomodate each other. 😊

Regards,

RS Team

Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

*~*Rakhta Sambandham - News/Updates/Spoilers *~*

According to various sources Rakht Sambandh is  remake of a hugely popular and widely watched Telegu Show Rakhta Sambandham which airs on Gemini TV at 7.30 pm band. Even the poster of both the show are also quite similar.
Here is the poster of Rakhta Sambandham:

Credit: PiaSengupta2010

Spoilers

• It will be revealed that Sandhya's husband Yuvraj is an eunuch and Neeraj/Sandhya might have a future track. 
  • Yuvraj knew that Neeraj loved Sandhya but he went ahead with his marriage to Sandhya anyways.
  • The Jagirdar family (Yuvraj included) offer Neeraj to sleep with Sandhya so that they could get a "heir" for their family - keeping Yuvraj's secret safe. It is believed that Sandhya might be drugged to reduce her ability to recognize Neeraj or reject him.
  •  Neeraj gets Sandhya operated on and helps her regain her eye sight.
Hi guys I read that this is the copy of a telegu show with the same name. Anybody who sees the telegu show can you shed some light on how the plot progresses? has the suspense already been revealed who is the killer? apart from the murder what else is part of the story?
Umm.. Whatever we know of so far I've updated it in this thread - lets try and keep all Rakhta Sambandham conversations in this thread. That way all the members who are looking for anything related to the Telegu counterpart of the show or any spoilers can find them easily.. 😊

*~* IMPORTANT: About Rakhta Sambhadam Spoilers *~*

oh is it.. this show has been remade  kannada also known as Rathasapthami....i had been wacthing this show in kannada.. it is said that this show is based true story,, actually...the further story is really interesting.

Originally posted by surdr

oh is it.. this show has been remade  kannada also known as Rathasapthami....i had been wacthing this show in kannada.. it is said that this show is based true story,, actually...the further story is really interesting.

It's based on a true story? Really?

But it's great to know that the show doesn't lose sight of its track further in.. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by surdr

can you give some more info on future story, I am very curiousπŸ˜‰
hey i just love the....show.....
but i wanna know who is the main lead guy in raktsambandham....can u plz tell me....
Dr Pushpa Nigam's confrontation w/ Yuvraj today seemed to confirm the above.  She was shocked to learn that Yuvraj had married, while Yuvraj was panic stricken on seeing her and cut short his visit.  I sorta felt bad for both of them.

One thing I didn't  get - did Dr Nigam expect that b'cos Yuvraj  is impotent - if that's the case - he doesn't  have the right to marry anybody?  Or does she expect that if he  comes clean about his disability, nobody will want to marry him?  I'd think that just as Sandhya has a right to a hubby despite being blind, Yuvraj has a right to a wife despite being impotent - after all, a wife isn't just a breeding machine.  Of course, both have to be honest about their disability.

Also, even if Yuvraj was impotent, couldn't he have found a normal girl willing to marry him, say, for his money?  Or get a normal  girl love him, despite this?  Or was it just Sandhya's beauty that won him over?
One more question - what are the names of the 5 sisters & the dad in the original Telegu serial?