Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

From the chat thread

Doesn't make sense, does it, if Neeraj was married to 'GD's daughter, he should have lost his memory or been in w/ any Raghu-da.  He would have been living w/ her while Vrinda smuggled herself back.

Anyway, I wonder whether the Telegu version too would be on its last legs or not?  This story, w/ some changes, could do well in some other language markets, like Marathi, Gujju, etc.

I also dont know why Neeraj joined the gang....yes I saw a gang and Sandhyas picture but after that I didnt watch it yet. I watched a few episodes back but I dont know if Neeraj lost his memory.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
there also neeraj lost the memory and was a beggar for a while then raghu da took him with him ...same thing..no difference...
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --jas--

there also neeraj lost the memory and was a beggar for a while then raghu da took him with him ...same thing..no difference...

Ok..yes I cant find all episodes online so I didnt watch everything. Does this mean Neeraj got "kicked out"by his wife?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm still curious about how this story continues, since there, they at least showed parallel tracks of all the sisters.  Did they introduce a new family for Neeraj, or do something else?  I hope they don't spoil it here - hopefully, the channel in question doesn't have other distractive serials banging on its doors.

If Shradhya is pregnant and Rohit has reformed here, that would be good.  Certainly better than in this serial, where they knocked up Shradhya just b4 she had had enough and left.

Honestly, if this serial was done in Bengali, I'd have watched it - preferably w/ Sriti, Naman and Sayantani at least in it (even if dubbed), and anyone else from the Hindi version.
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I'm still curious about how this story continues, since there, they at least showed parallel tracks of all the sisters.  Did they introduce a new family for Neeraj, or do something else?  I hope they don't spoil it here - hopefully, the channel in question doesn't have other distractive serials banging on its doors.

If Shradhya is pregnant and Rohit has reformed here, that would be good.  Certainly better than in this serial, where they knocked up Shradhya just b4 she had had enough and left.

Honestly, if this serial was done in Bengali, I'd have watched it - preferably w/ Sriti, Naman and Sayantani at least in it (even if dubbed), and anyone else from the Hindi version.

I couldnt watch more epis due to exams and these 2 weeks will be filled up with projects so I wont be able to update anymore...⭐️
Aradhana87 thumbnail
In hindi version Neeraj and Sandhya are married in the end😊
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I am posting to fill in the latest episodes in Telugu version.

-Sandhya and Sakshi come to know that the perso n who is trying to kill Sandhya is indeed Neeraj who lost his memory and voice.

-Yuvraj who was hit badly and is unconscious gets shelter in a man's house. Interestingly the man gave shelter to this guy because he resembles his dead son.

-Nothing is known about Neeraj's wife as of now b'coz  no track of her is being aired.

-Yuvraj's family is on the streets.
Aradhana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

I am posting to fill in the latest episodes in Telugu version.

-Sandhya and Sakshi come to know that the perso n who is trying to kill Sandhya is indeed Neeraj who lost his memory and voice.

-Yuvraj who was hit badly and is unconscious gets shelter in a man's house. Interestingly the man gave shelter to this guy because he resembles his dead son.

-Nothing is known about Neeraj's wife as of now b'coz  no track of her is being aired.

-Yuvraj's family is on the streets.

Thank u for sharing..so Sandhya put all property on her name?