Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't want Armaan and Maan fanz to become enemies 😭....I love both ❀️ ......becoz of this stupid poll I dont want new rivals plzzzzzzz.......
letz live in peace 😳

dekho ARMAAN mein Bhi Maan hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
before blaming armaan fans just check who has more negative votes darling we alwasy vote positively atleasnt me and my freinds if some people do then other actors fans are also no less then why alwasy blame armaan fans
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

before blaming armaan fans just check who has more negative votes darling we alwasy vote positively atleasnt me and my freinds if some people do then other actors fans are also no less then why alwasy blame armaan fans

hi😊

dear! when this topic was started , there were way more negative votes for maan and despite of maan's fans positive voting , his ranking was becoming more low . that means , certain ppl were voting down for him. it was for those ppl who were rating maan down at that moment.

now maan's ranking is up bcoz of maan's fans positive voting , i bet you that no maan fan is voting armaan down(u can visit geet forum and see the voting thread ) , bcoz most of maan's fans are also armaan's fans too (like meπŸ˜›)

I will never ever vote down for armaanπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I love both of them😳
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nik_sweetpoison

I don't want Armaan and Maan fanz to become enemies 😭....I love both ❀️ ......becoz of this stupid poll I dont want new rivals plzzzzzzz.......

letz live in peace 😳

dekho ARMAAN mein Bhi Maan hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

exactly yaar! no enemies plzzzz,  lets be friends !

no maan's fan will vote negative for armaan and vice versa 😊

btw.. i pray that there is no poll ever having armaan and maan in it at the same time, or AR and maaneet , aisa hua tou mujh jaisay fans kahan jaein gaye , who like armaan , maan , AR and Maanet !!
Edited by missbubbly04 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Hotpix polls are stupid!!!!
Hira congrats for getting this post 8 pages without being bashed or closed 😊
Loved to see some familiar faces here 😊

YAY. I found someone who agree. WHY making a big deal out of a stupid poll? Such polls happen in every other website. And they wont get a proper result anyway by 'multi voting' and 'down voting'

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Damn i luv both armaan and maan alot ...
Bt i'll vote for armaan as i love him more πŸ˜†
ksg_sista thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wait!!! i dun think so its a issue to make a topic on it!
now i ask ya topic maker....

how you noe dat we KSGIAN voting maan down???

there are also some other celbes which are dowen...and if i ask them same question you back then wht will be ur answer??..

if ask to do dis same  ask MAAN fans to stop voting others down n make him win only by voting positive..if he is THE ONE and has no competition, there's no need to feel insecure n vote others negatively!!

THEN?????.........

i hope its a useless and war begin topic...lsiten gurl its dosent mean dat we cant DEF AND PROTECT ARMAAN!! MIND IT!!....your topic is forward to bashing!! i noe you asking  simple question but answer wil be not simple na!! tc!!

ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANIII
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess you must have realised by now your topic has created a war..but then what's new..most topics on Armaan/Karan Singh Grover always generates this much of heat anyway...He's just basically too hot to handle hence everyone gets excited....😊

Anyways, i just wanted to get my point across as well..it doesn't matter if Armaan/KSG doesn't get the highest votes...cause all Armaan's fans knows that he is the best...a silly voting survey of such ain't going to change the fact that Armaan is the most eligible bachelor...πŸ˜‰
rocking_ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
before asking arman fan to stop ask maan fan to do thos they are much more jealous & they dont think that maan truely deserve to be elegible thats y they are putting armans rank down
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very well said...i dont knw why most of the people do the unwanted to put their favs up..i am a huge fan of armaan...but my top fav is maan as well as many others..let the best win i say too...

all are the hottest!