😳Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Vidya85

@romiosugar
I totally agree with u. We SRians dont even bother to bash Armaan

Exactly Vidya!!!

I've seen very few SRians bashing Arman which I can't deny but not many. Like you and me never bash Arman coz we like him and we respect others sentiments.

Also, this topic is not about Sid and Arman either. So what's the point of bringing SRians here??
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Hey Hira,

Not you sweetie but the other fellow. The other fellow had said that we immature BUT not you. I knw you are referring to general ppl who are voting down are insecure which I completely agreed. However, calling immature to Sid's fans is insult to us!!!

hira5431 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Hey Hira,

Not you sweetie but the other fellow. The other fellow had said that we immature BUT not you. I knw you are referring to general ppl who are voting down are insecure which I completely agreed. However, calling immature to Sid's fans is insult to us!!!

I'm glad ur not mad at me..i came in peace😳..Actually, I was kind of mad at armaan fans too in the beginning, hence the topic..but its not them..n im sure sid fans like u have better things to do..so i really wonder who's doin the negative votin!πŸ˜•
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hira5431

I'm glad ur not mad at me..i came in peace😳..Actually, I was kind of mad at armaan fans too in the beginning, hence the topic..but its not them..n im sure sid fans like u have better things to do..so i really wonder who's doin the negative votin!πŸ˜•

No no...if I get mad without a reason, then I must be a crazy oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Well, I don't know either who does all these negative votes, but there are some ppl who do it continuously. Sid fans have NO reason to go there and give negative votes to anyone this time as he is not even there. We rather enjoy our moment here or in other better things.
PS: I am also a Manneet fan....lol
I love them as much as I love SR :P
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes itll be much better if everyone just votes for their faves..
saves soo much effort and time

and i have no clue how Sid got brought in here

being a SR fan, i say both Maan and Armaan are awesome
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: supercool3

yes itll be much better if everyone just votes for their faves..

saves soo much effort and time

and i have no clue how Sid got brought in here

being a SR fan, i say both Maan and Armaan are awesome

V - for the first you are on MF......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What's up with that?? Got bored in AT??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are right both dudes are awesome :))
Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well....I dont waste my time on polls. I am just here coz u called Armaan's fans....why dont we stop these childish fights? those damn polls dont mean anything (and this goes to everyone)
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sabz -- i like to move back and forth between MF and AT and only comment in topics that interest me πŸ˜†

@ Jaysean -- agreed.. no point in fighting for the sake of a poll
Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And I just wanted to say I love Maan too (now that I have read the whole topic)- so I wouldnt know who to pick since I love Armaan and Maan equally. Those polls are just ploys by websites to get more sponsorships and more money as more people visit them. We shouldnt get caught up in that as they dont mean much. I thought I would share this with people who are voting non  stop. Those polls dont mean much. Maan and Armaan are great in their own ways.😳
Edited by Jaysean - 13 years ago