I ask armaan (post not needed now)-mods plz close - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
and some immature Sid fans also do it too. I mean yeah there are ppl who love Sid but also act maturely. but most of them just love to bash on Armaan.
Just vote positive for who ever u like. 
Originally posted by maybe-just

😆😆 ahan those are hilarious 😆 they always ASSUME that I have fainted, and I need CPR for which they call Dev 😲 instead of Maan or that I'm getting jiggy with Maan in the OUTHOUSE 🤣😳

🤣🤣🤣well..its ur own fault..u've carved that image into our head!!!🤣🤣 n I love how these days ppl are askin what u n asma are gonna do now that geet is gonna be in the outhouse!!🤣
😳Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by loveangle_4ever

and some immature Sid fans also do it too. I mean yeah there are ppl who love Sid but also act maturely. but most of them just love to bash on Armaan.

yea..i agree its mostly immature, insecure ppl who are doing the negative voting..we, the one who are confident abt the guy we adore so much, don't need to resort to such things.
Originally posted by hira5431

🤣🤣🤣well..its ur own fault..u've carved that image into our head!!!🤣🤣 n I love how these days ppl are askin what u n asma are gonna do now that geet is gonna be in the outhouse!!🤣

🤣OH DAYUM! forgot about that 😆😆 yes yes its my fault but in my defence Maan is a naughty boy, enough is not enough for him 🤣 no wonder I talk about him 24/7 along with the xness and OUTHOUSE 😆 ahahahaha thats even funnier, fikar not though, Geet won't know about OUR adventures with Maan, bechari is too busy talking to Babaji 😆 they all say we won't get away with it but heck I have been getting away with it for 2 days even though Geet hasn't officially moved in 🤣
Originally posted by maybe-just

🤣OH DAYUM! forgot about that 😆😆 yes yes its my fault but in my defence Maan is a naughty boy, enough is not enough for him 🤣 no wonder I talk about him 24/7 along with the xness and OUTHOUSE 😆 ahahahaha thats even funnier, fikar not though, Geet won't know about OUR adventures with Maan, bechari is too busy talking to Babaji 😆 they all say we won't get away with it but heck I have been getting away with it for 2 days even though Geet hasn't officially moved in 🤣

🤣u guys are really brave, inviting the wrath of future mrs. Maan singh khurana, u know that guy doesnt stand a chance getting what he wants when shes around..on the other hand, if she eva caught u, I can totally imagine geet going "chi chi chi babaji, x-ness!!" like she did that time when maan told geet to get drinks for that party!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by hira5431

yea..i agree its mostly immature, insecure ppl who are doing the negative voting..we, the one who are confident abt the guy we adore so much, don't need to resort to such things.

Where the hell this Sid fans came from here??? We are not even bother to go to hotpix this time!!! Please spare us for any accusation!!! Frankly speaking, most SRians like Arman unlike you guys!! I've seen very few SRians unliking/bashing Arman whereas you guys. I being a die hard SR fan, I love Arman and never bash him.

Please stick to the topic and SPARE SRians......am not joking---> I mean it!!!
😳Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by romiosugar

Where the hell this Sid fans came from here??? We are not even bother to go to hotpix this time!!! Please spare us for any accusation!!! Frankly speaking, most SRians like Arman unlike you guys!! I've seen very few SRians unliking/bashing Arman whereas you guys. I being a die hard SR fan, I love Arman and never bash him.

Please stick to the topic and SPARE SRians......am not joking---> I mean it!!!

u are right..sorry if my post  seemed like it was bashing sid..i meant in general ppl who are immature n insecure..not gonna repeat anything like that..sorry if it hurt ur feelings..