Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
yep..it's Ridz first brithday after marriage..i want i to be really special..please cvs don't let anything go wrong this time..!

Shilpa is a omantic..and i love her character for that..the way she will be always ready for her Mr.Right..!little does she know that she has already met him and well it's not love at first sigh for both of them!

oh ohkie *throws my broken heels and torn shoes at SidMaan* πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mole

Pocu, the essence of Riddzy/Siddant and Shilpa/Armaan are very well described by you in your post.

You make them come live in your writing and portray them as ordinarily extraordinary, by using simple plain human behavioral aspects that we understand.

Love your posts and relish them with huge hunger for your next chapter in creation. Your progression is much awaited.

Thank you

Mole, i can only say thank you. i just try to humanize everything. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

its make_believe her avisiggy forum thread name is ftm//ca ...she's soooooooooooo dammmmmmnnnnnn goooooodddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she's the poco of avisiggy forum πŸ€— kuch bhi post karti toh poetry ki tarah aajata hai screen pe πŸ€—

Fatty?😲😲😲😲😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.... i know, baby. She made some fabulous Prem-Mukti stuff and i still have it with me. She is truly gifted and her artwork has surreal depth. I miss interacting with her.
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Nikammi , you will never do any kaam theek se and i really pity your Mum. She should box your ears every morning.πŸ˜†.... and what were you doing with 100 pounds by the way?😲

🀣🀣🀣 I do, but I just take my time, I do things slowly at my own pace and my mom likes things to be done now and now.

As for the hundred pounds - I owe my sister twenty and my cousin 25 then, and the rest is money given to me by my dad πŸ˜† Since he didn't want it! πŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Beautifully and marvelously put Nitzoooooo.............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

There are 2 very specific lines that u put in ur take that basically sums up SR and ArShi.......

SR are not a love story they are a life story encapsulated into these two beautiful people'

So very true.........SR bascially have re juvenated themselves from the ashes......from the darkness of a tunnel....from the thunders of stormy weathers.......and today they stand united......with each other....for each other......Their story is not laid on red carpet with warm welcome but rather on burning stones with opposite but equivalent intensity.......It was not a fluffy cotton candy story but rather a wounded fairytale ........They connected not thru attraction and glowing beauty......but rather thru pain and bitterness stemming from their souls....and that is the soul pull that led them to each other at each cross roads in life....
Today when they so comfortably......cutely n casually converse their thots regarding simple things in life.......u feel such immense pleasure n peace to just see those once upon a time angst ridden faces with bright n vibrant smiles on their faces........U see the love......the understanding....the respect in every gesture of theirs.......be it simply irritating each other or doing priceless advocacy of human behaviour.......SIMPLE yet SIGNIFICANT!!!!!!!😳😳😳

That is so well-said, Sajjo. Yes, the reason you feel so good inside seeing SR be normal, silly , cute and happy is that you have seen them at their worst, seen them go through hell to see this day when they can lead a normal happy life of a married couple.

Memories that kill him today but will be looked back at with happiness and fondness tomorrow when he is consumed by the beauty of life and heart that  Shilpa Malhotra is. 
As she said in the path lab today  on being asked that what if the mystery man never loves her back ' MAIN KOSHISH KARTI RAHUNGI.

Again.........So very true...........Armaan has been lead to a road they may look like a bed of thorns with memories of past but it is this road that will lead to his redemption as well......just as Ridz....His crys today will turn to joy and smiles tomorrow as Shilpa continues to peel off layers that were covering his wounds not letting it heal from its roots...
Shilpa is go getter and one can tell the utter inner strength she has with the amount of heavy burden she is carrying in her heart that are so evident in eyes and yet breathing life and joy into everyone and anyone she comes across........
It is this strength of her that will come in use when needed the most........Today she is happily weaving dreams of a prince charming and a love life with rosy gardens but tomorrow when pain from her shattered glass globe will engulf her..........she will rise pulling Armaan from the craters of his unsetteled mind and heart ........filling the void with her strength in seeing above n beyond making him embrace wats long gone with fondness and opening out to a world with new hopes.....new horizons........with enthusiasm and determination!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳

Very true. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... Shilpa has had an emotionally empty life but she did not let it become her weakness. Instead, she filled herself with so much love that she spreads joy everywhere , making everyone happy so that she can heal herself seeing others happy. Someday Armaan will know through Shilpa that life is harsh to all of us but the road is always ahead.😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

yep..it's Ridz first brithday after marriage..i want i to be really special..please cvs don't let anything go wrong this time..!

Shilpa is a omantic..and i love her character for that..the way she will be always ready for her Mr.Right..!little does she know that she has already met him and well it's not love at first sigh for both of them!

oh ohkie *throws my broken heels and torn shoes at SidMaan* πŸ˜†

CVs can expect morchaas if Sid doesn't make this birthday special for Riddz.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shilpa is what i call a HOPEFUL ROMANTIC.😳😳😳😳😳😳... Armaan is lucky. He really is.

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wonderful post Pocu, loved reading

loved your line that;

SR are not a love story'they are a life story encapsulated into these two beautiful people

Siddhima were adorable, Rids so wants Sid know about her bday, its Rids first bday after SR shaadi, so indeed much more special for her
loved rids expression when Sid told her sachin tendulakr's bday date, hahaha

loved the gyaan scene, Rids said some meaningful things to Sid and i liked her saying to him tum bohat acha hoh,

Rids was perfectly balanced today once again, looking foward to Rids bday and SR moments together on the occasion,

ArShi knok jhok was nice, yes thye is no hatred between the 2, Armaan state of mind right now is mkaing him behave so bitter.

yes Shilpa siad she will keep tryng, another hint for the future that she will keep trying till she wins Armaan love. Shilpa looked stunning in teh dress.

enjoyed the sidmaan and sid shilpa scenes too, Sid abba dabba jaba line on shilpa was hilarious

i gues we need to give sidmaan scens more time to know, if Armaan is bitter with Sid or it was due to his bad mood he behaved the way he didi, i sense sidmaan tiff's in future, hope i am wrong

norzar

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🀣🀣🀣 I do, but I just take my time, I do things slowly at my own pace and my mom likes things to be done now and now.

As for the hundred pounds - I owe my sister twenty and my cousin 25 then, and the rest is money given to me by my dad πŸ˜† Since he didn't want it! πŸ˜›

Brat Nikkz. 😲Now, with rest if the pounds , buy some Belgian chocolates and send them to me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Brat Nikkz. 😲Now, with rest if the pounds , buy some Belgian chocolates and send them to me.πŸ˜†

Hahaha Nah! The rest of it is paying for my Birthday plans! 🀣🀣  Yes I am being a Nikammi πŸ˜›!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu 😊

SR
 we have SR today. A married couple with a depth that few can understand and comprehend
Exactly, only a few can understand the depth of SR and what SR are - to each other and with each other and how deep their bond is, that inner-connection they have

Nakchadi angry biwi jo roothti rehti hai'. And adorable cuppy-cake pati jo use hamesha manaata rehta hai. Isn't this what Sid had promised Riddhima in the FE?.... Thoda pyaar , thodi takraar , tum aise hi roothti raho aur main tumhe hamesha aise hi manaata rahoon.
Exactly isnt this what we are getting, isnt this SR - Sid told her how he sees their life together, and here it is.....  😳 

Ridz wants to live and be with Sid, the way she is, cute gussa - so her hubby finds out why she is cutely annoyed, she loves it deep down - all wifey i suppose are like that lol, and in her own way teasing him

Ridz so wants Sid to know its her birthday, but no way will she tell him πŸ˜†and she cutely gussa on him like she is always, coz thats how she is always to let Sid know that something is up, and then he tries to figure it out, whilst she doesnt have to tell him and just surprise her like always

And here we see a beautiful switch from Nakchadi Riddhima Modi and Cuppycake Siddhanth Modi to Sensible Mrs. Modi and Mature Mr. Modi'.
This scene was so well done, the switch we got from SR esp Ridz
And we see another Ridz who emerges to give Sid sweet advice  (SR balance each other out, wasnt it last week Sid was giving advice to Ridz and trying to calm her full-on anger)

We saw a beautiful balanced wife today - who in the right situation came across well, she wants Sid to know her b-day (so her being annoyed and cute gussa on him) and she sweetly lets go of her gussa and talked to him about his controlness (his responsibilties) and how he is handling everyone and he doesnt need to do that being controlling with them, but just do the DO job as how he is, a good person and he will fulfill his duties and so on and he knows she is right, he listened and understood - the great thing about Sid is that he doesnt think he is always right, he will reason out, and wont be stubborn and think being a man i am right mantra, he listens and understands and agrees

Its reminds me of what Shilpa (sajni) said today and it applies to SR
"Behind every successful man, there is a woman...."  and this is what i think it will be when Sid's fulfills his responsibilties and with Ridz by his side, guiding and giving him advice here and then, they are in it together

That is the beauty of SR' they are a rainbow of that every feeling and every thought that the human mind and the human heart is capable of '.SR are not a love story'they are a life story encapsulated into these two beautiful people'Embarrassed
Beautifully said 😳😳❀️

ARSH
I am loving Shilpa, her chapar chapar talk is cute in a way, and you can see it would so do IN Armaan's head in the car but he listens anyhow what else can he do πŸ˜†
Made me laugh that she had to dress up to do her duties in the Path Lab πŸ˜† such a dreamer

Sometimes when i hear her talk about love this and love that, and the beauty of love, i fear the heartbeak that awaits her, coz its bound to happen and i feel that this beautiful cute chapar chapar girl is gonna be lost, her talking away about life and love will be lost - she will go quiet

Armaan believe it or not, has Shilpa stuck in his mind deep down, today he says he has to get away from the hospital coz of her....... 

I dedicate this quote from the movie Snow Falling on Cedars for Armaan
It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love.
[note - i dont mean to say Armaan is obsessed, its just a quote that on the whole suits Armaan]
Time will tell him what that rare thing is, rather that its someone (Shilpa is the rare thing) and turning points in his life are coming and will continue to come as ArSh make their journey as time goes by

MAIN KOSHISH KARTI RAHUNGI. This clearly indicates that when Shilpa will love Armaan , she will love him with every fiber of her existence and every drop of her life ' after all , she is Armaan's mirror image , isn't she? '. Armaan's unchained melody, she sure is. Embarrassed
That was one powerful line by Shilpa, you get what that says and means - just like you explained - she will love Armaan with every fiber of her being

Ppl like Sid and Shilpa as you call them Soul Twins are meant to love with all their heart, and every fiber of their being (- these ppl are consummed with love with their child-like innocence and never-ending sprit and ppl that wont break), coz what they have is unconditional love
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago