Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SidisCool

KaShsome as alwaysπŸ‘

Is there an alert system in IF so that I get an alert when you have a new take on the epiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Kyon ki is dynamite bahri phorum mein..navigate karna..tension waalikaam haiπŸ˜†

Thank you , babykins! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳....long time , no see.😳

Arre, is phorum mein dynamite hua to kya hua , hum kya hydrogen bomb se kum hain?πŸ˜†

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Once again beautifully written poco

I love watching Siddhant and Riddhima together

Both ahve are made up of completely different stones and when they collided both mixed together as scuh that one wouldn't be able to find the original but yet would be able to tell them apart..they're so much like one another now

u know hw they say onc eyou get married you start acting like your spouse? thats what seems like to have happened w/ them..both have rubbed off on each other soo much ..its for the good though..they seem at peace with themselves and are back to fighting about randomness..just another excuse to talk to the other

..btw, im jhanve not nitika ;0)
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post Poco!

So anyways I wrote this massive essay to your post yesterday and then my mom interupted me and I lost it all!! 😭

Its been too long since I replied to your thread!

So here goes - firstly SR, I really don't get them sometimes πŸ˜† or most the time because they surprise me everyday and leave the biggest smile on my face even when they have had the biggest fight in the world. πŸ˜† Today, they just had a normal conversation and it was so nice to watch literally I swear every episode can be like that and all you will get is a stupid si smile on my face πŸ˜†. But you could see Riddhima was remembering her past birthday's and I am sure is hoping that this one will be the most memorable and that you can feel is coming because if Sid is unknown to this fact I can already see the fireworks. πŸ˜›

ArShi - Shilpa, I think she strongest charater around because she might be in so much pain yet no one will know, she has her dreams and hopes and she has risen from her past, which maybe unknown to the others but she will succeed in what she wants whether it is love or if it is her career. I think when Armaan finds out about her past it will be the turning point in his life, when he will move on because he will see that his pain is nothing compared to her pain, even with his unstable past. He will see that his pain is not the worst pain in the world.
At the moment Shilpa is loving for that pagal aishq and doesn't realise she is insulting and complimenting that guy all in one go. πŸ˜† When she finds out the truth, that fairytale will have an end but a happy one because she will change it and make it a fairytale.

SidMaan - LOL Armaan ripping the red card made me laugh but I hope the CV's don't destroy this friendship because they have become friends in the most unlikely situations but I think Armaan's behaviour is because of his emotional turmoil. Poco Why are you wasting your designer shoes on them? 🀣 Just get cheap champal and smack them with them, for such behaviour they should not get such expensive things thrown at them 🀣

I think this is all for now! πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

Once again beautifully written poco

I love watching Siddhant and Riddhima together

Both ahve are made up of completely different stones and when they collided both mixed together as scuh that one wouldn't be able to find the original but yet would be able to tell them apart..they're so much like one another now

u know hw they say onc eyou get married you start acting like your spouse? thats what seems like to have happened w/ them..both have rubbed off on each other soo much ..its for the good though..they seem at peace with themselves and are back to fighting about randomness..just another excuse to talk to the other

..btw, im jhanve not nitika ;0)

Mere cuppycake buddhu bacche, i called you nikammi ( my fave term of endearment) , not nitika , woh to main hoon. πŸ˜†... my name is nitika.😳.....I got it madame. Jhanvi.Lovely name. 😳😳

I am with you on this. I also love watching SR together - they are so beautiful and yet so real. I love the stone analogy that you have used . It is so true , my girl.... SR are one whole - you can just tell who is who but can never find the original dividing line. They are so merged with each-other. 😊

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written as always :)
Can't wait for the ArSh story to unfold!!

Creatives , if you are at all reading this , then, please don't let Armaan's internal demons extend to his equation with Sid.  

I agree on the above...but armaan being armaan, he holds no ill will in his heart...and readily acknowledges to shilpa that Sid did the right thing in punishing him 'cause his mazaak on sid had been a bit too much...love him for that..

i'm sure when armaan cools down a bit, and sid tones down his 'trying to control interns/docs' like riddhima suggested, sidmaan will be just fine :)

viji

noe23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey there, love your posts! You find positive things in every episode and every part of an episode (todays episode was okayish according to me). CVs should pay you money for this 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Awesome post Poco!

So anyways I wrote this massive essay to your post yesterday and then my mom interupted me and I lost it all!! 😭

Its been too long since I replied to your thread!

Awwle mera not-so-chhotaa-sa-baccha.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... i know why your Mommykins interrupted you.... KITCHEN SAAF NAHIIN KIYA NA?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So here goes - firstly SR, I really don't get them sometimes πŸ˜† or most the time because they surprise me everyday and leave the biggest smile on my face even when they have had the biggest fight in the world. πŸ˜† Today, they just had a normal conversation and it was so nice to watch literally I swear every episode can be like that and all you will get is a stupid si smile on my face πŸ˜†. But you could see Riddhima was remembering her past birthday's and I am sure is hoping that this one will be the most memorable and that you can feel is coming because if Sid is unknown to this fact I can already see the fireworks. πŸ˜›

SR leave a stupid-si smile on our faces because they are so raw and yet so real. They look and sound like your next door neighbours. They really are all colours of a man-woman relationship translating into an amazing marriage. 😳

ArShi - Shilpa, I think she strongest charater around because she might be in so much pain yet no one will know, she has her dreams and hopes and she has risen from her past, which maybe unknown to the others but she will succeed in what she wants whether it is love or if it is her career. I think when Armaan finds out about her past it will be the turning point in his life, when he will move on because he will see that his pain is nothing compared to her pain, even with his unstable past. He will see that his pain is not the worst pain in the world.
At the moment Shilpa is loving for that pagal aishq and doesn't realise she is insulting and complimenting that guy all in one go. πŸ˜† When she finds out the truth, that fairytale will have an end but a happy one because she will change it and make it a fairytale.

Nikkoo, take a bow for writing something this beautiful and deep. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... True. What does Armaan know of Shilpa's pain or what a lonely depressed heart she carries behind those smiles and bubblegum nature. The day he does, he will see her in a new light and understand that heartbreak is not the end of the world. Shilpa has her mind and heart set on winning her mystery man and if it's Armaan that her innocent heart has wished upon , she will win him by her love. Love moves mountains and Armaan is only a bowl of melting chocolate who wants healing.😳

SidMaan - LOL Armaan ripping the red card made me laugh but I hope the CV's don't destroy this friendship because they have become friends in the most unlikely situations but I think Armaan's behaviour is because of his emotional turmoil. Poco Why are you wasting your designer shoes on them? 🀣 Just get cheap champal and smack them with them, for such behaviour they should not get such expensive things thrown at them 🀣

True, true.... * picks her discarded Goa chappals and throws the red ones at Armaan and white ones at Sid.*.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think this is all for now! πŸ˜‰

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
iT WAS An interesting episode
Sid is like how did she know abt magazines πŸ˜† I hope he gives her a beautiful surprise birthday !!

And the way Shilpa was kuredofying  Armaan's Dil and telling him abt the dream guy kangan and all
uff that was a  sight..
I hope she can hell his wounded heart well😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: svijaya77

Beautifully written as always :)
Can't wait for the ArSh story to unfold!!

I agree on the above...but armaan being armaan, he holds no ill will in his heart...and readily acknowledges to shilpa that Sid did the right thing in punishing him 'cause his mazaak on sid had been a bit too much...love him for that..

i'm sure when armaan cools down a bit, and sid tones down his 'trying to control interns/docs' like riddhima suggested, sidmaan will be just fine :)

viji

Hi Viji,

Thank you for replying and i do hope what you are saying happens. Sid and Armaan can keep bickering as much as they want but i don't want anything going bitter between them. They found friendship when they were at their worst and that is the beauty of their bond. 😳... I am glad that Sid did not lose his temper at Armaan today and Armaan acknowledged that Sid was right except that he did not give him pain killers for headache. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Mere cuppycake buddhu bacche, i called you nikammi ( my fave term of endearment) , not nitika , woh to main hoon. πŸ˜†... my name is nitika.😳.....I got it madame. Jhanvi.Lovely name. 😳😳

I am with you on this. I also love watching SR together - they are so beautiful and yet so real. I love the stone analogy that you have used . It is so true , my girl.... SR are one whole - you can just tell who is who but can never find the original dividing line. They are so merged with each-other. 😊

sorry my buddhi behen..i forgot my chaar inch ke chashme aur adha dimaag is now turned into cold kichdi
i know ur nitika which is why i got confused whn i thought u calle dme that hahaha...riddhma se zayaada mujhe confusion hoti hai

and i wish Sidmaan stay together..i know alot of ppl hate their gayness but i for one enjoy it for the playfulness thats hidden behind it..they're an unlikely duo ..theyve come from jaani dushman to dostana now to chal mere bhai... i wouldn't like the judaai now...bring them back to hum saath saath hain