Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It would have been something else if Kishore had named them Dutta and Naku, and referred to them as such in front of Kala. I hope Kishore parades them all around the house, even lets them sleep in his and Kala's room. Can you imagine Kala's gussa? And the bunnies doing what bunnies do best? 😆 😆 😆
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Anyway since this thread has taken a turn towards besharmi I will add that nibbling of the ear (Dutta: White & Nakku:black) is part of SR.🤣

well looks like dutta will have to learn from the white rabbit that he has to take the first step in their SR and not wait for naku...and he could start like u said nibbling the ear🤣🤣🤣
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

It would have been something else if Kishore had named them Dutta and Naku, and referred to them as such in front of Kala. I hope Kishore parades them all around the house, even lets them sleep in his and Kala's room. Can you imagine Kala's gussa? And the bunnies doing what bunnies do best? 😆 😆 😆

well all i can do is hope that kishore would be there to save naku dutta bunnies from kala's wrath🤣🤣
ltl_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mariescott14

well all i can do is hope that kishore would be there to save naku dutta bunnies from kala's wrath🤣🤣

Don't worry.  Their cutie bunnies (Dutta's and Nakku's) will be so well trained that with one hand they will handle a gun while with the other they will be eating apples.😆
Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago
kishore is d perfect man for kala 😆
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Rabbits nibbling each other's ears means SR ka Signal then I'm 1000000000000000000000%%%%% Sure that Rabbit's football team wud be formed first .. Sharam Karo Dutta Rabbits are faster than you.. Take some lessons from the cuddly bunnies you Idiot🤣🤣🤣
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

Don't worry.  Their cutie bunnies (Dutta's and Nakku's) will be so well trained that with one hand they will handle a gun while with the other they will be eating apples.😆

OMG that i would pay a lot of money to see🤣🤣🤣
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tina-Saigal2002

If Rabbits nibbling each other's ears means SR ka Signal then I'm 1000000000000000000000%%%%% Sure that Rabbit's football team wud be formed first .. Sharam Karo Dutta Rabbits are faster than you.. Take some lessons from the cuddly bunnies you Idiot🤣🤣🤣

i agree ...dutta kuch toh seekh🤣🤣🤣🤣
mariescott14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhachopra

kishore is d perfect man for kala 😆

now i have no doubt about that😆😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haila ......wats this ..😲😲

I go 4 half an hr to offer my prayers & u all turn my topic into Rabbits SR scenes ...!
🤣🤣