Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

ya shabz that was so funny.....loved the way he was mocking at her!!! 🤣 🤣 his lines were amazing ya...we can see the mard side if kishore these days😆

Yh ...nazia ...he rocked in that little scene ..
btw ,,,did u notice ,,Kala luked fat ..!
🤣
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

Fivr ,,,u should see this ...the trio specially Kala looked P****d ...!🤣

*sigh*

I WANT to watch this! But I am stuck at work for a long time today!! *sigh*

What are the rabbits doing in the house though?! Should I be concerned.. 🤣🤣🤣
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*sigh*

I WANT to watch this! But I am stuck at work for a long time today!! *sigh*

What are the rabbits doing in the house though?! Should I be concerned.. 🤣🤣🤣

Kishore bought them ...& wats even more funny is that one rabbit was white & the other black ....
he was telling Kala nw they r 2gether & alone & far 4rm ur sight ....he  actually meant Tasha ..!
🤣
nazia.icycool thumbnail

<font color="#003399">Yh ...nazia ...he rocked in that little scene ..
btw ,,,did u notice ,,Kala luked fat ..!
</font>🤣

shabz nakku ghar mein nahin hi...isiliye shayad kala khushi mein phool gayi 🤣 🤣 khushi se phoole na samari thi woh...lekin AS ki baat sun kar...muh latak gaya!! 🤣 🤣 poor she!!
today she was wearing less make up...shayad jagtap ko thoda sa pna make up de diya...man he was decked up with make up!!! 🤣.. 🤣 🤣 stomach hurts!!
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kishore bought them ...& wats even more funny is that one rabbit was white & the other black ....
he was telling Kala nw they r 2gether & alone & far 4rm ur sight ....he  actually meant Tasha ..!
🤣

LOL!! Kishore's using rabbits to demonstrate the situation to Kala? And he got really into character didn't he - went out and found a white and a black rabbit! Did he back sure that the black rabbit was female? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aur Kishore bhi na! Utha k rabbits Kala k muh k samne rakh diye aur phir kehta hai k nazron sey door hain.. 🤣🤣

I love this couple!
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

shabz nakku ghar mein nahin hi...isiliye shayad kala khushi mein phool gayi 🤣 🤣 khushi se phoole na samari thi woh...lekin AS ki baat sun kar...muh latak gaya!! 🤣 🤣 poor she!!
today she was wearing less make up...shayad jagtap ko thoda sa pna make up de diya...man he was decked up with make up!!! 🤣.. 🤣 🤣 stomach hurts!!

Hahaaahaaa ...pehle Naku ki jane ki khushi me phooli ,,,,phir baad mein AS ki baat sun kar gusse se phooli .....magar phooli zaroor ...
🤣🤣
he looked horrible ......!
Dew-drop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LOL!! Kishore's using rabbits to demonstrate the situation to Kala? And he got really into character didn't he - went out and found a white and a black rabbit! Did he back sure that the black rabbit was female? 🤣

Aur Kishore bhi na! Utha k rabbits Kala k muh k samne rakh diye aur phir kehta hai k nazron sey door hain.. 🤣🤣

I love this couple!

Zaahir hai ......it had to b female ...No doubt ..!🤣
meghaparti thumbnail
Yeah Mr...kishore ji was too good n cool...I just loved his black n white rabbits n his taunts to kala.....I was just wondering If Nakku returns n starts adoring those rabbits n dutta just gazes at her like anything...lol..not again....in tasha dream land🤣Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Kishore is finally wearing the pants in the relationship 😆
I can't imagine what made him marry the witch perhaps he was bowled by her elegance and looks and after the marriage he want  'Damn I'm screwed coz one wrong move I'll be burnt alive'.😛
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
mariescott14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i know and did u notice the black and white  rabbit ...that was hilarious
for that was none other than our naku and dutta
did u observe the white rabbit oggling the black one
OMG i am going mad...i am seeing tasha in bunnies...someone svae me