our journey of life together. FF part3 updted pg3

..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

"Our Journey Of Life Together"

Hello geetians''
This is my first FF' and I am not a professional fiction writer' but Geet is my fav show so I started a FF. guys but u hav to b patient because Maan's entry will be late in this FF. either in the end of part 3 or in the start of part 4.
I am hoping that u will like my FF.
And if u have any suggestions or request, Please PM me without any hesitation.     
And please guys,, do comment. Whether it is bad or good.
Background:- the back story about the life in hoshiarpur is same as it is in the serial' and my FF starts frm the life of  geet in Delhi.
Characters :- all the charcters are also same as it is in the serial.

Part 1

Geet's disappointment.

Geet is finding job and living in an apartment. She had given interviews in many companies but neither one of them responded back. Geet is very upset because she had yet not able to do a job because all the jobs require high degrees and geet was only BA. She was feeling very sad and walking along the roadside and a piece of paper was lying on the road and due to a strong blow of wind. That paper came nearer to geet and lie near her feet. She picked it up, it was a piece of newspaper. Geet  went to the nearer dustbin to throw it. But suddenly she saw an ad in that paper. The ad was about the job vacancy in the Khurana constructions. By reading the name of "Khurana", geet remember Dev Khurana and again became very sad and tear came into her eyes. Geet  stops herself by saying to herself, "oye geet tu b kiya sochne baith gayi. Bhul ja usko. Wo ab teri life mei nhi hai. The apni life ki aik nae shruat krni hogi. Apne liye naa sahe tou apne bachey k liye. (she moves her hand towards her abdomen). And wipe her tears. She hires a rickshaw and went to her home. The apartment in which geet lived was such a small one and the landlord lady of this house was such a sweet lady. Her name was Gayatri.
Another day, the sun rises with lots of hopes. Geet carefully noted down the address on a notebook. And got ready for the interview.

Guys please comment whether u like this or not. I should continue or not?
Edited by sweetcherry96 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amour_Reet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
yepp..it was a nice start .plz continue.... Edited by maanmeet8 - 13 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
welcome aboard dear ..you must write. i neither professional fiction writer   ðŸ˜Š Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
ardhika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz continue and plz add me to ur PM list
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice start!!!

plz continue...and add me to ur pm list!!!!
kinno thumbnail
please continue and add me to your pm list
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice start...do cont.soon..
Cool add me to ur pm list
..Adeena.. thumbnail

thankyou for all ur comments friends...!!!!! i was too busy last days so i was not able to post another part.... i will defo post part 2 today.........😊

..Adeena.. thumbnail

Geet struggle for the job.

Geet enters the Khurana constructions and go straight away to the Receptionist (Tasha). And tell her that I m here to give Interview for the personal seceratory of the Boss of this company.

Tasha gives no answer and was busy in chewing the bubblegum. Geet becomes very angry and leave the reception. And incidentally bumps frm Sasha. Sasha became very Furious and burst out on Geet  by saying "Ankhein hain ya buttons. Daikh k nae chal skti kya? Thursday ko ana tmhari koi stupid si charity ko fund daine ki baat Thursday ko karenge'. Aur''.

Geet cuts her dialogue by saying " Excuse me mam I am here to give interview."

Sasha laughs and say to her that tm ne apni shakal kbi mirror me daikhi hai jo is company me job karo gi. Geet answers "shakal tou aap ki b achi nae hai phir b aap is company mei job kari hai' Sasha became very angry and said to her Get out From here.

Geet  said mje b koi shauq nae hai aap ki company mei job karne ka. Mai jaa rae hun.

Sasha; tou jao na kis ne mana kiya hai. Geet was about to go and at that moment Adi stops her and says to Sasha that atleast you should take the interview from this girl and ask geet that wats ur name? Geet answers in avery soft tone "Geet". Adi says to geet that "geet, follow me to my cabin, I will take ur interview. After adi and geet leaves that place. Tasha who was hearing all this convo silently comes to Tasha and says to her, "ma'm aap ne us stupid girl ko adi sir k sath kiu jane diya apko tou pta hai k wo kitne sweet hain wo tuo Geet ko foran Job de denge. Sasha oh main tou bhul hi gayi Adi k bare mei main b udhar jaati hun.and she runs to Adi's cabin.

PM list includes:

1smile2

anufa

kinno

scorpiangyal.

Edited by sweetcherry96 - 13 years ago