Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
DD  peti ka "raaz raaz raazzz" LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks A LOT for the update it was Awesomee!
choco-pie thumbnail
Its was a lovely episode... and yes thanks for the truly entertaining update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

niceee! :D plz do continue fast.. i'd love to read ur take on the song sequence =) oh and thnkx for the update!

well, I didnt describe the song in a chronologial order.....i was all embarrased to describe it...*covers her face with her palms*....haye sharam aati hai....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahane

dear Dancingdoll
thank you so much for your detailed update and lovely comments.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
it seems the show is going to be more interesting πŸ˜‰
best wishes😊

oh! its gng to be rocking from now onwards....atleast I hope so...nahi to Shaan ke spanks CVs ko transfer ho jaayenge! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

i wonder if they will reach home tomorrrow...?? *looks hopefully at CV's* i wanttt them to reach homee now yaaar so that he can drag her inside and warn every1 of never misbehaving with "his patni" <3 ok that's probably a lot to expect of him as of now :p

its been soooooooooo long and these ppl have been outside....i think they shld reach, if not tomorrow atleast on wednesday.....
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Thanks DD! Good to see your update. Ab to tumhare updates ke begare din nahi guzarta. πŸ˜†

aaye haaye.....madzy, teri inn baatoan se kuch kuch hota hai....🀣
*looks sheepishly at forum*...Hayeee....😳
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

Ekkkkksss! your updates seem so different from what actually happens in the show, it's like I'm reading a whole different story here! πŸ˜†

I think Gauri Bhabhi influenced you a little? what say? that 'raaz..raaz..raaz' filmy effect? 🀣

thanks for the AWESOME update DD!!

Gauri bhabhi ...Gauri Bhabhi...Gauri Bhabhi......*turns at Nitz thrice from right side*....influence....influcence....influence...??? *turns at Nitz thrice from left side*......yeh kya keh diya??....diya....diya diya....🀣🀣🀣

oh by the way, which scene looked diff?? did I miss anything ya kuch wrong likha??

*runs to read her update*
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

Thks for the update😳..i think in precap she remembers suraj😭..Shaan too looked handsome in that attire😍, & he's asking herπŸ˜†, she's sad cause he looked handsomeπŸ˜†

yes, me too thinks tht the attire reminds her of Suraj...Infact it reminded me of the 1st scene where in suraj gets down from he camel...wasnt tht attire the same?
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: tofeeees

DD  peti ka "raaz raaz raazzz" LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks A LOT for the update it was Awesomee!

oh galllllllll.........πŸ€—........btw, whats ur name.....toffee khane ka man karta hai everytime, I call u tofeeees....aur itne toffee khaoongi to dentist ke paas evey month appointment lenaa padegaa!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: choco-pie

Its was a lovely episode... and yes thanks for the truly entertaining update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

u r most welcome huns! πŸ˜ƒ