Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

isomers thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Gauri bhabhi ...Gauri Bhabhi...Gauri Bhabhi......*turns at Nitz thrice from right side*....influence....influcence....influence...??? *turns at Nitz thrice from left side*......yeh kya keh diya??....diya....diya diya....🤣🤣🤣

oh by the way, which scene looked diff?? did I miss anything ya kuch wrong likha??

*runs to read her update*

🤣🤣 Bhabhi ji definitely had a strong impact on our poor DD.you said "diya" 4 times.🤣🤣🤣 you've become worse than her!😲 ab kya hoga?

I meant..with your comments, it feels like a whole different thing..in a good way of course.😊 😆
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh galllllllll.........🤗........btw, whats ur name.....toffee khane ka man karta hai everytime, I call u tofeeees....aur itne toffee khaoongi to dentist ke paas evey month appointment lenaa padegaa!

haha DD you're hilarious 😆my real name is beenish😆😆 i joined india forums way back in 2004 when i had the kahin to hoga craze!uss k baad this forum has been the one where i've been most active 😳😳 i absolutely adore the character of shaan he seems so human in front of all those other serial's heroes who are nice nice tameezdar betay and pati.

ooh i just realized that the iktara song has also been composed by shankar right?? i just love his music and i'm so glad he did rang badalti odhni 😃
rishani thumbnail
thanks a lot,nice & funny comments from u.
I really enjoyed ur update,like always.👍🏼
I just loved yesterday episode,both Shanak & the rain dance!😛
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the lovely update &funny comments.👏👏
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yes, me too thinks tht the attire reminds her of Suraj...Infact it reminded me of the 1st scene where in suraj gets down from he camel...wasnt tht attire the same?

yaa, i think its same😳, & KT looks more muscular in them😉😍☺️
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update😃.......