Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Ok...Here's the deal...This one is a MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

U have outdone yourself this time around....Arguably, this has to be your 'Best Post' till date Poco...I was mesmerized..........Wat the hell are you doing wasting this wonderful talent of yours....U better put it to good use or i will come hammer and tongs at you 😑

Nothing to add...Was gonna make a post on yesterday's episode...But i guess there's no need anymore...Coz nothing i say or write can even come remotely close to what you have written....Standing Ovation...seems small to me now!

Cheers!
Rapz

Thank you, Rappzie! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I am glad and grateful that whatever I wrote made sense to you and you liked it. And don't worry, nikammi. I am putting my so-called-talent to use. You know that am a professional writer. 😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni.r3

awesome post as always,
love reading what you have to say (:

Thank you, Roshni. πŸ€—Do come back to share your views. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Can I just say LOVE ? There HAS to be a LOVE button for this !! πŸ‘

I loved every single word you said, but the bits in blue made me go "OMG !!!!" πŸ˜†

This is so true- the reason Riddhima can be so normal with Armaan is because she's happy and secure in the knowledge that no matter what, she's got Siddhant's love, trust, and confidence with her for keeps. When she talks to Armaan with a happy smile on her face, its actually Sid's love, and the assurance of that love speaking. When Sid put Riddhima back together again, he left a vital part of himself in her soul- and that vital part was the assurance of his love- forever and ever. Like you said, when the present is so glorious, and the future looks so beautiful, how can she not look back at her past with a smile ? And the strength, the confidence to do so comes from one man, one love- Siddhant Modi.

Similarly, Armaan needs somebody to hold his hand and become his, as you said, lady in shining armour. And that somebody is going to be Dr. Shilpa Malhotra.

-Aditi

What can i say, Addy , except a 'thank-you' πŸ€—....And i love you for the following lines....

When she talks to Armaan with a happy smile on her face, its actually Sid's love, and the assurance of that love speaking. When Sid put Riddhima back together again, he left a vital part of himself in her soul- and that vital part was the assurance of his love- forever and ever. Like you said, when the present is so glorious, and the future looks so beautiful, how can she not look back at her past with a smile ? And the strength, the confidence to do so comes from one man, one love- Siddhant Modi.☺️

😍
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

And i love how you entertain the entire phorum.πŸ€— I get to be naughty in your posts and i love you for that. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

daant lie nikammi😈
u kam to my posht once in a bulluu moooon onlyπŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

daant lie nikammi😈
u kam to my posht once in a bulluu moooon onlyπŸ˜›

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?😲
😲
Daant lie , super nikammi. i did so much naam-roshan karo in your 'title' post. So much mehnat i did in forcing Arju to teach Love leta hai pareeksha to Champa and others, and still you are saying all this? Joothe ilzaam.😭😭😭😭😭

ratan24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sheer brilliance.....pocu no doubt ur blessed wit writing skills....uve said it all bt da last line.......
When healers come , they take over your entire being.......OMG...
SUPERB.....bsttttt post ever......
πŸ‘ 😍
shamil thumbnail
mein jhoota toh tum jhooti😈
one of my other threads is still waiting phaar u to unrejerve ur poshht..πŸ˜›
u lazy nikammi never comments on my threads except one or two🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratan24

sheer brilliance.....pocu no doubt ur blessed wit writing skills....uve said it all bt da last line.......
When healers come , they take over your entire being.......OMG...
SUPERB.....bsttttt post ever......
πŸ‘ 😍

Thank you, Ratan.πŸ€—.....You are too kind with your words. 😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

this is one of your most beautiful posts i have readπŸ€— ...............the depth and beauty with which you have summed up each protagonist of DMG  is worth a roundof non stop pressing the like button and peitioning for the love button..............

the episode was good and very poignant.............we saw shilpa narrate a fairytale and we saw the angel and the prince role play.......but shilpa's fairy tale hangs with questions as to what happened after they fell in love and the fairy and prince's tale begun after that ...unkown to shilpa riddhima and armaan are sitting side by side in the corridor which holds the most precious memories of their life in hte hospital...........from day one they laughed ,criied,fought played pranks and then grew up into senior doctors ...........we saw AR start the story from their past and move into the future..........riddhima with her sid and armaan with shilpa............

i agree with you pocsy the peace and content you see on her face is the symbol of love and assurance that sid gives her every moment of her life ...........he has made life beautiful for her and hence today she sits with her past revisiting the memories because she knows that she will not be lost in them but would come out of them and walk towards her homeand her husband..............it was Dr.Riddhima Siddanth Modi sitting there ..........

armaan has frozen their fairy tale against time and travelled back with riddhima...but riddhima is not a part of that time lapse anymore........armaan still stays back hence his discomfort when mentioning sid and even more uneasiness when he sees sid in riddhima...........he wants assurance from her that she is there with him in that fairytale yet her answers unwillingly drag him to hte present and the truth........the priorities for riddhima have changed.......it is her husband ,her home and her work...........she will be his friend but she canot be his unspoken guardian who will guide him at this stage..........armaan's assurance that he is fine was his trying hard to hold onto the shred of reality that riddhima has really gone.......and when she walks away you see him losing himself into his illusion yet again ...........

when he heard shilpa narrate the fairy tale to the kids....he lived it once again.........this time came forth the fury that it was imcomplete ,the rage of living that tale and the hurt of being destroyed .........so his complete loss of faith in love and his even more stubborn refusal to accept it has anything to do with SR.......as you said he thinks that since they are married they are happy and if they wer ein love they could not be happy.......and also the denial that riddhima has healed ...for him when their love story was destroyed ,he believed that riddhima cannot love anyone else just like he has made himself beleive that he cannot......so for him it is the marriage that is stopping them and her husband,at that point siddanth becomes riddhima's husband not his friend

shilpa has fallen in love with the concept  of unconditional love,with hte words that wove the fairytale and with hte symbols that narrate the fairytale.............i have a different version of shilpa getting to know the truth about armaan............somehow i have a feeling that armaan's obsession with his past and shilpa's revelation of the prince are going to coincide............

armaan is in for a major reality check soon..........by the time he returns from the trip crossing the line between real and fantasy he will face the tuth that will shatter him completely and after this shilpa will take over ...........whether he wants it or not ..............the rain song was also quite hintful that shilpa comes in and riddhima exits.........

it would be harsh to ask or expect armaan to move on.........if destiny had not intervened he would never have ...........he truly devoted himself to riddhima and i agree he needs his guiding star to pull him out of this web of decieve he has created for himself and direct him to a safe and beautiful place where reality waits for him ,to love him and chierish him ..................

i am more than happy that sid has finally decided to keep his personal and professional life seperate.........and i know he will come out making us all proud including his pyaari si patni
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

mein jhoota toh tum jhooti😈

one of my other threads is still waiting phaar u to unrejerve ur poshht..πŸ˜›
u lazy nikammi never comments on my threads except one or two🀣

Oh , you know that i rejerve and phaarget. You must yaad-dilaao me. Budhaapa affects memory , beta. 🀣