Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tzahra

Poca i have no words to say now u have described them so well i am lost of words now awesome topic

Yh today was proved when AR were talking to each other bt in actual they were not talking thmself Ridz was talking abt her dear hubby and Armaan was talking abt Shilpa and at the end of episode he also said dat this is all fantasy nothing of this kinda happen in real so again Armaan Malik is back he doesn't believe in love again bt very soon he will with Shilpa

Thank you so much, Tazzy! πŸ€—

Isn't it wonderful how Riddhima was talking about Sid and Armaan ended up talking about Shilpa? See, somewhere Shilpa has got under Armaan's skin. And i loved it when Riddhima told Armaan that Shilpa was JUST LIKE HIM. 😳😳😳😳.... FIGHTER NO.1!🀣

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

lovely nitzooooooooo..........πŸ‘

I have literally no time to put in any of my chavanis but I am here due to my loyalties to u........
However...................U have summed it up very beautifully and very poignantly with utter depth.....

Sajjo! πŸ€—..... tu kahaan chali gayi hai yaar?😭 I missh you and your chavanneez!πŸ€”

Here's just a few words from me......

Today Armaan stands at a junction that once Shanky had told him about Ridz.........and that is "To face n embrace ur past.....make it ur strenght and then move forward".....
Ridz today in that AR scene propelled and accomodated the "make peace with the past" process........and Armaan has not yet  and cannot fully begin his moving ahead in life till Shilpa enters his life at his rawest best where the wounds are at its root fresh......the process which began on thursday in the elevator.......
SR are now already in their comfort zone and are simply merrily swaying away in each other's love as they talk about each other.....

A beautiful epi it was.....😳

Agreed, Sajjo. 😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Armaan doesn't need to deal with his past. He needs to embrace it. Only then, he can live , love and hope again. Isn't it? Shilpa is doing his surgery and am sure she will complete it with flying colours.

SR are living a normal life for a change , CVs ki meherbani se. 😳

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

A carefree spoilt rich brat from the palatial houses of USA who got transformed into a man of word , man of responsibility and man of honour as soon as a wounded woman stepped into his life like a hurricane. He hated her , he fought with her , he hurt her and then, in that one reckoning moment that separates lions from lambs , he married her , knowing fully well that he maybe destroying his life. But his wife fell in love with his goodness and soul purity that could melt mountains. She made him believe in her and he made her believe in his love for her ' a love which came after a trip to the worst roads that life can send you to. And now this child-man , merging Peter Pan with Dumbledore walks this earth a happy man ' his original purity still untarnished. That's Dr. Siddhanth Modi for you.

Siddhanth learnt to keep friendship and his profession apart and it was good to see him in that avatar ' that is the beauty of this man. You want to see him at his best? Pile him up with responsibilities and see the man behind  the boy unfold. And little did this man know that in some corner of Sanjivani , his darling wife is talking about him fondly , glowing in his love , as she sits next to her past dream and her present friend Armaan.It is because she believes in herself , in her marriage and in Sid's love that she can sit comfortably with Armaan and talk over anything and everything under the sun ' ...be normal. All this strength and sensibility has come from the faith and hope that Sid has filled her up with by telling her how much he loves her and taking her home. And because her present is so beautiful and her future so gloriously hopeful with Sid , she can look back at her past with fondness , a big smile and wish him well. Love gives you faith and the continuous reassurance of it that every morning when you get up , he fills you with a tenderness that moves your soul gives you the strength to face anything. Riddhima can be normal with Armaan today because Sid is right next to her '. Or rather slipped onto her finger.

Yes, Armaan should move on '. BUT HOW?  Now, you'll say that if Riddhima could move on with Sid , why can't he'. THAT'S THE CATCH ' " WITH SID". When Riddhima was at her breakpoint , with no wish to see the next morning sun , Siddhanth Modi came to her life ' forced her to feel , even if it was anger and hatred , took her life by a storm , held her hand like a saviour , stood by her through thick and thin , married her , affected her to an extent that she began to feel sunshine and he became the anchor that she holds to till date for her dear life. He healed her and as time went by , she realized that Sid is the center of her universe , her new life and that's how she came to love him and live again'. As Lennzie, says, the woman Armaan sees today is Siddhanth's Riddhima , put back to life brick-by-brick, thread-by-thread.

Lastly, if Sid could teach a shattered Riddhima  to live again, then, Shilpa is made of similar silks. She will teach Armaan to be Armaan again and after that just as Riddz knows no life without Sid , he will not know a single day without Shilpa. When healers come , they take over your entire being.

Can I just say LOVE ? There HAS to be a LOVE button for this !! πŸ‘

I loved every single word you said, but the bits in blue made me go "OMG !!!!" πŸ˜†

This is so true- the reason Riddhima can be so normal with Armaan is because she's happy and secure in the knowledge that no matter what, she's got Siddhant's love, trust, and confidence with her for keeps. When she talks to Armaan with a happy smile on her face, its actually Sid's love, and the assurance of that love speaking. When Sid put Riddhima back together again, he left a vital part of himself in her soul- and that vital part was the assurance of his love- forever and ever. Like you said, when the present is so glorious, and the future looks so beautiful, how can she not look back at her past with a smile ? And the strength, the confidence to do so comes from one man, one love- Siddhant Modi.

Similarly, Armaan needs somebody to hold his hand and become his, as you said, lady in shining armour. And that somebody is going to be Dr. Shilpa Malhotra.

-Aditi

Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Hey Pocu 😊

Beautifully said this whole post, i dont know what else to say coz you have summed it up to how it will be and should be

All 4 characters - both couples SR and ArSh and the past, where it all stems from - Destiny is where it all comes down to, and i mentioned earlier looks like both Armaan and Ridz were destined to meet two ppl with the same initials SM - Siddhant Modi and Shilpa Malthora

Ridz was destined to be RM, but Riddhima Modi😍, and Shilpa would be Shilpa Malik πŸ˜‰

Shanks words come to mind when i see Ridz today (and what she has achieved and the woman i see today, living and happy)when he said once to Armaan, that Ridz has to embrace her past and all the memories and face them, make it a strength and then on she can go forward and move on and now its Armaan's turn now to do that..........

Riddhima can be normal with Armaan today because Sid is right next to her '. Or rather slipped onto her finger.
That is one of the reason, she has moved on, moved on with Sid, her husband, in her marriage - that love, and hope she feels, and the love that Sid has filled her up with, and as you say Pocu she lives her love for Sid, no words are to describe how exactly she lives her love for Sid, its to see it and feel it - SR's love is beyond words
She has this smile glow in how Sid is with her - this peace and contentment, her affectionate coming out on how he is at home etc - and you can sense and see SR are settling down, and have set into a routine, and a in a comfort zone - thats her world, SR are on a different level together from the rest

Ridz can look back on her past and smile, no bitterness, no regrets as such, and no thinking it was a loss and it cant ever be all this, coz then she wouldnt have been led to her finding her life-partner Sid Modi - a man she immediately formed a bond, which based on alot of emotions, but such bond that got deeper and strengthen as time went on, not once did it break, they are soulmates, and they have that pull to one another
As you say Pocu, Ridz anchor is Sid - he's her lifeline, and Ridz is his everything - she is Siddhant's Riddhima, he is consummed with love only for her - he is filled with immense love that spread through him only for her and to her, he fills you up and moves you from within and that is what he does to Ridz, and that is SR for you - and you look back on their journey and to what they have come through and are finally with one another, in love - in marriage - you see how precious it is to see them this way today - happy and content with each other on the basis of love - yes it is slow, soft and subtle, but its this built up of foundation (esp from Ridz pov) of love which will get stronger and harder and more concrete as time goes on - this is what i feel Ridz is laying down and taking her time to do, she is steady and flowing
LOVE COMES SOFTLY 😳

How surreal we also have Armaan talking about Shilpa in this moment - what a coincidence
Ridz talking about Sid, and Armaan talking about Shilpa

When healers come , they take over your entire being.
Exactly, Sid and Shilpa are the healers, they give you hope, love and to feel again, to live again - to see a new world, a new lifetime (they are also ppl that are strong, they have child-like innocence but when the going gets tough and hard times fall, they will not know how to break, its their fighting sprit and unconditional love that will win and shine)
Also the healer's partners will also become the healers themselves one day - we have seen with Ridz and Sid, that when Sid is hurt or in pain, Ridz is the only who can heal his wounds and same will have to go with Armaan towards Shilpa (because we can all see the deep sadness that lays in Shilpa and those eyes that fill up with so much emotions says alot)

Bottomline is Ridz cant help Armaan anymore then she needed to and that was saying a goodbye, and she cant fix him or heal him, she isnt his healer or anything more then just a old friend shall i say, RIdz cant do anything more then do what she did today, was be herself and thats good enough as you can see Armaan talk to Ridz like he did etc

Shilpa is that anchor , she is in Armaan's life what Sid is in Riddhima's life. But it will take time'.she is under Armaan's skin and she has attacked RAW Armaan and that exactly is his road to recovery.
The one to heal Armaan will have to be Shilpa, she has opened him (which he needed to be open and face the past and the reality) and she has seen the bitterness Armaan throws at her and that too on about love, we can see that Shilpa loves love, the very essense of it - and she will be Armaan's Unchained Melody, his reason to love, laugh, hope and feel again to see another lifetime
Doesnt Shilpa who has been neglected of love as it seems from such an early age, and the one who loves love, and the essence of it, deserve someone like Armaan who is how Pocu says a Dreamboat, that he is the very essence of love, he is her Armaan, her desire for her own dreamworld with love all around

And as CZ says , once Armaan crosses that heartbreak bridge , his story with Riddhima will appear a saga of some other lifetime to him.
And just like Ridz, Armaan will one day look back on his past and smile, no bitterness, no regrets as such, and no thinking it was a loss and it cant ever be, coz then it wouldnt have been led to him finding Shilpa his second chance at love and life again

As for understanding SR and where they have stemmed and risen from, no one will know but Armaan will get the gist of it when he himself learns to love again, hope again - and sees exactly what is it that is SR and also himself and Shilpa when he thinks about it and understands it how exactly you evolve

And this sums up what it is and what it will have to be....... this is the bottomline
Lastly, if Sid could teach a shattered Riddhima  to live again, then, Shilpa is made of similar silks. She will teach Armaan to be Armaan again and after that just as Riddz knows no life without Sid , he will not know a single day without Shilpa. When healers come , they take over your entire being.

Pocu wonderful post, again i say it sums it up, whatever i have said wont even be justice to what you have conveyedπŸ‘

Like always, Lennzie, it is such a wise and well-written post. It is a pity that the MF doesn;t get to see your exceptional insight into the characters on this serial and how beautifully you always see the other side of the coin. 😳😳😳😳😳😳..... I have nothing to add to what you have conveyed in such a simplistic yet profound manner. BEAUTIFUL. Love you loads. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

Pocu yaar you are brilliant. I agree with every word. Riddhima was also in Armaan's stage once. Her state was actually worse. Sid changed it by turning her world upside down. There have been  many times I felt AR should be together, I mean once upon a time they were amazing. But then I think about the journey SR made. Today's Riddhima is Siddhant's Riddhima. When her world shattered into billion pieces and there was nothing worth living for Sid put the pieces together. No matter what happened Sid and Riddhima didn't let go off each other till they both survived. And what they share is so powerful that it's achingly beautiful.

I like Armaan's character because these days it's becoming more apparent that he is not perfect. I am loving his sadness. His mahan time is over now he is feeling the pain of losing Riddhima. That is so realistic!!! and I am loving every second of his character. Shilpa will heal him. But in order for her to heal him he had to be in pain first. He needed to realize that that he is badly wounded.

No matter how silly this show gets at times I love the cvs for SR and Arsh. I can't wait to see the stories pan out.

Thanks Perfy! πŸ€—

The reason SR are together and why destiny designed by them has been put down by you right here :

There have been  many times I felt AR should be together, I mean once upon a time they were amazing. But then I think about the journey SR made. Today's Riddhima is Siddhant's Riddhima. When her world shattered into billion pieces and there was nothing worth living for Sid put the pieces together. No matter what happened Sid and Riddhima didn't let go off each other till they both survived. And what they share is so powerful that it's achingly beautiful.

This is the reason why people love SR. 😳😳😳😳😳.... SR are not made-for-each-other.... they are made-with-each-other.

Present Armaan is realistic, no doubt but it is kinda hard seeing him broken all the time. I prefer the times when he is fighting with Shilpa... at least he is alive in those moments and not thinking about Riddhima. Shilpa is Armaan's healing for sure and this is only the beginning. 😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

love you poco for this amazing post!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Mayu! IπŸ€— am glad that you liked what i wrote. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudice

A beautiful summary , Poco.

The story is getting interesting and hope the CV's dont stretch the Armaan getting over Riddhimma part..
Armaan did have some insight into the SR bond ... between lonavale trip and karva chauth and following days.... But as you say he seens to be in a denial mode and refuses to acknowledge that bit...
Why he has gone back in time...am not too sure after the good byes and the last salsa dream dance...Any case hoping that he accepts reality soon.

Really love the authoritative and firm Sid.... Would love to see his wife's reaction.

Thank you, sweetz.πŸ€—

There is a lot of potential in the SR + ArShi stories and their mutual equations and i hope creatives continue doing justice to what they have so beautifully created.

Armaan's bleeding and his denial of SR will only end with Shilpa and we shall see that. 😳

I love bossy Sid and now i want him to boss Riddhima around. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash08

Nitzy, πŸ€—
Take a bow girl. One of your best posts till date that I have read.

Nikammi! πŸ€—.....where have you been ? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I liked Ridz-Armaan's conversation yesterday. Ridz has evidently moved on and now when she looks back all she can see are the best times that she had. No bitterness, no awkardness, no animosity. Its all in good stride. She remembers small things and she smiles at them. That shows how much of an influence Sid has been. You are right in saying that Ridz is now able to sit back and talk to Armaan as a friend for she has an anchor in Sid - a person whom she can go back to at night and whose face she will see in the morning. Its like her ship had once set sail but now docked amidst the most beautiful surroundings where there is always happiness around.

Exactly, Ash. Whatever strength that Riddhima has today has come from Sid and the constant assurance that he is never going to let go of her. That's why she smiles, she glows and loves her husband enough to be able to face anything.

Armaan as you said has had nothing to hold on to at this moment. How can you expect him to move on? He is sailing in that sea of lost love, of despair, of hope not finding a place to stay, not finding an anchor to hold on to. It is not true that he does not believe that SR dont have a love story. He has witnessed how much these two mean to each other. He knows the depth and intensity of their relationship...... He is disillusioned now with no belief in love and its warm feelings. Maybe he is trying to convince himself that since SR is not a love story, they will last forever?? Because according to him now love stories are just fairy tales.

True. Armaan is losing the Armaan that he was.He is changing into something else. And i hope that before further damage happens, Shilpa makes him do a U-turn.

Shilpa - talk about being in between a rock and a hard place. This girl has fallen for a voice, for a person who writes about his love on paper, for the intensity with which he loves his love. It seems surreal to her that someone can love to such depth. And when she realises it is Armaan, we can see Shilpa loving him to such an extent..... bcoz when somebody affects you - they affect you to so much that they consume your very being. Armaan needs someone like this to get him to feel again, to smile again, to assure him that the world is still a beautiful place to live in and life is worth enjoying and love is still a wonderful feeling. That will be the day that Armaan will look back and smile at his past like Ridz is doing today.

Shilpa is Armaan's mirror image. She is as beautiful, loving, passionate and as much a child of dreams as him. And this is the reason that she will make Armaan Armaan again. 😳

Love,
Ash

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

pocu, I simply love the way u write. πŸ€—

And i love how you entertain the entire phorum.πŸ€— I get to be naughty in your posts and i love you for that. 😳😳😳😳😳😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Poco...wow...I am speechless..πŸ‘.Sr to I am in love with but u write sooooooo well that I am sure I will fall 4 Arsh  also....

Thank you, Upps! πŸ€—..... SR are my babies but am so much in love with ArShi as well. 😳