sajanapatel thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
puneet finds out amoli went to the doctor and thinks she is pregant and he tries to make dv think that the only reason she stayed in the haveli is because whoevers baby she is carrying didnt want her so she decided to give the baby dv's name but our dv grabbed puneet by his hair nd said he doesnt believe puneet because he has looked into amoli eyes and all he can see is she is pavitra and he tells punnet that he wont understand this because he is a rapist nd he also tell puneet that if he believed him then he would be stupid

do u guys think dv will be manipulated  by puneet and start believeing what he says about amoli being pregant and how long do u guys think this track will go on of everyone thinking amoli being pregant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey sajan
i dontthink dv will belive if he belives iam sure he will go deep in to it and catch the truth regarding pregnency😕
sajanapatel thumbnail
yeah thats true dv will do anything to find out the truth
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think he will belive him but he will tray to find the truth.  but i missed some romance between dv and amoli today😍. i  was thinking  that they will tray to get  them closer now.  but this is not happening. soon.😡 come on ekta do we have to wait a lifetime to see amoli fall in love with dv😭. i hope this track dont  last long becouse i think it will only creative new problem.😔  i hope we can see more dv amoli romance tomorrow..
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
DV is one conniving/ smart guy....if he falls for Puneet's lies than I might just break something....but DV is too shana for Puneet though I hope jealousy doesn't cloud his judgement
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

DV is one conniving/ smart guy....if he falls for Puneet's lies than I might just break something....but DV is too shana for Puneet though I hope jealousy doesn't cloud his judgement

dat makes me wonder.. rn't we frgetting bout DV's possessive nature  ... u kno how nutty he can bcome 1'ce he gets slightest of hint bout d (fake) truth behind dat rumor ...& dat 'll happen wid d nw entry who mus b a guy ..butttttt m already super xcited 2 c d jealous DV

missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitu123

dat makes me wonder.. rn't we frgetting bout DV's possessive nature  ... u kno how nutty he can bcome 1'ce he gets slightest of hint bout d (fake) truth behind dat rumor ...& dat 'll happen wid d nw entry who mus b a guy ..butttttt m already super xcited 2 c d jealous DV

this will be the most enjoyable thing 😉, that new guy will touch amoli and dv will beat him . oh yeah!!!! 🥳
nitu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: missbubbly04

this will be the most enjoyable thing 😉, that new guy will touch amoli and dv will beat him . oh yeah!!!! 🥳

ohh nofing's more xciting den a jealous DV