Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky_kiran thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜•Wow so Amrita is "unfit as a choreo"? based on what? because she has lost most of her contestants? well if that's the case, Mayuresh/Vrushali, and even Jai have lost most of their contestants, does that mean they are "unfit as a choreo" as well like you said? πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Looks like you are hardcore fan of Amritha, mayuresh/vrushali were @ their best , when compared with remaining Skippers Jai/D/MnV Amiritha lost all her contestants in a quick matter of time 😊 😭 😲 ,Amritha Fails to connect with audience she doesnt have X-factor which remaining skippers have 😊 😊

baijubavra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocky_kiran

Wht best choreo has she given till now, if so how come vatsal got eliminated and how come anurag got eliminated .the thing is she is lack of creative skills when it comes to choreo well she is unfit as choreo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

1. Wht best choreo has she given till now
Baiju: Her cube dance with Vatsal got the POTD so, Yes it was the best dance of the day.IMO her Chinese choreo was also very good.

2. "she is lack of creative skills when it comes to choreo well she is unfit as choreo"
"Vatsal + amritha + Khushboo Out 🀣 lol "
Baiju: It may be your opinion that Amrita is not a great choreographer and I respect that but mocking a choreographer or little kids is what I am against at !  ALso, please do not forget that Khushboo is out because of the injury and  I do not think that one should laugh out loud (LOL) about it. I am against rolling on the floor when a kid is out of the competition because of injury!

Rocky_kiran thumbnail

Originally posted by: baijubavra

1. Wht best choreo has she given till now
Baiju: Her cube dance with Vatsal got the POTD so, Yes it was the best dance of
the day.IMO her Chinese choreo was also very good.

2. "she is lack of creative skills when it comes to choreo well she is unfit
as choreo"
"Vatsal + amritha + Khushboo Out 🀣 lol "
Baiju: It may be your opinion that Amrita is not a great choreographer and I respect that but mocking a choreographer or little kids is what I am against at !<b></b> ALso, please do not forget that Khushboo is out because of the injury and I do not think that one should laugh out loud (LOL) about it. I am against rolling on the floor when a kid is out of the competition because of injury!

Dear baijubavra πŸ˜› Looks like you are a girl,

See i never Laugh out loud (Lol) towards Khushboo iam a human being i can induerstand but iam bit worried, that you totally mis understood me , iam not laughing at khushboos injury/elimination (I do feel pity for her).

My question is why Vatsal eliminated?
Ans:- because amritha fails to connect( by her choreo) with audience , even if vaishnavi joins amritha's team she will also face the elimination thats not a big surprise.

Edited by Rocky_kiran - 13 years ago
mishcutie90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

Confused ummmm in case you didn't know Vatsal was eliminated under Jai and wasn't even selected in the wild card round, so does that mean that Jai doesn't have any potential as a skipper also? and if Jai is so much better then Amrita, how did he manage to lose Papiya (a boogie woogie winner), Divyam, and Vatsal? Confused

vatsal did comeback due to jai's choreography because if you ever paid attention to anything except for your beloved D-sir you would have listened to Grand Master saying that vatsal was chosen because he got the 3rd highest marks in wild-card round
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rimpa_love11

Shivani khusboo jugalbandi duet and Shivani wildcard performance were excellently choregraphed . The only problem I see is she doesn't have that much experience and exposure as a teacher or choreographer.

That was an amazing performance!
Khushboo was great! I dont remember how Shivani did because i couldnt keep my eyes off of Khushboo...her hip-hop and krumping was really good!
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: onizuka

πŸ˜‰Yeah... I do agree that watching this DID is just like watching circus....
 ha.. ha... ha.. πŸ€ͺand in circus we do need a clown..... just kidding..
sorry not to hurt anybody feeling....

😊anyway.... if atul has bad expression...  i shud care less.... but this jitu has loud expression.... which i don't really comfortable with ..... (just me) sometimes it looks like over acting....  i still hope the best for atul.... but what ever the final result is .... not really my concern.... i just love Jai.... guess what sometimes in my wild heart.... i have this joke about terence ki toli with my carzy siblings .... that in DID circus .... terence sir is the ringmaster.... mayu is the genius chimpanzee... jai is the monkey king..... and we are the hard core fans ha... ha... how i love terence ki toli...!πŸ₯³

πŸ˜‰to be honest.... i do like jitu in the beginning... but then... this like just faded way.... just the same for my liking towards D'sir.... he's the only contestant i support for in DID2 even i did not watch the whole show ...( i like binny too).... for me he danced very very good plus his comedy antics... really love that... but in Li'l Master.... he's not as good as he dances as a choreographer.... some of his choreography were just inspired by the former DID choreography.... like the poles act   that mayu did (jitu's vande mataram if not mistaken)...  i don't mind if mayu did it for manoj but....sigh.... so sorry.... and sometimes the storyline of the performances were not understandable for a person who didn't speak hindi....like me... compare to Jai... he alwez come with something that goes world wide... like BEN10.... something simple and yet graceful....  just like papiya she's the only girl who dance hip hop like a girl....this simple thing is important for me... for me Jai is the best...!πŸ‘

I think you like Terence ki toli (not sure)
but still, please do not refer to anyone from the show as circus people. It can offend people even if it is all in fun & humor