Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Hessa85

yeaahh, love the domineering side of dutta, so even during SR he will retain some of this personality, i hope.

(changed username incase u r wondering who i am nazia)!

hey..u changed ur username...shai???ok thanx for informing..😊 😊
haan even i hope he will be the same dutta..DSP!!he should retain some nahin..almost all of his personality!! 😊 😊
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2010huma

i know its impossible, but i would love it if they don't promote the SR at all. we would be watching just a normal episode and BAM... we r shocked by the treat of seeing an unexpected and unannounced SR

Actually, I like that idea too! Unexpected and unannounced. 👍🏼
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LTL and tasha have always been different from other serials and couples.So I am hoping their SR will be unplanned and hopefully not in PM.
By the by these besharam threads are becoming interesting day by day.😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

ya he never hesitated grabbin nakku..then he was connected to her in the diff sense..it was as if he had authority over her..even then it was as if she belonged to him..
but as u said ,,now he will be romantically attracted to her..

hey nakku will only instigate him...it is dutta whi will take the first step!!!..im sure abt that...and after instigating him..and after he gets into the mood..she will feel all shy!!! 😳 😳 🤣

Xrated thoughts...i had made up my mind that i wouldn't do any besharam stuff here..lekin tum logon ke Qns na!! 😆

Dutta has been shown to be shy with the women he has romantic feelings...but with Naku he hasnt been shy. So lets see what he does with Naku-will he be shy as he was with other women. Or will Naku's case be different. He has always treated Naku as his property which he can touch, grab, pull, push without asking. So will that change when he falls for Naku? I hope it doesnt...Naku has been very in your face with her feelings...I hope Dutta is a tiger with her.😉
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol...very 'interesting and entertaining' thread...
all u guys r so cute when with ur ''besharam'' ideas ;] lol
u know while i was reading one of the comment [sorry didn't quote] i imagined naku teasing and challenging duuta in a way that he is too shy and can't do anything...''waise to itne bade sher banke phirte ho...lekin aise mamlo mein chutki bhar ki bhi himat nahi hai...par waise bhi ye mamla hi aisa hai ki DUTTA SHRIRAM PATIL ka dil aur dimak sidhi patri pe chal hi nahi sakta...sirf apna ghoda hi khayalo mein rehta hai...'' this all talk or anything similar would totally make dutta prove his 'sher-ness' lol and now that he is so darn hot and terrifyingly tempting....nakku would be shy and wanting to run away seeing that she has just woken up a sher..... lol 
see u all arn't the only ones getting besharam thoughts...me included lol.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh god
i never thought about the sr of dutta naku
and now i have become the most besharam
just desperate for their SR and an unplanned one 😛
taherav thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
for me it wud definitely be something that just happens because lets face it..almost everything that has happened to these two characters, the incidents which brought them together have all happened out of the blue ..it was never planned..so even this shouldn't be!
taherav thumbnail
and it definitely wud br gr8 to have an unplanned baby come into the world as a result of this unplanned SR!!
taherav thumbnail
oh and one more thing...i hope they don't have that 2 minute suhaag raat where they manage to consummate even though they both r fully clothed!!🤔😕😆
taherav thumbnail
oh and one more thought..while they r at it this song shud be playing..'aake bhar lo baazooan mein..tum ko hai yakeen..jaan meri jaa rahi hai sanam' frm lucky!!
will be back if more thought pop into my mind!!