Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Besharam Question of the Day: Unplanned SR? - Page 4

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

</div>
Good point. I forgot he is shy. But I think he is all shy and coy only with women he is attracted to in the romantic sense.

He never hesitated in grabbing Nakku by her hand or putting his hands on her shoulder. But now, when he realises his feelings for Nakku, he willact all coywhen she touches him 😛

Nakku, even in her dreams is not playing the coy damsel, she is self-assured at his wonderment and rapture at her beautiful face.

<div>So, I won't be suprised if our Damsel Nakku made the first move (would love it that way), and our Coy Knight followed 😛

ya he never hesitated grabbin nakku..then he was connected to her in the diff sense..it was as if he had authority over her..even then it was as if she belonged to him..
but as u said ,,now he will be romantically attracted to her..

hey nakku will only instigate him...it is dutta whi will take the first step!!!..im sure abt that...and after instigating him..and after he gets into the mood..she will feel all shy!!! 😳 😳 🤣

Xrated thoughts...i had made up my mind that i wouldn't do any besharam stuff here..lekin tum logon ke Qns na!! 😆Edited by nazia.icycool - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lol, i think your underestimating dutta, i dont think he'll be shy at all. when he's acnowledged his love, i dont think he'll be able to keep his hands to himself. the man is a don so he will know how to play.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nazia.icycool

ya he never hesitated grabbinh nakku..the he was connected to her in the doff sence..it was as of he had authoity over her..even then it was as if she belonged to him..
but as u said ,,now he will be romantically attracted to her..

hey nakku will only instigate him...it is dutta whi will take the first step!!!..im sure abt that...and after instigating him..and after he gets into the mood..she will feel all shy!!! 😳 😳 🤣

Xrated thoughts...i had made up my mind that i wouldn't do any besharam stuff here..lekin tum logon ke Qns na!! 😆

interesting! it feels like as if im reading a mills and boons novel ... 😆
Hessa85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 2010huma

Dutta and Naku are both very intense characters. It would be horrible if their SR was planned. It should be completely spontaneous and unpredictable. we should have no clue that the SR is gonna happen. It should shock the hell out of us.

huma, i love that idea. when we least expect it, in the least expected place and in the least expected way. i can just imagine the chaos on this forum when that happens 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shai85

huma, i love that idea. when we least expect it, in the least expected place and in the least expected way. i can just imagine the chaos on this forum when that happens 😆

i know its impossible, but i would love it if they don't promote the SR at all. we would be watching just a normal episode and BAM... we r shocked by the treat of seeing an unexpected and unannounced SR
nazia.icycool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shai85

lol, i think your underestimating dutta, i dont think he'll be shy at all. when he's acnowledged his love, i dont think he'll be able to keep his hands to himself. the man is a don so he will know how to play.

no ya...we aint underestimating him...nor am i contradicting u 😳
this is my POV..
see dutta is like a coconut shell..hard from the outside and V soft from the inside..nakku also knows this very well..y did he become a don in first place??his emotions are badly hurt ..thats y he became a don..physicallt he is very strong but he is very emotional 4m the inside..he needs a caring partner like nakku..he will surely be V frank with her..but will also be very soft with nakku..

he is a don he wont hold himself from shooting any1..but he will hesistate a bit...but i hope he sirprises her in a nice way 😊
nazia.icycool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

interesting! it feels like as if im reading a mills and boons novel ... 😆

OMG sara..this is getting longer n longer..length bhi koi novel se kam nahin!! 😆 😉
Hessa85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nazia.icycool

no ya...we aint underestimating him...nor am i contradicting u 😳
this is my POV..
see dutta is like a coconut shell..hard from the outside and V soft from the inside..nakku also knows this very well..y did he become a don in first place??his emotions are badly hurt ..thats y he became a don..physicallt he is very strong but he is very emotional 4m the inside..he needs a caring partner like nakku..he will surely be V frank with her..but will also be very soft with nakku..

he is a don he wont hold himself from shooting any1..but he will hesistate a bit...but i hope he sirprises her in a nice way 😊

yeaahh,  love the domineering side of dutta, so even during SR he will retain some of this personality, i hope.

(changed username incase u r wondering who i am nazia)!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ nazia

novel ban hi jaaye ga .. 6 pages are already done woh bhi kitni si dair main .. aagay bhi speed aisay hi berhay gi, yeh aik aisa topic hai jisse koi bore nahi hosakta 😆
nazia.icycool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

@ nazia

novel ban hi jaaye ga .. 6 pages are already done woh bhi kitni si dair main .. aagay bhi speed aisay hi berhay gi, yeh aik aisa topic hai jisse koi bore nahi hosakta 😆

ya sara ...this topic is like the energy drink...red bull..."gives u wings" 🤣 ...ab to hum gaye!!...is topis se to kabhi bore nahin honge!!! 🤣