Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Well Tasha too havent consummated...but the reasons are better. Dutta is a very private guy...he wont just go and sleep with a woman till he is emotionally connected to her. I dont mind this reason.

the SR will happen after they are convinced that they are married..
i agree with u kshr..he needs to get emotionally connected...and he will be..infact he is already vv much connected to her..its just that he needs to realize it...and after he realizes it they will have a SR..
i remem how he behaved with seema..he was so much in love with seema..yet hesitated to hug hwr while taking a photo..so he is a shy guy..he does feel the excitement yet his shyness keeps him from doing things out n out...for him its more imp to get emotionally connected(as u said) than to be physically connected..so i hope they have an absolutely rocking SR..i dont want all the repititive things that we usually find in serials and movies!!! 😉 😆 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nazia.icycool

i agree with u kshr..he needs to get emotionally connected...and he will be..infact he is already vv much connected to her..its just that he needs to realize it...and after he realizes it they will have a SR..
i remem how he behaved with seema..he was so much in love with seema..yet hesitated to hug hwr while taking a photo..so he is a shy guy..he does feel the excitement yet his shyness keeps him from doing things out n out...for him its more imp to get emotionally connected(as u said) than to be physically connected..so i hope they have an absolutely rocking SR..i dont want all the repititive things that we usually find in serials and movies!!! 😉 😆 😆

As I said...Dutta's is a life less ordinary. I am sure his SR will also be something hatke.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ nazia

so it seems our naku will take the initiative :D 😈 and will be able to bring the sher out of him
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SAraW

@ nazia

so it seems our naku will take the initiative :D 😈 and will be able to bring the sher out of him

Maybe thats how it will be different. TaSha will play catch with Naku trying catch him.😆
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Maybe thats how it will be different. TaSha will play catch with Naku trying catch him.😆

ya thats ryt..nakku will push him..just like how she is doing now...she wont force him but will give him such an attitude that dutta is forced to 😳 just like how he took the peace of cloth.. 😆 ..
shreya..sahi kaha..it has to be different!!..hatke 😉 ..are im getting eager now...cant wait for d=so long!!bechaini!! 😆 😆
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ya thats ryt..nakku will push him..just like how she is doing now...she wont force him but will give him such an attitude that dutta is forced to 😳 just like how he took the peace of cloth.. 😆 ..
shreya..sahi kaha..it has to be different!!..hatke 😉 ..are im getting eager now...cant wait for d=so long!!bechaini!! 😆 😆

Nazia--I really think it will be Dutta who will be more aggressive with her. Even though it seems highly improbable given his romance and lady skills. 😆 😆
nazia.icycool thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

<font size="2">Nazia--I really think it will be Dutta who will be more aggressive with her. Even though it seems highly improbable given his romance and lady skills.</font> 😆 😆

well now that we are expecting the "unexpected " to kuch BHI hosakta hai!!!..

ya maybe we are seeing nakku's daring side now..and later we may have dutta..a changed dutta... 😍 so if it is him who is taking the initiative then it will be really good as he's doing it with the ryt girl...not sups or seema 😆
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

<font size="2">Nazia--I really think it will be Dutta who will be more aggressive with her. Even though it seems highly improbable given his romance and lady skills.</font> 😆 😆

lovely thought GP! 😈 thats why i said .. naku will bring the sher out of him, then he will kiss GOOD bye to his Shyness :D 😈
nightoffullmoon thumbnail

Good point. I forgot he is shy. But I think he is all shy and coy only with women he is attracted to in the romantic sense.

He never hesitated in grabbing Nakku by her hand or putting his hands on her shoulder. But now, when he realises his feelings for Nakku, he will act all coy when she touches him 😛 

Nakku, even in her dreams is not playing the coy damsel, she is self-assured at his wonderment and rapture at her beautiful face.

So, I won't be suprised if our Damsel Nakku made the first move (would love it that way), and our Coy Knight followed 😛
Edited by nightoffullmoon - 13 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dutta and Naku are both very intense characters. It would be horrible if their SR was planned. It should be completely spontaneous and unpredictable. we should have no clue that the SR is gonna happen. It should shock the hell out of us.