Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwww that was a sweet interview.
love rati so much.🤗 🤗
thanks for sharing it.
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

okay one thing....she will do her next project from october or start looking from then? isnt that too late? people like nishant anupriya and rahul immediately joined new serials....what is she waiting for? and why?

Rinky it does take time to get good project.

She is looking for good n strong project and to get a good project, u will defintly need minumum 3-4 months.. she is a good actress and she will go  for good strong project.. Very Few good actors who prefer sitting at home rather than doing anything on the tv ( like most tv actors r doing). She was recognised and popular due to her good work n brillian acting and she would like to continue to do same if she will get similar or better projects.

Anupriya took 3 month to do Tere Liye, Nishant tried cameo in SGP, now he has got new project,, and Rahul was doing Behne ..then after few month he land up lead role...

For fans she is willing to come back.. Cvs open ur eyes and bring rati back to MJHT season 2. She will save the show.😊

Very proud of be Ratis Fan..she is such down to earth , polite, honest and humble actress.. she connects to their fan directly.. we love u rati😛

Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nidz please do a favor otherwise this thread will be close as its from other site ......just put written update of this interview........fans who want link can pm u

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i loved her interview.....whatever it is our nupur can be back........
:))
aj_observer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

okay one thing....she will do her next project from october or start looking from then? isnt that too late? people like nishant anupriya and rahul immediately joined new serials....what is she waiting for? and why?

Often time it is the production houses that will do the auditions and then gp to channels...channel will have a final say in approving or denying the cast ...so then it is back to sqaure one for productions house.... some production houses wait for the right time to release their serials since the trps take a while to settles...when too many shows take a leap or have a drastic change the industry waits to see for the audience response...  it is a complex game....

for example Sreejita de (Ash ) was supposed to play lead role in Uttaran post leap..the production house okayed her...the channel said no...she wasn't even told she was not going to be the lead...she read an article and was shell shocked to know she didn't get the role... the industry is brutal and merciless... hence the actors are usually cautious in saying yes I got the role unless the channel itself okays it and ready to release the promo... 😊

I guess we really never know what makes a actor get a role and what doesn't.... it really is matter of luck....
thankkkkk u so much for d interview link🤗
love rati😳
she said she might consider return to mjht if she gets a call😲
don't  worry angel they will have to call her back😈
i m just happy that she will consider mjht again ....yipeeeeeeeee🥳

& she's totally comfortable working with arjun😕 who ever had a doubt?🤣
hemameenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thank u nidz for the link  ratidi such a sweet person miss u di 

Edited by hemaaiyer - 13 years ago
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nidz for the link..

You made my day..
ruexangel thumbnail
Thanks a lottttt
im defo wanting her back
and i yet have to hear the interview but thanks!
Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww Niddy 🤗
Thanks a lot for posting it.

Gosh, I love this woman. She is just so sweet ! 😳