Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Some fans had gone to the sets of MJHT 2 weeks ago and started crying and they demanded for Nupur's return but Rati went there and consoled them all

awwwww........these lines stole my heart...she is such a sweet heart.. and some fans really love her....

thanx payal and ayesha
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for this Nidz...Awww rati is a complete sweetheart..loved her interview....😳
safeplacetoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Some fans had gone to the sets of MJHT 2 weeks ago and started crying and they demanded for Nupur's return but Rati went there and consoled them all

awwwww........these lines stole my heart...she is such a sweet heart.. and some fans really love her....

thanx payal and ayesha

I love the woman....she is such a sweet person man...she is such an angel...love her!
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwww amazinggg...love u ratiii.............
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

thanx payal and ayesha

you're welcome 😊
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay one thing....she will do her next project from october or start looking from then? isnt that too late? people like nishant anupriya and rahul immediately joined new serials....what is she waiting for? and why?
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ She has already got projects in her hand.. Maybe the contract and all will be finalized by oct
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ratis indeed a very sweet,caring n down to earth girl....v nice ,sober interview
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love u rati u the sweetest persons on this earth 😛
Aru_2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice & surprise int. Rati is always sweet person .....Her laugh & giggle..............ouffff love it......

Thanks Nidz for this ..