Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

the LT was the most important eposide for siddhima, it hit ridz like a lighting that she will not or cannot let sid out her side, she will not survive without him, his angeryness and untrustness on her were making her feel uneasy and hurt like anything, from that on she wanted to be closer to him more then before. what an eposide it was, it was mesmerzing that ridz realized what sid is to her, he is her everything without him she is nothing. he is the center of her world.

Seriously dear,regardless all the accusations and crude remarks..her main concern was only Ridz..i have never seen this side of Ridz before..forgetting about herself,not even sulking or getting angry after what Siddhant said to her and just run after him,just want to make him understand the whole situation.You can definitely see the concern for SIddhant when she found him at the accident site.She was so scared for him...

btw have you gals read this OS on SR..do comment on it..its so nice that FF writers are writing on SR..we should encourage them...

Anyways girls i gotta go..I need to go to bed..Need to wake up for work..Love you all muaah
Zaf

bye zaf 😊and yes i do comment on them, they are amazing.😊 

hey norzar😊
PraSha_SidMa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone! πŸ€—
BAck after a week vacationing. Congo on the new thread πŸ₯³!!
Anything worth watching this week? Any SidMa scenes? Any MOVING ON in the show? Or is it still stuck on one point?
OMG!! There's only like 15 mins to go!!! How could I not notice?
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PraSha_SidMa

Hello everyone! πŸ€—
BAck after a week vacationing. Congo on the new thread πŸ₯³!!
Anything worth watching this week? Any SidMa scenes? Any MOVING ON in the show? Or is it still stuck on one point?
OMG!! There's only like 15 mins to go!!! How could I not notice?

HI

SR are getting in their comfort zone and Ridz teasing and trying to annoy Sid πŸ˜†, ArSh story is being built and the laying of the foundation is happening as Armaan is confronting his past and that too with Shilpa opening his wounds
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pretty good explanation by Rapzie on Armaan and his current breakdown and ArSh

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Episode starts with Arman walking out and Shilpa walking in recreation room. She finds kada in dustbin and collects the tore pieces places on table and wishes she meets d guy and they show Armaan in locker room fast music plays and ArSh are shown in screen side by side.
shruti thumbnail
Armaan and Riddhima have a conversation.
AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Armaan and Riddhima have a conversation.

urghhhhhhh...now about what??😑
😑
shruti thumbnail
Shilpa is reading out Armaan's diary. Riddhima talks about Sid and Armaan about Shilpa.