Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oddgalout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Dear Lord - if he read this entire thread and if I ever came across him personally and he knew we had written this I would pray for the earth to open up and swallow me up that very same second. VM seems possible. Give me a little time to get my creative juices flowing - it is so darn easy to get distracted while editing and all.Edited by oddgalout - 13 years ago

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oddgalout

If u plan to meet him then my suggestion is dont reveal ur name here. Then all will be fine.😆

oddgalout thumbnail

No plans of meeting him - ever - so all is good.

LoveStruck21 thumbnail

OMG! Just do it gal! The guy is pretty hairy. But that chest hair has made us all besharam. Just a request to MR if he is reading this. Next time he takes off his shirt in the show pls dont shave off the chest hair.😃

Hahha. I am going to hope and pray that MR doesn't read some of these posts. This is just down right shameful.

OoO....if you were to make a VM on his CH...I  will probably give it the most views.

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
WOW!! its fun reading everybodyz confessions 😆.. kya baat hai .. it means u guys hardly focus on the storyline, All focus and concentration is reserved for Dutta jees physical charming appearance.. tch tch tch!

band kero meray Dutta ko aisi nazron say dekhna 😡
🤬
TheRager thumbnail
And u dont look at Dutta's charming physical appearance sara?😲
LoveStruck21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

WOW!! its fun reading everybodyz confessions 😆.. kya baat hai .. it means u guys hardly focus on the storyline, All focus and concentration is reserved for Dutta jees physical charming appearance.. tch tch tch!

band kero meray Dutta ko aisi nazron say dekhna 😡
🤬

Sara Jee...app Dutta ki Ma hai kya.....
oddgalout thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveStruck21

Hahha. I am going to hope and pray that MR doesn't read some of these posts. This is just down right shameful.

OoO....if you were to make a VM on his CH...I will probably give it the most views.

After much digging and what not - I've concluded the best possible route will be an all Dutta VM with a side of what we've been discussing here. Don't think anybody will complain about that.
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Oh...no..its like a cheeseburger with a side of fries....can you throw in a coke as well......thanks.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: oddgalout

After much digging and what not - I've concluded the best possible route will be an all Dutta VM with a side of what we've been discussing here. Don't think anybody will complain about that.

Do it woman...btw on an aside...did u check out AA in Bidaai...I saw some pix and he seems to have good chem with the actress there. as usual.