Dutta Ki Chest....(besharm thoughts)

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok. This thought has been swimming in my head forever, and I guess I kind of want to know how you ladies feel.

Dutta ki Chest Hair. Its there. We see it. I see it. I LOVE it. Is that odd. I don't think so. I like chest hair.

I think its a bit more masculine vs. non-chest hair. Ready for my besharm thoughts. Oh dear.

Every time they show his kurta's open, and you can see that patch of hair in the V...I just want to..........(😳).......oh dear. (talks really fast) run my fingers up and down his chest.

Ok I'm done. [Runs a way to hide in shame]

Edited by LoveStruck21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazia.icycool thumbnail
🀬 lovestruck...u are seriously dutta struck 🀬 🀣
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
LoL. Shhh...Don't tell my boyfriend ;)

Sigh. Dutta ki chest....(faints)

I should get to bed...its like....three AM here...but....I swear..I can't stay away from LTL...I got home from a party like an hour ago...and the first thing I do...hop on the comp and come to the LTL forum to make sure I didn't miss anything good.

Dutta + Me = Insanity.
Edited by LoveStruck21 - 13 years ago
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This post was way too funny....but don't feel bad because I'm married I have the same thoughts running through my mind when I see his open Kurta😲 These jungle scenes, and during the wedding as well you could see his hair..WOW just amazing.  πŸ˜†

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovestruck I am with you in this.I share your thoughts and i guess many of us in this forum.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
His chest hair is something which gives me all sorts of X-Rated thoughts which cant be posted here.😈
I cudnt help but notice Dutta hasnt put his buttons at all in the JMM scenes. Thank you MR.
Btw in the temple scene when MR took off his shirt I was so disappointed that he had shaved off his chest hair. That was so tragic.😭
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u guys u make me laugh u make my day interesting tanx lovestruck what a thought there is no need to hide in shame bcoz we r all in the same boat as far as dutta is concerned we r all drooling over him like a sick puppet what do u say?😳😳😊.

jorda!
nazia.icycool thumbnail
imagine mishal reading all this...woh tho sharam ke mare burqa pehenlega!!!! 😳 🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Aisi ashubh batein mat karo...woh agar burqa pehnega to hum kya karenge? I hope iska effect alag ho aur woh apne kurte ka button na lagaye.
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Aisi ashubh batein mat karo...woh agar burqa pehnega to hum kya karenge? I hope iska effect alag ho aur woh apne kurte ka button na lagaye.

kya kya mis kardia menay ek din may πŸ˜† ya shayd wo kurta hi na pehnay 🀣