Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

The girl shud RUFFLE Krishna's hair in front of Pratigya.

She shud offer to oil his hair and sit behind him , massaging his hair roots till he feels happily drowsy  UNDER Pratigyas nose , in that front section of house where all the achaars and papads r kept
She shud ask Pratigya innocently ......U must be doing this to him na , off and on ?
And Krishna shud reply ..........No she only lays out my clothes.........But FORGET HER NA , U cONTINUE😈

Kool

we do not need pratigya in the picture at all. i think this woman should eb wife no. 2. you know improvement with time.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAM2U

I LUB your curiously πŸ˜†

let me guess please 😳  girl say 19-22. πŸ˜ƒ
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aman starts finding this girl real attractive inspite of himself . So does Krishna. Both fight over this gal in front of Pratigyas NOSE and no one gives Pratigya any importance .
But The girl flicks Aman off and chooses Krishna.😈
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

let me guess please 😳  girl say 19-22. πŸ˜ƒ

Nonsense Hope Mogga. 14 . Her posts simply TELL😊 u that number . Such innocent , idealistic ones .😊
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

wow kool:

so many many threads about krishna πŸ‘ Dont know which one to respond tooπŸ˜†

everytime they screw up another thread pops out. We Love krishna CVs loud and clear I hope.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Ok a quick suggestion. I will add mor elater

First he needs to go back to dressing as before. the cool look and layered hair. willa dd back to his personality and make him look like the old daredevil that he was. right now he looks lieka  wimp with his bright coloured shirts and logn straight straw like hair.  BRING BACK THE KRISHNA LOOK. SEE DEC 11th epi  Just editing a little bit here, Hope. Red, yellow ochre, cobalt blue and that turquiosy blue green silk shirt he wore the day he got stabbed suited him. He looked good in episode Dec 9 thru Dec 11th. This new hair style is "wearing down". For a Thakur with loads of moolah why are his clothes looking like glaring mirrors as someone notedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Camp shirts suit him well, like the red and yellow ones. Everything in his life went well before he married Prats.   As the saying goes "there is a woman behind every man's success or fall".

Second the other girl. yes definitely needed. Also we need as dramatic an entry against Pratigya as this Aman Mathur had against Krishna.

Third, I want her to go to the Adda and listen to him for hours while he talks about all his hobbies

Fourth, I want her to be from a rich educated Thankur family. A woman who is as intelligent and loyal as Krishna and also someone who uses coyness, humour and mischief to engage and make him fall in love with her

Fourth, this woman shoudl only cry if there is a DEATH in the family. Nothing less will do.
Everything else she thinks of a logical solution and gets krishnas opinion on it and considers any concerns that he may have before making a decision

Ok will add more later

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The girl shud RUFFLE Krishna's hair in front of Pratigya.

She shud offer to oil his hair and sit behind him , massaging his hair roots till he feels happily drowsy  UNDER Pratigyas nose , in that front section of house where all the achaars and papads r kept
She shud ask Pratigya innocently ......U must be doing this to him na , off and on ?
And Krishna shud reply ..........No she only lays out my clothes.........But FORGET HER NA , U cONTINUE😈

Kools! This is a funny one!πŸ˜›Pratigya is now assigned the role of being a voyeur?πŸ˜† A very healthy way of venting on the characterization of Prats.πŸ‘

I am afraid if I start  now I will write a novel here,😲 you know at least an abridged one like a M& B romance.😳.

Here's one.

Krishna and Prats have been separated after Angadwa-gate.  Prats is unable to sleep at maike night after night with thoughts chasing around her head, while she has flashbacks of the moments she could have understood Krishna's expression of love for her. She is restless and Nainaji asks her to call Krishna and make an effort at reconciliation since it's been three months since she had returned home and Krishna had not called her once to inquire about her. Komal walks into the room and taunts Nainaji "why would Baba call Pratigya when all she has done is reject his love and and kept secrets from him?" Prats begins to cry and Nainaji quietly hugs her daughter.

Just then the doorbell rings and Prats opens the door. It's Krishna on the other side, dressed to kill,πŸ‘ with a new haircut.πŸ˜‰ She stares at him for a moment in surprise 😲before she smilesπŸ˜ƒ at him, thinking he was there to see her. He continues to stand there, hands on hips looking behind Prats into the house. Prats says "Krishna, andher Aayiye, Aap kaise ho?".😊

Krishna continues to look behind her when they hear an excited Komal tell her sasuma "don't wait up for me, Baba will make sure I'll be home at night".πŸ˜ƒ She rushes past Prats and hugs Krishna. Krishna taps her on the head and smiles at his sister lovingly. He turns and walks away with Komal without a second glance. Prats stands there rooted, she can't believe would leave without looking at her or speaking a word to her.  Prats watches as Krishna and Komal speed off on his motorbike.

Prats turns around, walks up to Nainaji and in a choked voice says "he hates me now, he hates me. He wouldn't even look at me. I can't bear to see him so indifferent to me as if I don't exist in his world anymore. What am I going to do now, mummy?😭😭😭" Prof. sits on his chair with his usual constipated pareshaan look.πŸ˜•

😳Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Very nice one Mera .Kash hamaare ideas Cvs seriously lete ! If they include even 5 of them , Ill be very happy .
Unlucky and Jugnu  comment loudly so that Pratigya can hear about Kisanwa roaming around with this girl nowdays and nOT even glancing at Pratigya . They say Tsk Tsk and feel sorry for her and comment that the new gal is much better looking than Prats , anyone wud melt , Kisanwa to aakhir mard hai .
Pratigya runs in green house and weeps .Dadi says like khadoos .........Ab rone se kya faida .Tab Shamu ki sun kar Apne sansaar ka satyanaash kar baithi . Shhadi byaah ke maamle mein aurat hona zyaada zaroori hota hai , woh tumhaare baap ka school ya college nahi tha............Shaadi ka akhada tha.  AB😈 BHUGTO .
starrysky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice one Mera .Kash hamaare ideas Cvs seriously lete ! If they include even 5 of them , Ill be very happy .

Unlucky and Jugnu  comment loudly so that Pratigya can hear about Kisanwa roaming around with this girl nowdays and nOT even glancing at Pratigya . They say Tsk Tsk and feel sorry for her and comment that the new gal is much better looking than Prats , anyone wud melt , Kisanwa to aakhir mard hai .
Pratigya runs in green house and weeps .Dadi says like khadoos .........Ab rone se kya faida .Tab Shamu ki sun kar Apne sansaar ka satyanaash kar baithi . Shhadi byaah ke maamle mein aurat hona zyaada zaroori hota hai , woh tumhaare baap ka school ya college nahi tha............Shaadi ka akhada tha.  AB😈 BHUGTO .

Nice!
Ab bhugto green house may chai la kar baata raho all dayyy while baba lives his life.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†