Lessons for Pratigya

Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday someone posted about Pratigya being hurt .That set me thinking and I wondered how she cud REALLY experience emotional hurt just the way she hurt Krishna. Here are some ways creatives cud use if they stop her glorification and care to listen :

A new girl arrives at SS household , a door ki rishtedaar who is EDUCATED surprisingly but yet falls for Krishna and is eager to please him

She tells Pratigya that She is lucky to have Krishna and NOT vice versa

She offers to teach Krishna the alphabet as Pratigya is always running to maayka

She asks Pratigya bluntly when Pratigya tells Krishna you will leave me na at maayka ........why , can't u go alone today ? I want Krishna here with me , so we can go shopping and later learn the alphabet

Komal LIKES Her and bluntly says in front of Pratigya That I wish u had been my bhabhi

She goes with Krishna to courthouse one day to pick Prats up in their jeep and when she hears Aman Mathur quipping about Krishna she butts in and fires the hell out of Aman Mathur in fluent English , asks him to get the fimy chip on his shoulder off and then turns and fires Pratigya that dont u feel SHAME to let any stranger talk like this about your husband under ur nose

Fed up of the case Krishna tells Pratigya coldly go stay at maayka till case is over this everyday dropping business bores me

Krishna doesn't phone Pratigya even once and when Pratigya phones all her calls r not returned

So Pratigya , worried for the first time comes late at night to meet Krishna who tells her from the door kya baat hai , this is NO time to come , ALL r sleeping [ a replica of the way SHE treated him]

The girl purposefully calls Krishna AAp in front of Pratigya

The girl tells Krishna to divorce Pratigya right under Pratigyas nose , ignoring her furious eyes coolly and Krishna keeps quiet , doesn't say NO .

Will add more as they come to my mind . in Red this time , to indicate continuation .U guys can contribute too .

Kools:

please please I beg you do not indulge my day dreams.

there is no way CVs woudl show this. IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH FUN.

this is a rona dhona story. No ways.

But loved loved loved reading my day dreams expressed so humourously in words

blowing big big big kisses your wayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Kools:

please please I beg you do not indulge my day dreams.

there is no way CVs woudl show this. IT WOULD BE TOO MUCH FUN.

this is a rona dhona story. No ways.

But loved loved loved reading my day dreams expressed so humourously in words

blowing big big big kisses your wayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

My suggestion is Hope dONT GIVE UP . ADD more to this thread .We never know u know , if some surprised CV looks it up just when TRPS r falling , they may just do an ulta turn around . They do ANYTHING for moolah and TRPS and as gawker said , majority who view r mature women at home . U think they like Pratigyas behaviour ?No way . Its not just teeny boppers who watch this show u know ............Mothers who watch it will NOT want their daughters behaving like Pratigya. So come up with some nice juicy emotional whiplashes for her .
i'd like to see pratigya fall in love with lawyer. ditch krishna.

krishna's love for pratigya dies, amma finds him a lovely, caring thakur girl, and they have eight children and live happily every after. no one troubles the new mrs. krsishna. they are so happy to get rid of pratigya.

pratigya meanwhile marries the lawyer. moves into her highly educated, english speaking, urban in laws. her nemesis are her two sisters in law. snooty as hell. telling her constantly *tum hamare bhai ke kabil nahi hon*. her lawyer husband meanwhile regrets he married this cold woman and is carrying on with his secretary on the side.

mean, mean, mean :)
Superb , gawker .😈 We have to think of MORE . Much , much , MORE . Whenever u get ideas just post them in this thread
wow kool:

so many many threads about krishna πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Dont know which one to respond tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

everytime they screw up another thread pops out. We Love krishna CVs loud and clear I hope.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Ok a quick suggestion. I will add mor elater

First he needs to go back to dressing as before. the cool look and layered hair. willa dd back to his personality and make him look like the old daredevil that he was. right now he looks lieka  wimp with his bright coloured shirts and logn straight straw like hair.  BRING BACK THE KRISHNA LOOK. SEE DEC 11th epi

Second the other girl. yes definitely needed. Also we need as dramatic an entry against Pratigya as this Aman Mathur had against Krishna.

Third, I want her to go to the Adda and listen to him for hours while he talks about all his hobbies

Fourth, I want her to be from a rich educated Thankur family. A woman who is as intelligent and loyal as Krishna and also someone who uses coyness, humour and mischief to engage and make him fall in love with her

Fourth, this woman shoudl only cry if there is a DEATH in the family. Nothing less will do.
Everything else she thinks of a logical solution and gets krishnas opinion on it and considers any concerns that he may have before making a decision

Ok will add more later
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yesterday someone posted about Pratigya being hurt .That set me thinking and I wondered how she cud REALLY experience emotional hurt just the way she hurt Krishna. Here are some ways creatives cud use if they stop her glorification and care to listen :

A new girl arrives at SS household , a door ki rishtedaar who is EDUCATED surprisingly but yet falls for Krishna and is eager to please him

She tells Pratigya that She is lucky to have Krishna and NOT vice versa

She offers to teach Krishna the alphabet as Pratigya is always running to maayka

She asks Pratigya bluntly when Pratigya tells Krishna you will leave me na at maayka ........why , can't u go alone today ? I want Krishna here with me , so we can go shopping and later learn the alphabet

Komal LIKES Her and bluntly says in front of Pratigya That I wish u had been my bhabhi

She goes with Krishna to courthouse one day to pick Prats up in their jeep and when she hears Aman Mathur quipping about Krishna she butts in and fires the hell out of Aman Mathur in fluent English , asks him to get the fimy chip on his shoulder off and then turns and fires Pratigya that dont u feel SHAME to let any stranger talk like this about your husband under ur nose

Fed up of the case Krishna tells Pratigya coldly go stay at maayka till case is over this everyday dropping business bores me

Krishna doesn't phone Pratigya even once and when Pratigya phones all her calls r not returned

So Pratigya , worried for the first time comes late at night to meet Krishna who tells her from the door kya baat hai , this is NO time to come , ALL r sleeping [ a replica of the way SHE treated him]

The girl purposefully calls Krishna AAp in front of Pratigya

The girl tells Krishna to divorce Pratigya right under Pratigyas nose , ignoring her furious eyes coolly and Krishna keeps quiet , doesn't say NO .

Will add more as they come to my mind . in Red this time , to indicate continuation .U guys can contribute too .

CVs may not be interested in such a storyline, Though it is good as Fan Fiction. I suggest you can start to write in another FF, there a number of other FF here that you can read and enjoy.πŸ˜†
Excellent Hope , Keep them coming
I wish this woman takes him for WARDROBE SHOPPING [ something Pratigya never has time for .....how will she , she only is in maayka all the time] ...............and gets rid of his cheap SATIN shirts and buys him decent shirts . The jeans r fine.
I dont mind if she Kisses Krishna on the cheek right under Prats nose .

And tells Krishna .Tum isi LAYAK HO .😈
Originally posted by stillhopeful

wow kool:

so many many threads about krishna πŸ‘ Dont know which one to respond tooπŸ˜†

everytime they screw up another thread pops out. We Love krishna CVs loud and clear I hope.πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ
Ok a quick suggestion. I will add mor elater

First he needs to go back to dressing as before. the cool look and layered hair. willa dd back to his personality and make him look like the old daredevil that he was. right now he looks lieka  wimp with his bright coloured shirts and logn straight straw like hair.  BRING BACK THE KRISHNA LOOK. SEE DEC 11th epi

Second the other girl. yes definitely needed. Also we need as dramatic an entry against Pratigya as this Aman Mathur had against Krishna.

Third, I want her to go to the Adda and listen to him for hours while he talks about all his hobbies

Fourth, I want her to be from a rich educated Thankur family. A woman who is as intelligent and loyal as Krishna and also someone who uses coyness, humour and mischief to engage and make him fall in love with her

Fourth, this woman shoudl only cry if there is a DEATH in the family. Nothing less will do.
Everything else she thinks of a logical solution and gets krishnas opinion on it and considers any concerns that he may have before making a decision

Ok will add more later

In all honesty a rich, educated and a mod scod girl will never fall for krishna BUT  The moment there is any entry of such a girl where Krishna, Chandu and tuna in their own shtyle would tell her how their krishna bhaaya have terrorized the whole Allahabad and how Krishna Bhayya thinks about woman to be Pair Ki juti, and a wife is like a Property and they need to beaten with chappal and slapped regularly to keep them in thier place and how proud Krishna Bhaya is for not being educated and born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Considers him self Raja of Allahabad though his pockets are always empty and for food his friends the headless arms had to terrorize the city to get food for their raja, This mod scod educated English speaking beautiful girl form other Thakur clan will immediately fall for krishna. He will become the Icon for wannabee wife's in Allahabad and latter their story will cross city boundaries and will become norms of our society through out the Indian subcontinent..

But then that mode scod girl getting married to krishna steps into Thakur niwas. Since she came from a family where all family members were educated and well mannered she tries to shake hands with SS, who jumps backwards barely keeping his dhoti intact and gives her his eye massage antic. then she extends her hand to Shakti, He grabs her hand with both hands and  starts squeezing, his eyes showing interest and mouth watered. krishna had to clear his throat to separate them.

Amma is so impressed that she hugs her hard, Piyassia sings for the new bride.

Next morning, This new brides day starts with a lovely scene SS is beating Amma ruthlessly with his chappal she is crying but he is not letting her go. This new bride is amazed at this site and encourages SS to keep beating as this is the prampra of Thakur nivas and heads to the breakfast table.

another scene opens. Shakti angy on Kesar is dargging her out of his room by her hairs, seeing this this new bride clapps and gives him higher marks then ss. But she continues with her lavish breakfast. Then she calls her dad and thank him for getting her to marry Krishna, She tells her dad that this the most perfect household that any girl would dream to come to.

More to come
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
Ok Fifth

Tunna and Chandu must love her and call her didi when they see how much she loves and take care of Krishna She must be considerate of them and treat them well.

when they go to Shimla for their honeymoon, she can surprise him with boldness that throws him off and she can ask that hotel to decorate the room special for him and the ahem ahem to follow

she should not be a mousy woman but one who boldly knows her feminine and womanly strengths and uses them to enhant him and enthrall him. 😍 A partner equal in strength wit and humour who makes the feast at the end of the game as enjoyable as the pregameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†