Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I wish that new girl takes on SS family not by vengeance or confrontation but with LOVE and with a sense of helping those people. With PURE LOVE she TRANSFORMS the SS family rather than treating with mistrust and disgust. This should happen in front of Pratigya...I wish to see how SS family listens to the new girl who is equally 'so called' principled and righteous as Pratigya right under her nose...
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she can ignore Amma and Shakti for all I care

but she must earn SS respect, Dadis love and kesars love and loyalty

Oh and of course she must be amazing with Shaktis baby

She must also want Krishnas babies.

OMG Krishnas kids. they will eb fun mischievous little tykes. what is one is a girl. a bold mom and a bold dad. wow this girl will be tough and because her mom is NOT AMMA. she will not end up like Komal. A little bold princessπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Sam has lost the plot like Pearl Grey and Pratigya.

This a FUN CREATIVE THREAD not a run of the mill krishna bashing thread. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways you seem to be having fun so lahe raho beta. just remember dont take up too much place eh, we all have som many fun things we want to add on this thread.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

I think Sam has lost the plot like Pearl Grey and Pratigya.

This a FUN CREATIVE THREAD not a run of the mill krishna bashing thread. πŸ˜†

Anyways you seem to be having fun so lahe raho beta. just remember dont take up too much place eh, we all have som many fun things we want to add on this thread.

Who is bashing Krishna or Pratigya here πŸ˜†, my story is actually presenting him exactly as his shown in this serial. πŸ˜ƒ
I am writing my two cents so CVs can have a diversified story line  and funny too. 😳

Have fun girls
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAM2U

Who is bashing Krishna or Pratigya here πŸ˜†, my story is actually presenting him exactly as his shown in this serial. πŸ˜ƒ
I am writing my two cents so CVs can have a diversified story line  and funny too. 😳

Have fun girls

Sam r u a boy / male / man ? Or a female / girl /woman ? U dont have to answer this one , just curious.by the name SAM .😊
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'd like ss/amma to find a lady tutor for him. a demure, shy, smiling, *very highly educated*, *flirty*, lady tutor to teach krishna padhai-likhai. while madamwa is off to maika.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Sam r u a boy / male / man ? Or a female / girl /woman ? U dont have to answer this one , just curious.by the name SAM .😊

I LUB your curiously πŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The girl shud RUFFLE Krishna's hair in front of Pratigya.
She shud offer to oil his hair and sit behind him , massaging his hair roots till he feels happily drowsy  UNDER Pratigyas nose , in that front section of house where all the achaars and papads r kept
She shud ask Pratigya innocently ......U must be doing this to him na , off and on ?
And Krishna shud reply ..........No she only lays out my clothes.........But FORGET HER NA , U cONTINUE😈
Love-u-all thumbnail

She shud offer to oil his hair and sit behind him , massaging his hair roots till he feels happily drowsy  UNDER Pratigyas nose , in that front section of house where all the achaars and papads r kept
She shud ask Pratigya innocently ......U must be doing this to him na , off and on ?
And Krishna shud reply ..........No she only lays out my clothes.........But FORGET HER NA , U cONTINUE😈

WOW Sadhu1000 This one is really amusing.🀣
Love-u-all thumbnail

In fact this kind of practice is very common in such thakur families where Krishna types do keep extra women around to oil hairs, body massage, and other personal house hold chores. And their wifes are quite used to it. So Partigya will adjust and be happy. after all he is her so called Lubbing husband and she should let him be him.πŸ˜†