Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
We're putting something together, but for now, see here & here
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hii
ive missed alot of Rs...dur to some what reasons
i heard she faking to be pregnant and all??
can i have the link/date of when she says shes pregnant or somethingg
thxxxx
eesha_786 thumbnail
can i just ask when will some one upload the pictures for the episodes from end of november to january? i'd love to see them 😊

Vr15h thumbnail
I had loaded some, when Tinypic happened.  I have a repository of pics here from the start upto now.  If you wish, you can post them in the Pictures gallery.

http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa435/vrishy/Rakt%20Sambandh/?start=all

Let me know if you have problems either accessing the above site, or copying your chosen pics.
anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There have not been any time change promos for RS. Does that mean it gonna end this week? Anyone with any information plz update.
Vr15h thumbnail
I moved the question here, since it's where it belongs, and topics about this show ending that make it look like rumors are discouraged.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FA1kM_dExc[/YOUTUBE]
The time change is now being promoted - see Sandhya's presentation @ the end of todays  episode above
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Does anyone know who played Inspector Bhosle in the serial?
Vr15h thumbnail
Just a note for everybody's information - the story so far has been updated to the point of last night's arrest of the Jagirdars, which is a major watershed in the story.  So reading that thread should enable anybody to be up to date on events so far.

From this point onwards, please do not start new topics asking - 'can someone tell me this story?'  This is clearly there in the announcements section, & there to stay.  So far, I avoided making this appeal since we didn't have an easily identifiable place to go, but now we do, so use it.  And use this thread itself if you have questions about events subsequent to that point i.e. events after today.  Or else, go  to the archived mansion for more details

The next major update will be whenever the next major milestone in the serial happens.  Stay tuned.

P.S. Do not post comments in that thread - if you have any questions or comments about what you see there, post it here or in the EDT.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
HitmanH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In the show it looks like the Jadirdar house has changed, am I right then why has it changed?

In the UK we are up to the bit when DK has one last chance to prove that Vrinda is Sandhya. The house change happened a week ago.