-||- RS :: Episode Discussion Thread -||-

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Welcome to the

Rakt Sambandh

-||- Episode Discussion Thread -||-

Hey Everyone!

In this thread you can all discuss the daily episode happens of RS - from the different story lines to the characters or the future possibilities of how you'd like the track to progress. Basically, ANYTHING related to the daily developments in the show can be discussed here.

Please keep the following rules in mind while discussing:

• ONLY episode discussion is allowed here.
  • NO chatting here - Please keep all personal conversation/chit-chat to a minimum.
  • NO bashing - Do not bash the show/actors of this show.
Happy discussing! 😃

Regards,

RS Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the first episode, but boy, was it packed w/ the entire promo!!!  Apt title - one wedding & a funeral!!! 😊😭 Sandhya gets married, and her father, after being satisfied that his life's duties have been fulfilled, ends up hanged (in reality, I think he was murdered, maybe by the same guy who gagged the late arrival from the airport)

Savita - the eldest sister - is adorable, but really needs to loosen up!!!  I can understand her restricting outside food, but to a frequency of never? 😲  Pleeeeeazzzzzze!!!  And they are @ her sister's wedding, and her kids aren't allowed to eat the samosas, but have to eat the tiffin she made @ 6:00am?  Savita, you're one of the co-hosts of this wedding - how would you like it if visitors came w/ their own food, using the same philosophy as you?  I liked Savita's hubby, though - he knows how to loosen up, despite looking like a complete geek 😆

The second sister - played by Sayantani - I liked her the best today: after Sandhya, she's the most attractive.  I missed her story, and have to re-watch the episode - was her's a love marriage?  However, she was setting a bad example to her kids - brazenly lying while buttering up ugly fatso.

The wedding itself - how come the father left that early - he was supposed to be there throughout.  Also, don't they have the sindur as well - the mangal sutra completed it, but Sandhya didn't have sindur, or they just didn't get to it?  Incidentally, having lived in Pune in the past, I've sometimes seen on Marathi TV men wear sindur - is that just a section of them, or is it more widespread?

Only complaint - I would  have liked the first episode to be preparations for her wedding - the haldi and all - and the wedding itself to be either Tuesday or Friday.  But good idea to get this out of the way, and the story unfold from this point on - 5 sisters, 5 hubbies and their families.  And I want to see all 4 kids in action, and more kids on the way.

-Fivr- thumbnail
I still have to go home and watch the episode but this sounds different. They jumped right into it with the wedding didn't they? That in itself has intrigued me! 😆
-Fivr- thumbnail
I finally got to see the episode and I am half way about the cause of the father's death. It could be suicide once he finds out something disturbing from the LIP (Lady In Pink) assuming she got away from her attacker. OR he could have been murdered by the same person that took the lady away and then staged to look like a suicide. I'm not sure yet - I'll wait to decide for sure.

Lol! Savita is a bit too smothering - but I can't blame her. She's been a mother to her sisters for as long as she can remember so it's only natural that her maternal tendencies take over her at all times. Her need to provide for  and protect those around her prevent her from being more logical about modern day things - in my opinion. But I can still see liking her. She's a little extreme with the care - but it's really just that, care.

And yeah, Shreya did have a love marriage. She's actually the only sister to get married with a guy of her own choosing.

I actually like all the sisters so far. They are all so unique and the fact that there is so much scope for story direction means that I won't get bored with just one story taking the limelight at all times. Moderation is the key to a healthy life - lets see if this show can make it work! 😃
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the eldest Son in Law best...the sisters were all nice.

It is definitely murder cos the father was hoiisted up too high for it to be suicide. besides there was no chair or table on the floor to suggest how he got the noose around the fan.

did he just ill himself in the wedding hall??? hahahahaha???i bet the hall charges extra for that.

Sandhya looked prettier in the promos. In the actual weddding she looked plain.
Vr15h thumbnail
I thought Sakshi had a love marriage - she was a programmer, she met another @ work, & married him, and quit when they had babies.

Sreya too?

And I disagree w/ imagine-addict - I preferred yesterday's Sandhya to the one in the pink sari.  But I was disappointed that they didn't show some of the pre-wedding prep, like the haldi and so on.  It would have been nice to see the sisters bond, and the supportive hubbies (except Rohit)

And I'd like Savita's kids to be occasionally taken care of by Sakshi, or Sandya.  I doubt Shradhya (what a name - while it means affection, doesn't it also imply the post funeral memorial service?) can do it, and Sreya's accident proneness would affect the kids.  Maybe they're both lucky not to have kids.

I suspect LIP, may be a villain, while the murderer might be @ large.  There is no way this is a suicide, as Imagine-Addict pointed out in the update thread.
-Fivr- thumbnail
LOL! I meant Sakshi.. These repetitive "S"-names will take me a while to get used too. But yeah Sakshi had a love marriage.

Shreya has an abnormally large family though to live under ONE roof. I mean I have seen huge extended families but never have they all lived under one roof without there being some sort of homocide soon.. And these guys are actually happy.. 😆

Suicide or murder? I have no clue - but I know the LIP didn't do it. She will be "framed" for it by the CVs for a while though to make us think she did and to then "twist" reveal the real culprit.. I think.
Vr15h thumbnail
Wow, a murder mystery?  Better than the usual  saas-bahu melodrama.  But if it's a murder mystery, sure hope it'll be better than Jamuniya.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Amen dude! I hope they don't lose track of the show and end up going into the same old mediocre saas-bahu drama.. Saas-bahu dramas with five sisters are dime a dozen these days. The show's USP are it's different characters - I hope they maintain that and utilize it..
-Fivr- thumbnail
So the LIP is still alive?!?! Why does she get to live while the father ends up strangled and hung from his own ceiling?! If anything she started it!! And who is this dark-skinned man who thinks hitting women is a show of power - I'd like to have a word with him!

It's been a week and Sandhya still hasn't left her maayka...? Or has she come back to visit them? ðŸ˜• Personally, I think just staying back would make more sense - but what is this rasam]?! I hope it's not some "celebratory" event - Their samdhi and the girl's father is DEAD! Have some decency! This is no time to celebrate...

And Shradha totally alludes to her own situation when she's talking to her sisters - how she says that a smile on the face doesn't go a long way to eradicate the hidden pain in one's heart. *sigh* I feel bad for her - she gets stuck with a husband who's too much of a jerk to even wait for her before he leave or give her company at her sister's wedding? Seriously? If this were me, I'd have whacked him upside the head with a hard object the first chance I got!

And lastly, so it's murder after all? I am still curious to meet the beastly murderer who was capable of lifting the father's dead weight hight enough off the ground to tie him to the ceiling. I really would - because unless that guy is a professional weight lifter, I am not sure how he'd be able to do so without some mechanical help. I hope they don't end up showing the guy being some "lean" but mean looking guy. I WILL die laughing - I guarantee you that! 🤣