Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Omg Shabz...super cute tasha scenz...aww wish diz happenz on d show...!!😍LOved it yaar...!!❤️
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww read all de parts fresh story fresh thoughts really njoyd update soon 👏
Armu4eva thumbnail

Aww....Shabz....if ur second epi was filled wit Nakus... naughtiness... the third one was hawwttt.....n my my... Naku to pakka ...sherni hai.... placing such a biting KISS on Duttas lips...

Fab fab update.....n btw..i really liked that Dutta pushed her away..thinking tht he is married to his Naku..n hence keeps his distance...!!

rocking..epi.......n the last line of the third epi...was a KILLERRRRRRR..!! Luvd it...!! Gr8 update.... Jaan..

jnawaz thumbnail
ok...i know i have to catch up on your other ff...and i swear...i will eventually...but for the time being...please make do with my comment on your one shot...im just sitting down to read it now....so lets get goning..

haila 😲 Naku kahaan gayab hogayi? woh bhi aapna Saab ko chodkar? 😲😲😲...but that line "naku in a mini saree, like a gaoon ki gori" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 i loved it for some reason!! lol...🤣🤣🤣...too cute yaar...😳😳...😲😲😲 naku all seductive sherni on our sher!! 😲😲😲😲...and she called him TU!? omg omg...what have you dont to our sweet little naku....ek dum vixen bana diya!! 😆😆😆😆....dude...your one liners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 "abhi pair phisla hai, baad mein khud phislegi!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...Dutta ko joker bana diya!! ...WTH!? 😲😲😲😲😲...she kissed him...SHE KISSED HIM?! what is Naku doing...itni badi drama queen kyun ban rahi hai? i for one demand the last part now!! i mean NOW!! pretty please...with a cherry on top 😳

JAZ

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shabz waiting for your update 😃
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww.......Shabz.........loved this part very much. Amazing to see Dutta praising Nakku's qualities, being unaware that its Nakku he's talking to.......😍

Very well written......enjoyed it thoroughly....😊 Please do continue soon....
aaru19 thumbnail
hey Dew -drop...
read all d 3 parts in one go.....n do i need to tell u hw much i enjoyed....
very much....
amazing.....!!! 👏
yaar after reading d first 2 parts m like 🤣 ...
n in 3rd part... oh my god! 😲 ...
waise dis can b possible... bt nakku me to ekdum 360 degree change aa gaya hai!!!!was smthing wrong wid d water she washed her face??? 😆
waiting fr d 4th part....!! 😊
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Frndzz ..
First of all sorry that I couldn't update yesterday ...My net was bad & i was a liitle busy at  home ..
😳
Well here the last part ...
Hope u all like it & plzz do comment ..!
😳

Last Part

Tears stream down Naku eyes as she hears Dutta thoughts about her .. She moves her face sideways to hide her tears 4rm Dutta ….What was she thinking when she came out in 4rnt of Dutta like this ,,,,what had got into her …she was hurt ,,yes Dutta had hurt her  very badly by his words of separation ..& this was not the first time ..but then why was he saying that Naku was innocent …what did he have in his mind .. Naku was so confused over her state of mind & also at what was going on in Dutta mind ….she had wanted Dutta to go ahead without her ,,but he was adamant to find Naku ..She just didn't know what to do ..but she knew she couldn't see him like this in pain.. It was so very visible on his face …he was worried & scared 4 her ..

Naku stares at Dutta ,,,he is  lost in his deep thoughts ..staring into the empty space ..he looked so tired & worn out..   She calls out to him ..

" Saahib ,,raat bahut ho gayi hai ….aap so jao …aur ghabrao nahi ,,aapki biwi mil jayegi ..ye jungle itna khatarnaak nahi  hai ..kuch nahi hoga usse .."

Dutta looks at her & sayz " Tum so jao …mujhe neend nahi aa rahi hai"

Naku leans against a tree …she felt totally drained out …but she didn't want to fall asleep .. she had to get out of here sumhow ..& that too without Dutta knowing it .. but as she was too tired she instantly falls asleep …

Dutta rekindles the fire by putting in more twigs ..  he looks at Rani ..she has fallen asleep .. she looked so innocent while sleeping … he thought of Naku at that moment …  he sighs deeply & then leans against a tree …. He wanted the night to get over soon so he could again start searching 4 Naku .. He would never leave her alone here ….he had to find her … 

Naku stirred in her sleep ..Dutta looks at her ..he notices that she is shivering a little …she was feeling cold ,,well she had to ..she was wearing so little of clothes ,,,,then he remembered that her clothes had gotten stolen … he stares at her ,,then getting up he takes off his kurta ..(  Nw Girllss no naughty thoughts ,,,he is wearing a vest ..**Wink** ) & slowly puts it on her covering her shoulders ..& then goes back to his place .. After a while he too falls asleep …. 

Dawn is finally up… u can hear some birds chirping … Suddenly Naku wakes up …something had fallen on her …it's a small pebble  ..she looks up  to see sum birds .. she looks around as to where she is …then she remembers everything .. she feels something on her & notices Dutta kurta …a smile comes on her face …she looks up 2wards Dutta ,,,,he is sleeping peacefully … she runs a hand across the kurta feeling its softness & then bringing it closer to her body hugging it …she inhales Dutta scent 4rm the kurta ..  Naku slowly gets up & walks 2wards Dutta is sleeping …she had to leave now b4 Dutta got awake …she looks up at him 4 while & placing the kurta besides him & then picking up some burnt wood 4rm the fire  ,,she noiselessly leaves 4rm there ….she hurries 2 wards the lake to the place where she had hidden her clothes under the stone ..

Dutta  wakes up …he looks around & notices Rani missing .. he thinks she must hav left at dawn …He sees his kurta  ,,he picks it up & wears it .. He gets up to start his search 4 Naku ..

Naku  takes out her cloth & glancing around to see if anyone is watching she hides behind sum bushes to change .. after changing  she sits on the stone & rubs the black color 4rm the burnt wood on her face & hands & feets … After applying the color she decides to roam around as lost near to where Dutta was sleeping ….she turns bak  & freezes ,,,,Dutta is standing in 4rnt of her … She panics inside …Did Dutta see her putting the color … she knew he hadn't followed her or saw her change coz she had made sure of it .. but nw  she hoped that Dutta hadn't seen her putting on the color ..

On seeing him Naku screams sahib & runs to hug him  ,,, Dutta too takes her in his arms ,,he holds her tight  " Naku tu kahan chali gayi thi ….main kitna pareshan ho gaya tha …paagal ho gaya tha ...kitna dhoondha tujhe ..Agar tujhe kuch ho jata to mera kya hota .."

She sobs against his chest saying " Main kahan jati aapke beghair ..main to yahin thi .. Pani peene k baad mujhe thoda chakkar aa gaya aur main yahan par gir gayi … jab hosh aaya to raat ho gayi aur aap kahin nahi nazar aaye …aap kahan chale gaye thay …mujhe raat bhar itna darr laga aur saari raat roti rahi .."

Dutta takes her face in his hands ..he wipes off her tears & kisses her forehead … Naku is stunned by his action .. Dutta hugs her again … after a while they part ,,Naku feeling embarrassed & looks side ways .. Dutta noticing her embarrassment smiles faintly ..& then takes her hand in his hands ,,their  fingers entwining ,, he pulls her closer against him & looking in her eyes  he tells her that he wouldn't let her go off her hand ever …as he didn't want her to get lost again .. Naku lowers her eyes  & smiles  ..

Dutta :  Chal apne ghar chale ..

Naku nods her head in approval … With a content look on both their faces they both walk hand in hand in search of the way to get out of this jungle ..

They have gone a little further when they meet a man … Dutta takes out his gun & pushing Naku behind her he points the gun at the man … " kaun ho tum"

The stranger looks at them & then at the gun replies : Jagtap 

The End

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

cool yaar really good end and at last chalo APNE ghar chalte hai....loved it

kaninikabasuray thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finished reading all the parts together. I went to Jaipur for a weekend trip, so have to read all parts together. Good I got a full story😊

Loved it👏
Rani was hot, how Naku was acting like that? 😲and the kiss☺️
Loved the way Datta was looking for Naku and worried for her.😊

Loved the ending, they are going back to home😃
BTW who is Jagtap?😕