Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Frnddz ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So as u all knw that TaSha still in the jungle  &  Naku in a confusing state whether to reveal her face or not .. I just got an idea 4 a OS 'thought of putting it down ..

It is a little funny also  ' with a little ahem ..ahem also..๐Ÿ˜ณ

& So pllzz  bear with me coz u all knw that I m not a great writer ..

So here is ur weekend Dose of TaSha ....๐Ÿ˜†

I hope u all Like it ...!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Part 1 : Page 1
Part 2 : Page 3
Part 3 : Page 5
Last Part : Page 8
Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dew-drop

<font color="#000033">Hi Frnddz ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

</font>

<font color="#000033">So as u all knw that TaSha still in the jungle &
Naku in a confusing state whether to reveal her face or not .. I just
got an idea 4 a OS โ€ฆthought of putting it down ..
</font>

<font color="#000033">It is a little funny also โ€ฆ with a little ahem ..ahem also..๐Ÿ˜ณ
</font>

<font color="#000033">& So pllzz bear with me coz u all knw that I m not a
great writer ..
</font>

<font color="#000033">So here is ur weekend Dose of TaSha ....๐Ÿ˜†
</font>

<font color="#000033">
</font>

<font color="#000033">I hope u all Like it ...!</font>๐Ÿ˜ณ

waiting ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One Shot

TaSha night out in the Jungle ..

Naku sitting by the river confused whether to reveal herself or not 'she is a little hurt also by Dutta words of going their separate ways  once they get out of the jungle ..

Dutta sitting by the fire ,,he hears some noise probably footsteps ..  he quickly takes out his gun  & looks where Naku is sitting .. he slowly goes towards her looking around cautiously '

Naku feels someone coming behind her 'her heart misses a beat..she tries not to panic & starts thinking so as what to do 'What if Dutta saw her real self ' suddenly she notices something a little further  'her minds starts thinking ..

Dutta who is little nearer to Naku  ..calls out to her but Naku doesn't responds or luks bak '.suddenly Dutta hears a noise coming 4rm his bak where the bonfire is lit 'he turns towards the noise & moves ahead asking Naku to follow him as there might b danger ' as he moves forward ,,he finds no one there 'it might have been a small animal or something ,,,he turns bak to where Naku is & is shocked ,,she is nowhere to b seen ' he looks around for her like mad calling out her name .. but he she seemed to have disappeared just like that ' he fears that something must hav happened to her ..Anna men were still on their lookout in this jungle .. he curses himself 4 not keeping an eye on her ..After frantically searching all around 4 nearly an hour he goes to the place where she had been sitting by the river side & sits down thinking of her .. Night was just about to fall & he couldn't leave her here & move ahead ..

He is sitting there & thinking when he feels some movement ahead alongside the river shore '.he takes out his gun & quietly moves ahead not wanting to distract if it was Anna men ..when he reaches there he founds no one there ..he was sure that he saw something move here .. he turns his face towards the river ' & then he sees someone coming out of the water ..( Girrlls just imagine a beautiful girl coming out of the water skimpily clad ..Loollzz'Yhh'the beautiful Naku in a mini saree like a gaon ki gori ..*wink*) 'Dutta is spellbound,, shocked ..he just stands there awestruck at the sight b4 him ..'he couldn't believe his eyes that he was seeing  a very beautiful woman coming out of the water just like a mermaid  .. & that too in this jungle ..

( Let me clear here that Naku is very aware of Dutta & she is in fact acting in 4rnt of him ')

Naku slowly comes out of the water ,, she shakes out water 4rm her hair & then squeezes water out her skimpy dress '.Dutta notices her fair slim legs ,,water dripping down 4rm her body ..suddenly she feels a presence ,,she luks up to see  Dutta staring at her .. she is not at all scared ,,she walks up to him in a very bold manner & looks right into his eyes . 'Dutta looks away to the other side embarrassed .'

Naku in a very seductive voice : Kya saab ' kya dekh rahe ho 'pehle koi ladki nahi dekhi kya ' She twirls her her hair around her fingers ..

Dutta sheepishly : Nahi  woh main ' Tum kaun ho 'aur yahan ..

Naku bends towards him &  almost in a whisper : Nahi pehchana mujhe '.main Rani '..is jungle ki rani ..& then she laughs out aloud '.Dutta just looks at her hearing  the sound of her smile ..

Naku sees something on Dutta cheeks ,,,she tries  to remove it with her hands  ..

Dutta flinches  at her touch & jerks bak her hand ..'

Aye ,,haath mat laga '.

Naku : Kyun ,,,mere haath lagne se tu jal jayega kya '& laughs at her own joke ..

Dutta looks down at her in disgust ..

Do pllz comment

& willl try to post Part 2 tonight if my net allows ..!

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it. Naku jungle ki rani. Haath lagne se tu jal jayega kya. That was good.
meghaparti thumbnail
Wow Lovely dear...Well written๐Ÿ‘The daring Nakku....bechara humara dutta๐Ÿ˜†
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Dew drop, nice shot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, "Nakusha jungle ki Rani", simply superb๐Ÿ‘, poor Dutta toda jhatka lag gaya๐Ÿ˜†
nazia.icycool thumbnail
OH MMMYY GAAWWDD shabz..whats up wid ya???

mujhe aise hi unexpected stories chahiye๐Ÿ˜‰...never expected that nakku would do this ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...and dutta awestruck looking at her ๐Ÿ˜‰ wow..
amazing amazing shabz..i guess she is trying to prove that men can only fall for beauty..but dutta will prove her wrong...

thisos is damn good ya ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜†
nik_ita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Shabz.....loved the twist in your OS.....

Nakku toh Jungle ki Rani ban gayee........great yaar....๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for this and Looking forward for the next part!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it .....continue.....naku aur jangla ki rani...itna confidence kaha se agaya?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
omg love this part dear. awsome work shabz. u rock girl!!โค๏ธ