Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely ji so icha is the bholi bhali with no brains who cant think for herslef!

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

PRITHIKA CALM DOWN!!!!!😲
I agree: Tapasya fully deserves some long and hard punishment but what will death do Rahul? Death is the easy way out!

Ohhh haan i forgot...death is a very easy way out...she should fight to get justice...after all madam ke saath bachpan se sirf bura hua hai 😭
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lovely ji so icha is the bholi bhali with no brains who cant think for herslef!

ichha's brain is loaded with tappu jhaap ...πŸ˜†
she cant think beyond tappu's khushi

oh no only after she has been given her fair share of punishment!

No punishment ji...she is innocent...it is all because of nani, jogi,divya,veer,icha,ammo,chanda,tej singh,mai,baba,dadaji,massom,pushkar,rohini.....and others...isme taps ki koi galti nahin hai...she is great πŸ‘
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

ichha is no way responsible ...its taps pehle veer then she planned vansh-ichha marraige
whereas iccha never thought to marry vansh at the first place ..

I absolutely agree with u Vijaya, Ichcha was more than happy to marry Veer esp after Jogis counselling, but the wicked witch Tapasay n her naani tricked Ichchca into marrying Vansh...😑..Ho w I wish I can kill both these characters in this soap...
shivani9 thumbnail

but SRK for tappu nothing is important other than her whims and fancies ...
she will do anything to save herself ...
she just wants veer ...because veer and ichha love each other ...

well said Vijaya, BTW separating two love birds is the most heinous crime.
Tapasya has always been criminal in her thoughts n her actions since her childhood..

Originally posted by: shivani109

well said Vijaya, BTW separating two love birds is the most heinous crime.
Tapasya has always been criminal in her thoughts n her actions since her childhood..

Hey shivani and vijaya...world has changed..now the evil is always safe and happy...also dont forget they have fans too...so we ppl are really left behind in this fast moving world...we still like good hearted people.....
shivani9 thumbnail

ichha's brain is loaded with tappu jhaap ...πŸ˜†
she cant think beyond tappu's khushi

n thts bcoz Ichcha was bullied by the Witch Tapasya 😑since her childhood
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

Hey shivani and vijaya...world has changed..now the evil is always safe and happy...also dont forget they have fans too...so we ppl are really left behind in this fast moving world...we still like good hearted people.....

Rahul let the Evil go to hell.....we will live happily in our world of goodness. Plzzz dont ever give up hope in ur life...Truth triumphs always irrespective of the outcome of this soap..

Originally posted by: shivani109

Rahul let the Evil go to hell.....we will live happily in our world of goodness. Plzzz dont ever give up hope in ur life...Truth triumphs always irrespective of the outcome of this soap..

I know my friend...but i enjoy talking like this to the fans of evil...u knw whom i am talking about πŸ˜†Good will always be good and evil will always be evil 😊