Uttaran Dead For me!

Posted: 13 years ago
So the promising character of Vansh is gone....................can;t believe Tapasya has triumphed once again.........

I have seen such scenes many a times................but i never felt so bad for a character dieing ever......

Vansh even after his medical treatment remained vulnerable emotionally and this was exploited fully both times: 1st at Vancha's wedding and 2nd today............resulting in his suicide....

When Vansh appeared on the scene.................i was very hopeful that his character would become stronger when cures his addiction and was foolishly hoping that he might see throught tapasya's ways and maybe expose her.........

But what can a character do when the very same people(Creatives) who write such characters are hell bent on promoting evil character Tapasya above all.......🤢🤢

I have many a times decided to leave this show................but somehow or the other this show's brilliant lead actors kept pulling me back.........

Even if a few episodes later Tapasya's identity is revealed for the 100th time to Ichcha and Co............will this show be salvaged?

I don't think so! With Vansh departing.............................i think the last chance of Uttaran's salvation is gone.

I do hope though, Rohit gets a better role,if he's leaving,in his future projects......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

With Vansh's death...Uttaran is dead....atleast for me
my thoughts exactly.................................i mean if i was an actor in this show i would personally quit...............

Frankly.....................i think Nandish and Tina have earned enough popularity from this show to be recognised pan-india.............

If i were one of them i would be resigning pretty soon enough!
Edited by Voldermoth - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Please dont say he's gone till it is absolutely confirmed...I am hoping against hope that this cud be a dream sequence..as these UT guys are famous for it....but i doubt though...
ok may be like anandi of ballika vadhu (who too was shot in the head)...vansh may survive this....
i will watch the next two days if these stupid CVs eliminate vansh totally...then for me too it is goodbye Uttaran...

Originally posted by: cjs369

Please dont say he's gone till it is absolutely confirmed...I am hoping against hope that this cud be a dream sequence..as these UT guys are famous for it....but i doubt though...
ok may be like anandi of ballika vadhu (who too was shot in the head)...vansh may survive this....
i will watch the next two days if these stupid CVs eliminate vansh totally...then for me too it is goodbye Uttaran...

yup.................u r rite.......................hehehe........................the might show Vansh has lost his memory or something..............😆😉
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just hate cvs for this,, how could they kill him like this?? i still dont believe its first time when i prayed for this scene to be a dream sequence... but they have announced it... i m feeling so much of pain...
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am still crying after vansh's death 😭 .it was so heartbreaking.
please can't today's episode be just dream .i am still in denial 😭
and ya UT is dead for me to because after this episode i am 90% sure tapu will never change.......cv's have completly destroyed her character 😭 Edited by Prithika_C - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prithika_C

i am still crying after vansh's death 😭 .it was so heartbreaking.
please can't today's episode be just dream .i am still in denial 😭
and ya UT is dead for me to because after this episode i am 90% sure tapu will never change.......cv's have completly destroyed her character 😭

But u still Love Her?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Here we r all feeling the pain and Rohit is hving fun on FB😆....See Vansh might die..but no article said whether Rohit will quit or not😉..so there is a chance of kaho na pyaar hai story happening here even though I m not in favour of such storyline😆

What was absolutely nonsensical in this entire shooting fiasco is the manner in which CVs r trying to glorify suicide here😡...if they wanted to show a death sequence..there r several other ways to do it na..why shoot yourself??😡..So what message are they trying to give to the society..that if u r an addict instead of going for treatment..killl yourself out of guilt ??😕...and yes Tapasya is not human..she is god who can never die irrespective of how many crimes or murders she keeps commiting na😡...and now what...Ichha as widow..Veer in jail...Tappu scotfree...yuck🤢...

Anyways Rohit's performance really moved me today..he is one awesome actor..and that was the only good part about today's episode👏👏

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahul_Vaid

But u still Love Her?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i don't know i am just too confused right now.
i know i will never be able to love tapu the same way or for that matter feel sorry for her.
but today vansh's death completly shattered me.........how could tapu do something like this 😭 .cv's have completly butchered tapu's character.
but i guess to completly hate her i have to watch a few more episodes to figure out