Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
agar depression ka look dena he hai..hten i liked the kasauli look he had when he left sanjeevani 2yrs ago..now that was hot
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really i wish he cuts his hair,before also it happened,i still remember his hair in hum hai rahi song,god why cant he be neutral,either he grows it or shaves it,well as a fan i think i can compel him,after all its not for character or some thing n i definitely want to see him hand some
also
plz ksg cut ur hair,ladkiyon baal lehrate ache lagte hain,ladkon ki nahi,i think cvs took role reversal,a bit seriously,flowing his hair when ever shilpa gazes him..lol
swetha

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@jhanvi - exactly! that was his best look; hot, it was

@shweta - looks like CVs took the role reveral thing way too literally 😆
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@neet,too much literally,well i am just thinking the lift scene,thank god they didnt made it role reversal..lol
armaan ke gane baal jab ude..lol,i suck in poetry
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm, i kinda actually like his hair like this as well...it makes him look sexy..but i loved it when he had it short...during KASU's time...anyways, call me biased but KSG looks good in any hairstyle he has...
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, I believe he said he has some personal reasons for not cutting it. Oh well. I hope those reasons find fulfilment soon, because I don't fancy long hair on him either. It's upto him, I suppose. Let's see.
U-No-Poo thumbnail
@shweta - lmao, next thing u know, shilpa will catch him from falling 😆

@nandini - yep, he looks much better with short hair! I dunno about the personal reason thing, but he needs to chop it off as soon as possible :P
kash4ARrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
totally agree, he should stick to the hair style he had when DMG started and the one during kasu time (february 2008)
just my thought...
-Edelweiss- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He needs to cut his hair and gain some weight... he looks very very bad, and that is me being polite. If I was to say what I actually feel about his current look, all his fan girls would jump down my throat. :)

But then again may be the reasoning behind not cutting his hair are the creatives, they've come up with a brilliant idea for yet another song. You know Shilpa crooning to this number for his hair..

Ude jab jab zoolfien teri.. kavadiyon ka dil machale.. jind meriye..

Perfect song, wouldn't you say so Neetu? ;)

Ps: Thankie for the link, will get started on it soonish.
Edited by -Edelweiss- - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Edelweiss-

He needs to cut his hair and gain some weight... he looks very very bad, and that is me being polite. If I was to say what I actually feel about his current look, all his fan girls would jump down my throat. :)

But then again may be the reasoning behind not cutting his hair are the creatives, they've come up with a brilliant idea for yet another song. You know Shilpa crooning to this number for his hair..

Ude jab jab zoolfien teri.. kavadiyon ka dil machale.. jind meriye..

Perfect song, wouldn't you say so Neetu? ;)

Ps: Thankie for the link, will get started on it soonish.

Yep, 'save yourself from KSG and twilight' fangurlz' - motto for life

Lmfao! exactly! have you seen his hair flowing each time shilpa stares at him? 😆 perfect song yaar!

Okies, will wait for your comment 😃 earlier than soonish.
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago