Cut that damn HAIR!

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
okay, I don't think I'd like to see KSG's hair grow even by one more inch. his hair makes him look like a half human-half gorilla. PLEASE cut your hair, KSG. long hair does NOT makes you look hot/appealing/sexy or droolworthy in any way. your hair blowing like a girl's each time the wind blows is not sexy. you make armaan look bad. 

CUT IT. NOW.

*edit: consider this as a petition
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
erm yeah he looks weird but  erm u cud have put it a tad more politely
anyways - i know it was not the intention.
he did respond recently to one of fans and said he had a personal reason not to cut them- cud  be religious reasons since he does it every year cud be something else.His call

but he does look funny LOLZ i mean long hair ok but the  sylist sure seems to have forgotten the job
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
luv his hair ..not need to cut ..he luks super hottttttttttt like this!!

DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

His hair...why do you care?It's his body he wants to keep it he will..He likes it...Uski marzi!He doesn't live for the world you know...he lives for himself

U-No-Poo thumbnail
@caprigurl- lol, how do you define polite? like you said, my intention wasn't to hurt anyone, so I'd like members to take it the way I had intented it to be :)

religious reason? 😕 um, okay, but it's jarring to see him with long hair. he better get over his religious phase soon and cut his hair 😆
Edited by CZ.. - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_trisha

His hair...why do you care?It's his body he wants to keep it he will..He likes it...Uski marzi!He doesn't live for the world you know...he lives for himself

then why is he an actor?
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
he is not going to cut his hair, he has some personal reasons. so no use of asking for it.
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: oishi_ksg

he is not going to cut his hair, he has some personal reasons. so no use of asking for it.

uh, okay. is he never going to cut his hair? 🤔 ðŸ˜†
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Neetz...I like him more w/ a clean look but I guess he's opting for the devdas look ? 🤔

whatever the case he's starting to remind me of kishore kumar's hair in padosan
U-No-Poo thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

I agree Neetz...I like him more w/ a clean look but I guess he's opting for the devdas look ? 🤔

whatever the case he's starting to remind me of kishore kumar's hair in padosan

😆

I like how u picked out such a distant analogy 😆 - but true! only, kishore kumar looked better and it suited him 😆

lol@ devdas look. looks like ksg is being the true perfectionist and is trying to fit into his current character to the 'T' 😆