FF: Hum Tum Part 3, pg 5

love is fire thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys, I've been a silent reader, but recently the show's just getting awesome and I couldnt help but write my own FF about Geet and Maan 😳 Hope you guys like it! πŸ˜‰

(Starting from 13 July Episode)

Geet waited patiently for Maan at the parking lot. "Yeh maine kya keh diya' Mein bhi na' bilkul pagal hoon. Kya inhone suna hoga' Nahin nahin' Wahan kitni shor thi' Nahin suna hoga, hai na?

Maan stood directly behind Geet who was babbling to herself. At many occasions, he had caught her talking to herself and at times he wondered whether did she realize how silly she looked talking to herself with her big hand actions. He smiled inwardly recalling those moments'. "Stop it Maan, kya ho gaya hain tumhe??"

Clearing his throat to make his presence known, he came forward and stood just beside her. For a few moments, neither said anything. The weather had suddenly turned windy, the trees swaying lightly. "Mausam kitna accha hai, hai na Sir?"

Maan turned to look at her to tell her what was so great about the weather but stopped short at the sight that met him.

There was Geet standing with her arms outstretched enjoying the wind. Her long hair flying gently behind her with loose tendrils tickling her rosy cheeks. How could anyone look so beautiful and innocent at the same time?

Not realizing that his hands were in their own world, he reached out and gently tucked a loose tendril behind her ear whose eyes fluttered open upon his touch. His finger slowly trailed down her soft cheek resting at her jaw line. Geet sucked in her breath as she felt his touch. She could feel her heartbeat thumping loudly against her chest.

As they gazed into each other's eyes, neither realized that they had moved closer to the other, bodies nearly touching. Just then, thunder roared bringing both of them back from their own world.

"Ahem' Erm' Lagta hain toofan aane wala hain' Hamein yahan se chalna chahiye'" Maan looked away and tried to focus on anything else but Geet. God, this girl was driving him nuts!

"Haan' Chaliye'"

Geet too tried to look away from those captivating eyes that spoke volumes, making it so difficult to understand this man. As Maan got the car ready, she felt tiny rain droplets against the back of her hand. Holding them out, she smiled as they fell even more. Within a few seconds, the sky had opened out letting out the all the rain that it held. Not caring about the world, Geet ran towards the open road and happily twirled around in the heavy downpour.

Maan who was about to start the car and drive up to her noticed that she had disappeared from where she was standing a few seconds ago. "Yeh ladki' ab kahan bhag gayi??"

Frustrated with the situation he was in, he angrily pulled out his seatbelt and was about to march out to find her when he saw a figure just ahead. Instantly he knew it was her. From where he sat, he could see how her white salwar kameez was hugging her body outlining all the curves at the right places. Only one thing ran in his mind, she looked stunning.

Such innocence, such beauty and yet at times there was pain in those soft brown eyes. The girl he met in Hoshiarpur was different than the one standing in front of him getting drenched in the heavy downpour.

Geet on the other hand couldn't care less. She didn't fear anyone and was determined to face the world. Twirling around, she let the rain drops fall on her face. Since young, she had loved playing in the rain. She felt connected to the rain in some way or another. It was as though the rain carried away all her pain, away from her and her world. As she danced around, she didn't notice a tall figure standing a few metres away, staring at her intently.

Do Comment! All will be welcomed! 😳

Radhika
Edited by love is fire - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Radhika,

This was simply beautiful! Glad you decided to not remain a silent member anymore. Thanks to Maaneet, I guess.

You write beautifully and portray the emotions well. Looking forward to the next update. Do continue soon!
sweet cherry thumbnail
awww that was so beautiful😍
plz add me to ur pm
cant wait till ur nxt update πŸ˜›
Yazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully Written, continue soon 😊
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully writtenn, I love how you've portrayed their emotions.
Do conitnue soon
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well done!!!

continue sooN!!!
n pm me wen u do so!!!😊
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one dear
loved geet and maan interaction.
do continue
bye sumi
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely post radhika.. I guess maaneet doesn't let us to silent!!! Something in there want to be heard!!! Glad we are here..with u all lovely people!!!
love is fire thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Radhika,

This was simply beautiful! Glad you decided to not remain a silent member anymore. Thanks to Maaneet, I guess.

You write beautifully and portray the emotions well. Looking forward to the next update. Do continue soon!

Thank you for the comment! Glad that you liked it! 😳 Will update soon =)

Originally posted by: sweet cherry

awww that was so beautiful😍

plz add me to ur pm
cant wait till ur nxt update πŸ˜›

Thank you!! Will PM when the update is done =)

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

Beautifully Written, continue soon 😊

Thanks dear for the comment! 😳

Glad that you liked it, will update soon! πŸ˜›
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hello radhika,

that's a lovely post....!!!!! loved it...!!!

i waiting for the next update.... please PM , when u update your FF.

-soumya