Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks uppaas🤗
haila, buzzy , who told u KW is caught up in police case😲🤣
I was talking abt muthalik the founder of sri ram sena ..who is still doing chakkar of court .🤣
Abt AR coming together, yes there was a 'confirmed' news by some one who said " I think, AR myt.." its up to u to believe it or not.😉
And yes, there are some grains of truth in my post, the rest are all imagination.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO...shamil how in the world do you ever come up with these fantabulous NAMES?! it's HOWLARIOUS!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: shamil

thanks uppaas🤗
haila, buzzy , who told u KW is caught up in police case😲🤣
I was talking abt muthalik the founder of sri ram sena ..who is still doing chakkar of court .🤣
Abt AR coming together, yes there was a 'confirmed' news by some one who said " I think, AR myt.." its up to u to believe it or not.😉
And yes, there are some grains of truth in my post, the rest are all imagination.

Oh ok........ROFL I understood the last sentence wrong with police case........lol I thought you were talking about KW but, it was Muthalik.............😆😆 
Okay, if it was "confirmed" news from someone such as (AR fan)..........then I think I already know how much of truth and wishful thinking is in it. 😆 But, I was just making sure there wasn't any like article on it that I probably missed. But, thanks JS, you are ma favorite reporter.
                                                                                    Muah!
                                          Btw, I haven't seen Mona ji lately? 😕 Haven't seen any of her posts or heard from her???? Jhootha ji.............aapki Mona darling kaha hain?
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 🤣

love your posts and jhoota singh
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

😲haila😲 yeh kaun hain????
honey, u r in the wrong post😳 
u need to be  a 'chaalu girl' to understand my post' unfortunately u are too naive😛

hailaaaaaaaaa😲😲
I am chaalu??😆
Edited by prismlight - 13 years ago
-Dishaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow..Luved Yur Post Shamil(Thts Yur Name Ryt?)
Actually Iam New Here Still Getting Fimiliar With The Names!!
Nyways Awesum Post And Yu Made My Day!
..x
BlueSoul thumbnail
Oh God!!! ... So many entries, new entries and then re-entries .... I'm getting confused with all the entries ...🤔

Why dint my Mum made me drink some memory enhancement tonics when I was a Kid??? 🤔 .. Its getting so difficult for me to remember all the entries and undertand who's with whom.. now.

Questions are haunting me .. like ..

Kaun ..kaun hai? .. Kaun ..kaun nahi hai?.. Kaun kab kya tha? .. Kaun kab kyun nahi tha?... Kaun ..ab kya hai? ... Kaun kal kya hoga... Kaun kab Kiske saath hoga... Kaun kab kiske saath nahi hoga... Kaun kal hoga bhi ya nahi.... Aur agar hoga .... Toh hamara kya hoga ............???😕

Ufffffffffffffffffff!!!

I'll become a 'Serial' Killer and kill all the entries one by one ... 😡

Btw.. Sukirti sachhi mein toh nahi aa rahi na? Usko to 'Twinkle Twinkle Twilight Twilight' meiin role mil gaya na ... 😛

Aisi post sachhi mein bani thi kya? 😲🤣

Great post Shamil .... Its great that you can remember all the characters and their names ... STILL!! 🤣

Let me go back to Geet forum .. 😛 [I'll soon start hating Geet forum as well... Its becoming another DMG forum ... Its one of the most peaceful forum on IF though ... But the drooling sessions are crossing DMG records too .. Ufffffffffffff ]
BlueSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaranShilpa:)

Hahahahaha!!

Sukeerti opposite Sid as TAMANNA??!!!?!

Why dunt we get Nikki opposite Shashank as Padma!!

Or or... Amit Tandon opposite Doc Keerti as SHUBHANKER!! lolz!!

Why?

Padma and Shubankhar saath saath bhaag gaye kya? 😲😆
BlueSoul thumbnail

thanks shanti🤗

dont worry, I lob karela ka jooz😛

Uaakkkkkkk!!! .. Chiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! .. Yeh sunne se pehle meri tongue kyun nahi katt gayi .. 🤔 [Drama Style]

Aap to typical mummy jaisi baatein kar rahe ho ... Only Mummiyan loves Karela ka Joozzzz ... 🤢

Bechara aapka bachcha... Usko mat pilana ........ I know he wont like it. 😒
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bwahahahahahah 😆 i loved this 😆 DMG's so confusing nowadays. SERIOUSLY. what if suku does come back