One More Re-entry in DMG??!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
According to the latest khabroo, Miss Chunni  , the second Rampa is most likely is to make a re-entry as Tammy, the 'pehla pyar' of Dr.Sidhu. Though die-hard Chunni fans are excited, the news has angered KaChu fans. They have declared that they will accept Chunni only opposite K.S.Glowel. Either she should be brought back as Rampa or as a new character Dr.Chunni ,said KaChu spokeswoman , Miss.Imly.

Sidhu fans are excited that their hero too would get a chance to romance the 'second Rampa'  while SR fans are not very happy with the rumours. They fear the re-entry of Chunni may lead to Arju-Rampa re-union and that would be 'an insult to pati-patni rishta'.

Mean while an ' authentic' news reporter, Mr. Guess-inder  from " Rumour Times" has 'confirmed' that Arju-Rampa 'might' be united bringing in hope and joy into the AR camp leading to an over dose of 'Forever 'slogan through out the forum.

Our inside khabroo informs us that KaCha fans and SR fans have decided to unite to bring their favourites together. Miss Bunty will do a 'bhook hartal' for SR consummation while Miss.Susy will perform a live concert  in front of the CV office which will leave them with no other option than unite Arjun and Champa.

We had a talk with Miss.Bunty who said she is ready to sacrifice all her chocolates and ice-creams for her SR. She complained that the CVs are 'wicked people' not allowing the married couple not even a 'proper kiss' let alone consummate their marriage.

Some of the AR fans too have decided not to 'lie low'. Their strategy is to call the CVs 24/7  and form a group at the 'Chehra-Book' and abuse Kahnaiyya wali so much that the guy will be forced 'to run away from the show'. Miss Karela, the person behind this brilliant idea even had a secret meeting with Mr.Muthalik of Sri Ramsena to kidnap K.Wali  but unfortunately the guy was very busy with his own case with the police.

JS wishes all the best to the three fan groups and hope they will continue to keep the readers entertained.

Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times
*edited- I thank Namrata for inspiring me to write this one🤗
and a few others who never stop to amuse me😳
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U_R_Beautiful thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 that was one more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
well done MR jhoota singh.......lov to read post of ur frm lunatics tym..haha
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Hahahahaha!!

Sukeerti opposite Sid as TAMANNA??!!!?!

Why dunt we get Nikki opposite Shashank as Padma!!

Or or... Amit Tandon opposite Doc Keerti as SHUBHANKER!! lolz!!
caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOLZ!! a spoof on a spoof !
a tad un- original this time :-? but hillarious nonetheless :D
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arju-Rampa 'might' be united bringing in hope and joy into the AR camp leading to an over dose of 'Forever 'slogan through out the forum.

Some of the AR fans too have decided not to 'lie low'. Their strategy is to call the CVs 24/7  and form a group at the 'Chehra-Book' and abuse Kahnaiyya wali so much that the guy will be forced 'to run away from the show'. Miss Karela, the person behind this brilliant idea even had a secret meeting with Mr.Muthalik of Sri Ramsena to kidnap K.Wali
🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣Edited by nisha80 - 13 years ago
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣......
Edited by celestae143 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail
thanks Nikkydmglover,KaranShilpa:) and caprigurl🤗

@caprigurl- I have always claimed my spoofs are inspired😛
ofcourse ' CHUNNI'  as Tammy'  is inspired by namrata's spoof . 😉
but the rest are my 'original' script except one particular thing that the people  involved will understand😛
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
form a group at the 'Chehra-Book' and abuse Kahnaiyya wali so much that the guy will be forced 'to run away from the show'. Miss Karela, the person behind this brilliant idea even had a secret meeting with Mr.Muthalik of Sri Ramsena to kidnap K.Wali  but unfortunately the guy was very busy with his own case with the police.

🤣
🤣
🤣
🤣

Jhootha Singh I hope Ms karela dose'nt end up offering you Kareley Ka juice
Keep Chal Jhooti with you Ek danda maray gi Miss karelay ko  she will be back on track😉

Awesome report Lunatic Times !!!

shamil thumbnail
thanks shanti🤗
dont worry, I lob karela ka jooz😛
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As with all other rpevious posts, aboslutely love your post!